The fight club - A KE ANNOUNCEMENT - afl member drive

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5896
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 19 times

Re: The fight club - A KE ANNOUNCEMENT - afl member drive

Post by NlolRL » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:46 pm

I have no issue with banter, but thats all the site is about now. Debate has gone, and with it the intelligent members. All that's left are the juveniles



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 16091
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:15 pm

Lol what intelligent members have left ?
Swines ....a lying nutter ..
LIC ..who makes Swines look sane .
Buzz...lol just lol .
Nrl crap....a stalker .
Fred ..also a stalker .
Cos ..calling him a fruitloop is probably derogatory to fruit loops .


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13296
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by King-Eliagh » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:57 am

:(/ nlol the lone soldier returns!

Welcome back nlol you’ve been dearly needed by the new breed of struggling Afl fans we’ve had round these parts. Dearly needed :lol:

Now, yes, what Aflcrap said, provide us with your list of ahem... :lol: drumroll please ....these intelligent Afl members you speak about :(/


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3603
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:35 am

I think the Fight Club has actually hurt this site>>

as some people just dont like the banter going too far...

the Only way to return this site back,is stop that and bring it back to a reasonable discussion

a debate on topics



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 16091
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:33 pm

leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:35 am
I think the Fight Club has actually hurt this site>>

as some people just dont like the banter going too far...

the Only way to return this site back,is stop that and bring it back to a reasonable discussion

a debate on topics
I disagree.
There's plenty of other places on this site to have reasonable discussions .
TFC Is the one place where you call out the outright lies ...delusions ..bullshit....spin & brainwashed ramblings of the followers of AFL .
It's not our fault when we give them an education.
Most have grown up with the afl propaganda machine telling them bullshit .
They come here sprouting that crap & cannot handle the truth when it's shown to them .

So they retreat into the jungle .


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3603
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:43 pm

True Point, and yes i do agree with, that this site does have plenty of other options.

the Prob is 80% of discussions are done in the Fight Club



User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13296
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by King-Eliagh » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:10 pm

:lol:

Leeroy leeroy leeroy, lemme tell you a lil sometin. You’re relatively new round these parts so please, grab a glass of warm milk, take a seat and listen to the wise one, your KING.

You simply can’t state “the fight club has hurt this site”. Why? Because the fight club has been the most popular board on this site by 10 country miles since day dot. So you can only truthfully state the fight club has made this site.

Secondly you also can’t make the statement “the only way to bring this site back is stop” the banter/taking it too far :lol:

Again leeroy lemme tell ya sometin. The banter on this site the last few years has been the most pissweak banter that has ever occurred on this site. In fact, since the banter went so bloody pissweak the site has gone downhill. It was receiving most attention when banter and drama ran high. Prolly around 2012 and during the first five years.

So what we need is opposite to what you think leeroy. We need more intense banter, we need emotions running high in here dagnammit! :lol: otherwise it’s as boring as batshit, like it is now.

So where on gods earth are we gunna recruit sold Afl fans who’ve actually got any ticker? Should we approach bigfooty for a poaching drive? Or Perhaps just ask for five of their toughest skinned members to get over here and have a go at the leagueies?


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

Nrlolol
Captain
Captain
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: Afl
Location:
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Nrlolol » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:13 pm

leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:40 am
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:37 am
Lol we had a few sokka fans a few years ago .
Sadly they were living in the same alternate world fumble fans live in .
i have never come across 3 worse punters than

LIC, XMAN & NlolRL

so biased it was painful
And you league fans are not?

You lot are obsessed out of jealousy of the AFL!
Browse over LU then BF for a comparison and flogs like AFLC is a prime example!
Opinion is not fact! Any negative story about the nrl is fake news and anything bad about the afl is all true and any good news is a paid advert!

