Classic AFL delusional behaviour - there'll be no afl team in tasmania

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 12915
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta

Classic AFL delusional behaviour - there'll be no afl team in tasmania

Post by King-Eliagh » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:46 pm

A state that loves its marngrook footy gets the big palm to the face from afl boss mcglooberchin.

What we must now think of is.... is there a place on earth and the wider galaxy, aside from Darwin, that might be a viable option for afl expansion?

China? :(/
Wellington New Zealand? :rofl:
India? :(/
Europe? :rofl:

Let's be honest folks. The afl, as an organisation that says no to Tasmania, would be better off deleting gws and Gold Coast and using the millions upon millions of $$ those clubs throw down the drain into exploring opportunities for basing an afl team on the moon. It'd create mass interest and the afl brand would be a real front runner in sports expansion

:lol: afl hq, full of idiots, the lot of em :lol:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 4810
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons

Re: Classic AFL delusional behaviour - there'll be no afl team in tasmania

Post by NlolRL » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:44 pm

AFL is a very poorly run comp. Wish we had the geniuses that run the NRL instead............



Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 2025
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers

Re: Classic AFL delusional behaviour - there'll be no afl team in tasmania

Post by Terry » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:11 pm

NlolRL wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:44 pm
AFL is a very poorly run comp. Wish we had the geniuses that run the NRL instead............
You see....the thing is pal.....historically the AFL has been the best run game in the country and the NRL has been a rabble.

But then a strange thing happened on the way to the forum - the actual game of AFL morphed into the ugliest mess in world sport whilst RL just got better & better.

At the same time Gilty and the boys at HQ were spending more time chasing junior female staffers around the office than actually administering the game. And voila...….the game has massive problems on multiple fronts.

Meantime the NRL are finally getting their act together. This year is set to become a watershed year for both codes. An annus horribilis for the fumblers and a chance for the NRL to surge ahead.



NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 4810
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons

Re: Classic AFL delusional behaviour - there'll be no afl team in tasmania

Post by NlolRL » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:51 pm

Terry wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:11 pm
NlolRL wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:44 pm
AFL is a very poorly run comp. Wish we had the geniuses that run the NRL instead............
You see....the thing is pal.....historically the AFL has been the best run game in the country and the NRL has been a rabble.

But then a strange thing happened on the way to the forum - the actual game of AFL morphed into the ugliest mess in world sport whilst RL just got better & better.

At the same time Gilty and the boys at HQ were spending more time chasing junior female staffers around the office than actually administering the game. And voila...….the game has massive problems on multiple fronts.

Meantime the NRL are finally getting their act together. This year is set to become a watershed year for both codes. An annus horribilis for the fumblers and a chance for the NRL to surge ahead.
the NRL will never surge ahead of the AFL. We lead in too many key indices by massive margins



Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 2025
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers

Re: Classic AFL delusional behaviour - there'll be no afl team in tasmania

Post by Terry » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:54 pm

Incorrect my friend!!! But my time is wasted on zealots like yourself!!! The bubble is suffocation for the likes of you and your cohorts.

Go well and keep morale high pal .......maybe venture outside the bubble occasionally.....nah.....that won't happen lolololololol!!!!!



Bbear
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:55 pm
Team: brisbane bears

Re: Classic AFL delusional behaviour - there'll be no afl team in tasmania

Post by Bbear » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:58 pm

A passion of mine is to see the formation of an AFL team in tasmania ! its a very fair request put forward by many a sport fan over the years, simply the right thing to do. Tassie sports fans need to be rewarded for being loyal to the code for over 100 years. ( Newcastle was loyal to RL and rewarded with its own team in the 80s )
Its a disgraceful display of excessive greed and arrogance for one state to have 10 teams ( many that require extra millions to survive ) whilst denying another state one solitary team. A pathetic consolation booby prize is to have hawthorn and north melbourne playing there only for a greedy cash grab worth millions, I say boot the bastards out and demand your own team !


I didn't want a crap name anymore !
Formally RLcrap

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 4810
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons

Re: Classic AFL delusional behaviour - there'll be no afl team in tasmania

Post by NlolRL » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:22 pm

Terry wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:54 pm
Incorrect my friend!!! But my time is wasted on zealots like yourself!!! The bubble is suffocation for the likes of you and your cohorts.

Go well and keep morale high pal .......maybe venture outside the bubble occasionally.....nah.....that won't happen lolololololol!!!!!
name a single area the NRL are 'miles' ahead, and dont say TV ratings because 10% isnt 'miles', especially when we win most single game comparisons



User avatar
SportCapital
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:08 pm
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory

Re: Classic AFL delusional behaviour - there'll be no afl team in tasmania

Post by SportCapital » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:23 pm

NlolRL wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:22 pm
Terry wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:54 pm
Incorrect my friend!!! But my time is wasted on zealots like yourself!!! The bubble is suffocation for the likes of you and your cohorts.

