Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Post Reply
User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 15336
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0

Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Post by AFLcrap1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:30 pm

Looks like essingbong is leading the way .
This poor bloke on the far left must feel like token in South Park .
Disgusting to only have one dark skinned person on your team .
We are a multicultural society ...except for whiteyball .

All the chest beating about indigenous this indigenous that ..multicultural this ..multicultural that is shown to be the usual afl "Image bullshit" .
Attachments
IMG_6836.JPG
IMG_6836.JPG (20.96 KiB) Viewed 142 times
IMG_6835.JPG
IMG_6835.JPG (125.43 KiB) Viewed 142 times


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status


NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5247
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 4 times

Post by NlolRL » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:10 pm

The final estimated resident Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander population of Australia as at 30 June 2016 was 798,400 people, or 3.3% of the total Australian population http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf ... 8.0.55.001

Essendon have 4 black players, none of which have 1 white parent. That's 7.5%, over double the proportion of indigenous living in Australia. Overall, the AFL have 10% of their list as indigenous Australians.

Myth busted



User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13048
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 1 time

Post by King-Eliagh » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:17 pm

WOW, nlols three linked players have had a total of 5 games between em. We can’t be sure but there’s a real chance that if you aren’t fully Anglo at essingbong then you may have lesser chances of making the cut.

Yep the Essendon squad certainly looks like an 1830s image of oxford English graduates :lol:

We might ask ... What is wrong with this code? The answer my friends? Endemic ongoing and supported racism throughout the institution of Afl and it’s fans. [-X


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5247
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 4 times

Post by NlolRL » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:19 pm

King-Eliagh wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:17 pm
WOW, nlols three linked players have had a total of 5 games between em. We can’t be sure but there’s a real chance that if you aren’t fully Anglo at essingbong then you may have lesser chances of making the cut.
that's because 3 of the 4 are recent recruits, again dispelling the myth of a 1 white parent recruiting strategy. Thanks again KE :cheers:



NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5247
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 4 times

Post by NlolRL » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:21 pm

King-Eliagh wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:17 pm
We might ask ... What is wrong with this code? The answer my friends? Endemic ongoing and supported racism throughout the institution of Afl and it’s fans. [-X
mathematics not your strength? 10% indigenous AFL players compared to only 3.3% nation-wide. That's anything but racist



User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13048
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 1 time

Post by King-Eliagh » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:31 pm

NlolRL wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:10 pm
The final estimated resident Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander population of Australia as at 30 June 2016 was 798,400 people, or 3.3% of the total Australian population http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf ... 8.0.55.001

Essendon have 4 black players, none of which have 1 white parent. That's 7.5%, over double the proportion of indigenous living in Australia. Overall, the AFL have 10% of their list as indigenous Australians.

Myth busted
Why do you lump African players with Aboriginal to make ur stats sound impressive? It’s actually quite offensive when people lump Aboriginal people in with other ethnicities when counting ‘black heads’ so to speak or otherwise for that matter [-X .

Really poor form nlol [-X

Not surprising tho. You are an Afl fan after all.


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13048
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 1 time

Post by King-Eliagh » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:37 pm

NlolRL wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:21 pm
King-Eliagh wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:17 pm
We might ask ... What is wrong with this code? The answer my friends? Endemic ongoing and supported racism throughout the institution of Afl and it’s fans. [-X
mathematics not your strength? 10% indigenous AFL players compared to only 3.3% nation-wide. That's anything but racist
Errrm nlol? Re read the post. We are referring to essingbongs and the broader afls lack of attracting and recruiting players from different ethnicities than purely white Anglo backgrounds. And just because Aboriginal players have shown they can make the cut land play the game at a higher level than most the anglos doesn’t mean the institution of the Afl ain’t racist to the core. Comon nlol, Post with some intelligence please.


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 15336
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0

Post by AFLcrap1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:52 pm

That pic says it all


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5247
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 4 times

Post by NlolRL » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:53 pm

King-Eliagh wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:31 pm
NlolRL wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:10 pm
The final estimated resident Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander population of Australia as at 30 June 2016 was 798,400 people, or 3.3% of the total Australian population http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf ... 8.0.55.001

Essendon have 4 black players, none of which have 1 white parent. That's 7.5%, over double the proportion of indigenous living in Australia. Overall, the AFL have 10% of their list as indigenous Australians.

Myth busted
Why do you lump African players with Aboriginal to make ur stats sound impressive? It’s actually quite offensive when people lump Aboriginal people in with other ethnicities when counting ‘black heads’ so to speak or otherwise for that matter [-X .

Really poor form nlol [-X

Not surprising tho. You are an Afl fan after all.
Where did I say all 4 were indigenous you lying merkin [-X

Shame on you



NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5247
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 4 times

Post by NlolRL » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:55 pm

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:52 pm
That pic says it all
The picture shows you're both stupid and blind. It isnt this year's pic because there are players in the pic that are no longer on Essendon's list. The pic is of the senior group so it doesnt include rookies. There are also 2 indigenous players in the pic, not 1.

Idiot



User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13048
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 1 time

Post by King-Eliagh » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:47 pm

NlolRL wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:53 pm
King-Eliagh wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:31 pm
NlolRL wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:10 pm
The final estimated resident Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander population of Australia as at 30 June 2016 was 798,400 people, or 3.3% of the total Australian population http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf ... 8.0.55.001

Essendon have 4 black players, none of which have 1 white parent. That's 7.5%, over double the proportion of indigenous living in Australia. Overall, the AFL have 10% of their list as indigenous Australians.

Myth busted
Why do you lump African players with Aboriginal to make ur stats sound impressive? It’s actually quite offensive when people lump Aboriginal people in with other ethnicities when counting ‘black heads’ so to speak or otherwise for that matter [-X .

Really poor form nlol [-X

Not surprising tho. You are an Afl fan after all.
Where did I say all 4 were indigenous you lying merkin [-X

Shame on you
Reread my post.

It’s considered offensive to count black heads like you did. You cannot and should not put AborIginal people in the ‘multicultural basket’. Don’t do
It again ok.


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5247
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 4 times

Post by NlolRL » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:57 am

King-Eliagh wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:47 pm
NlolRL wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:53 pm
King-Eliagh wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:31 pm


Why do you lump African players with Aboriginal to make ur stats sound impressive? It’s actually quite offensive when people lump Aboriginal people in with other ethnicities when counting ‘black heads’ so to speak or otherwise for that matter [-X .

Really poor form nlol [-X

Not surprising tho. You are an Afl fan after all.
Where did I say all 4 were indigenous you lying merkin [-X

Shame on you
Reread my post.

It’s considered offensive to count black heads like you did. You cannot and should not put AborIginal people in the ‘multicultural basket’. Don’t do
It again ok.
My comment related to one white parent BS and was factually correct. So shut your ugly face



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 15336
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0

Post by AFLcrap1 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:33 am

Lol the rule existed ..no matter how much you say it didn't .
The question is
Is it still enforced at some clubs .??????


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5247
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 4 times

Post by NlolRL » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:51 am

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:33 am
Lol the rule existed ..no matter how much you say it didn't .
The question is
Is it still enforced at some clubs .??????
Prove it still exists then you fukin low life.

Your attempt to accuse essendon was an embarrassing fail



Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: King-Eliagh and 9 guests

Recent Member

Please welcome our newest member:

fredericknash
  • Joined: 14 Jan 2019
  • Last Visited: 14 Jan 2019
  • Team: Australia
  • Location: N/A
  • Total posts: 0

Recent Members

All Time
Username
Join Date