I said on your appointment as mod you’ll be the death death of the forum!
One full season on and FMD its a ghost town! This Forum is dead thanks to you and a lessor extent wooke

This was once a thriving forum before AFLC and some of the other loons ventured over from LU to enlighten us with their conspiracies and warped thinking!

No doubt you’ll have a hissyfit like last time and ban me again to stop the lies lies being posted!

But proof is in the lack of traffic and the piss poor quality of the posting by the League loons as to see where the problem is coming from!

So again great job in destroying the forum fuckward!

:)))



User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13296
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by King-Eliagh » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:49 pm

So who are then nlol junior?


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 2186
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Terry » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:35 pm

Nrlolol wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:13 pm
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:40 am
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:37 am
Lol we had a few sokka fans a few years ago .
Sadly they were living in the same alternate world fumble fans live in .
i have never come across 3 worse punters than

LIC, XMAN & NlolRL

so biased it was painful
And you league fans are not?

You lot are obsessed out of jealousy of the AFL!
Browse over LU then BF for a comparison and flogs like AFLC is a prime example!
Opinion is not fact! Any negative story about the nrl is fake news and anything bad about the afl is all true and any good news is a paid advert!

I said on your appointment as mod you’ll be the death death of the forum!
One full season on and FMD its a ghost town! This Forum is dead thanks to you and a lessor extent wooke

This was once a thriving forum before AFLC and some of the other loons ventured over from LU to enlighten us with their conspiracies and warped thinking!

No doubt you’ll have a hissyfit like last time and ban me again to stop the lies lies being posted!

But proof is in the lack of traffic and the piss poor quality of the posting by the League loons as to see where the problem is coming from!

So again great job in destroying the forum fuckward!

:)))
Hey pal, whoever you are, look at this hissy fitting, ranting, dummy spitting post of ........oh yeah......YOU!!!!!! This is why this site has gone down the gurgler.

The reason all the fumblers left here is because they got called out on their BS, lies and misinformation. RL types here smashed them with facts, reasoned debate and good ol' common sense. They couldn't handle the truth so ran for their lives the poor little snowflakes.

Throwing tanty's isn't gonna help pal. Answer direct questions with facts. Back up your arguments with evidence. Don't spit your dummy at every turn. Be a good boy and show a little humour every now and again. That's what will revive this site.



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 16091
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:35 pm

Nrlolol wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:13 pm
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:40 am
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:37 am
Lol we had a few sokka fans a few years ago .
Sadly they were living in the same alternate world fumble fans live in .
i have never come across 3 worse punters than

LIC, XMAN & NlolRL

so biased it was painful
And you league fans are not?

You lot are obsessed out of jealousy of the AFL!
Browse over LU then BF for a comparison and flogs like AFLC is a prime example!
Opinion is not fact! Any negative story about the nrl is fake news and anything bad about the afl is all true and any good news is a paid advert!

I said on your appointment as mod you’ll be the death death of the forum!
One full season on and FMD its a ghost town! This Forum is dead thanks to you and a lessor extent wooke

This was once a thriving forum before AFLC and some of the other loons ventured over from LU to enlighten us with their conspiracies and warped thinking!

No doubt you’ll have a hissyfit like last time and ban me again to stop the lies lies being posted!

But proof is in the lack of traffic and the piss poor quality of the posting by the League loons as to see where the problem is coming from!

So again great job in destroying the forum fuckward!

:)))
So you were a member here
Obviously got smashed for being full of shit .
Now you're back under another name having a bitch
So many lols ..you havnt even got the balls to post under your original name
You're pathetic .

All I hear is whinge whinge whinge .

Sounds like the ramblings of a pretend soldier.


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1675
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:46 pm
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:41 pm

Should bring AFL fan Clipper over from the roar to fight club. He always gets so wound up when I constantly prove him wrong about AFLs international presence and popularity.

Would be worth the entertainment value.


RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 4 COUNTRIES

AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1675
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:46 pm
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:47 pm

Cats_Steve wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:16 am
You guys are so fucking insecure it's pretty embarrassing.