Go well and keep morale high pal .......maybe venture outside the bubble occasionally.....nah.....that won't happen lolololololol!!!!!
name a single area the NRL are 'miles' ahead, and dont say TV ratings because 10% isnt 'miles', especially when we win most single game comparisons
The NRlilL aren't ahead in ratings. They were 3mil behind last year.


ThomasCrapper. Flushing toilet inventor.
When I hear the word Crap/Crapper I don't think"steaming pile of shit"but rather something designed with a primary function of handling steaming piles of shit.
A KindOfShitMachine.
Maybe you will too now.

User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 14984
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins

Re: Classic AFL delusional behaviour - there'll be no afl team in tasmania

Post by AFLcrap1 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:40 pm

Oh dear .


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3183
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons

Re: Classic AFL delusional behaviour - there'll be no afl team in tasmania

Post by leeroy*NRL* » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:13 am

AFL are finding it hard to back a Tazzy team

as the populations of Hobart and Launceston are far away from each other...

the AFL are afraid a TAZ team will not add much to the overall scheme of things.. pretty much.



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 14984
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins

Re: Classic AFL delusional behaviour - there'll be no afl team in tasmania

Post by AFLcrap1 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:42 am

leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:13 am
AFL are finding it hard to back a Tazzy team

as the populations of Hobart and Launceston are far away from each other...

the AFL are afraid a TAZ team will not add much to the overall scheme of things.. pretty much.
The logic is totally flawed .
The ratings on the GC for the THUNS are pathetic .
The crowds are ordinary .

I would bet my house that a Tas AFL team would smash the THUNS in both those areas .


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3183
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons

Re: Classic AFL delusional behaviour - there'll be no afl team in tasmania

Post by leeroy*NRL* » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:53 am

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:42 am
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:13 am
AFL are finding it hard to back a Tazzy team

as the populations of Hobart and Launceston are far away from each other...

the AFL are afraid a TAZ team will not add much to the overall scheme of things.. pretty much.
The logic is totally flawed .
The ratings on the GC for the THUNS are pathetic .
The crowds are ordinary .

I would bet my house that a Tas AFL team would smash the THUNS in both those areas .
100% it would

the grounds would most likely be updated and expanded in TAS
the team would play out to sold out crowds each week..
Tas team would rate 3 x better than what GWS or the Suns are rating at current

will just sit back and watch the AFL waste 100's of millions being thrown at GWS and SUNS



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 14984
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins

Re: Classic AFL delusional behaviour - there'll be no afl team in tasmania

Post by AFLcrap1 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:01 am

&. It's mind boggling that they still talk about how adding the GC adds $$$ to the tv rights .
Lol
Look at the ratings .


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

User avatar
SportCapital
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:08 pm
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory

Re: Classic AFL delusional behaviour - there'll be no afl team in tasmania

Post by SportCapital » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:39 am

Terry wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:11 pm
NlolRL wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:44 pm
AFL is a very poorly run comp. Wish we had the geniuses that run the NRL instead............
You see....the thing is pal.....historically the AFL has been the best run game in the country and the NRL has been a rabble.

But then a strange thing happened on the way to the forum - the actual game of AFL morphed into the ugliest mess in world sport whilst RL just got better & better.

At the same time Gilty and the boys at HQ were spending more time chasing junior female staffers around the office than actually administering the game. And voila...….the game has massive problems on multiple fronts.

Meantime the NRL are finally getting their act together. This year is set to become a watershed year for both codes. An annus horribilis for the fumblers and a chance for the NRL to surge ahead.
Fuckin' "surge ahead"!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Talk about a bubble, that is bubble dribble.

Surge ahead......

The gulf between the comps is enormous.

The AFL would need to drop more than half its crowds.
2 thirds of its members.
A massive chunk of the broadcast deal.
And half its players
A shit load of sponsorship
And allot of class.

To even get close to a point the NRL can "surge ahead".
Are you serious?


ThomasCrapper. Flushing toilet inventor.
When I hear the word Crap/Crapper I don't think"steaming pile of shit"but rather something designed with a primary function of handling steaming piles of shit.
A KindOfShitMachine.
Maybe you will too now.

User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3183
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons

Re: Classic AFL delusional behaviour - there'll be no afl team in tasmania

Post by leeroy*NRL* » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Grounds >> Tick
Players >>> Tick
Support >>> Tick
Money >>> Tick

Stadium cash seen as crucial to final goal

THE Federal Government is ready to commit money for stadium upgrades or new training facilities as part of a Tasmanian push for an AFL team.



Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Recent Members

All Time
Username
Join Date

Recent Member

Please welcome our newest member:

Rita
  • Joined: 17 Oct 2018
  • Last Visited: 17 Oct 2018
  • Total posts: 0