You got hammered into the ground by the AFL for so long, and that just tore you all up inside, so you take to the keyboards to proclaim your excellence after finally tasting some success.

You know why nobody I know hates Rugby? Because nobody gives a fuck about it. It's never been a threat down here because you've never made any inroads in this country south and west of your current areas. So we're all generally happy to get around it as a novelty item, maybe watch Origin or even a Storm final.

We got the Storm, and were happy to have them for a bit of fun. No hate because it's a foreign code. Such llittle growth after genuine dynasties and some of the best players of all time.
Watch what happens if they are actually allowed to slide down the ladder.

If any of you hate the Swans, why is that? Is it because you turned on your TV's years ago and saw more than 10,000 people at a regular season game and got confused, then embarrassed?
Here, instead of hate, it's more like, "There are 2 Rugby's? Wtf".
You know damn well that the AFL has made inroads up in your states. Far more than Rugby in Football states. You all spit hate out of insecurity because the mean AFL started putting teams where you didn't want them.

If you think all your hatred comes from just thinking the game is shit, you're kidding yourselves. If it's from former posters' in this thread... have a good look at the way you go about it.

The level of resent is from the AFL's successes and expansion whilst Rugby struggled.

I showed this forum to some mates and they couldn't believe the drivel they read. "I don't understand why you go there, wtf is that?"

I think they may be right. You're fumblers didn't run away with their tails between their legs after not being able to accept the facts. It's because you guys just sit here having a group wank session so you can finally feel good about W's.

You call the AFL posters biased? Do you actually read the shit you post? For fucks sake wake up.

KE... seeing you try and assert authority in your posts is, again, embarrassing.
'Rocks back in chair and gives the crackpipe a real workout' would make more sense. Probably less lame than your tobacco attempts.
Your dearth of knowledge of the other codes, very credible indeed..... just another lame attempt at trying to be Mr Cool.
And you've been here the longest have you? Calling for AFL fans that aren't "feeble".
They aren't here because you and a couple of your mates are fucking insufferable. The most biased supporters of all.

How sad.

I'm out, enjoy telling eachother that you chased another fumbler out. Maybe give yourselves a little stiffy for the night. "Omg what a Meltdown from another one!"
Have a genuine look at yourselves, KE, probably in the mirror for yourself. Nobody confident in real life feels the need to try so hard to be cool online.

Probably is time to change the name to 'Talking Rugby", nobody is gunna come in here and read your tripe and have any inclination to stay.

Congratulations on your season total ratings win.
A comp so clearly leading the way for sport in Australia... lol

Hooroo
Should call yourself CATeland Jenner Steve after that effort. :lol:

Group wank? As in what happens during an AFL gay pride round? :cool:
Good to see people having fun on special AFL events.
Last edited by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl on Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.


RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 4 COUNTRIES

AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com

User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13296
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by King-Eliagh » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:40 pm

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:41 pm
Should bring AFL fan Clipper over from the roar to fight club. He always gets so wound up when I constantly prove him wrong about AFLs international presence and popularity.

Would be worth the entertainment value.
Please, invite the guy over. Surely he’s got more ticker than the current lot.


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1675
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:46 pm
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:21 pm

King-Eliagh wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:40 pm
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:41 pm
Should bring AFL fan Clipper over from the roar to fight club. He always gets so wound up when I constantly prove him wrong about AFLs international presence and popularity.

Would be worth the entertainment value.
Please, invite the guy over. Surely he’s got more ticker than the current lot.
He might even be nrlLOL on this site or one of his friends. Both sound very similar.


RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 4 COUNTRIES

AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests

Recent Member

Please welcome our newest member:

Wizard
  • Joined: Yesterday
  • Last Visited: Yesterday
  • Team: West Coast
  • Location: Sydney
  • Total posts: 3

Recent Members

All Time
Username
Join Date