Afl Friday night FIZZER!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Afl Friday night FIZZER!

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
At what point does reality set in for our southern friends.
Seriously ..brainwashed .
If players ran onto field wearing all black outfits .they would swear it's white .

This is the massive difference between RL fans & brainwashed cult members
RL Fans..bad off season ..all agree ..no excuses .

Afl fans ..lopsided games ..no no no .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 9:24 am
Lol
If players ran onto field wearing all black outfits .they would swear it's white .

It's more about AFL fans knowing their game far better than RL fans, so fuck off.

Port were gone for all money in the first quarter when they trailed 7 goals to 0. 40 minutes later they were 3 goals down and playing with all the momentum. The end scoreline was one-sided, but both teams had large periods where they dominated the play.

To me that is not a one-sided game where one side outplays the other for the entire game
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

The AFL easily outrated and outdrew the NRL last night, so which game was the one-sided snorefest??
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 9:39 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 9:24 am
Lol

It's more about AFL fans knowing their game far better than RL fans, so fuck off.

Port were gone for all money in the first quarter when they trailed 7 goals to 0. 40 minutes later they were 3 goals down and playing with all the momentum. The end scoreline was one-sided, but both teams had large periods where they dominated the play.

To me that is not a one-sided game where one side outplays the other for the entire game
Oi! Cut that language out and give Aflcrap1 the respect he deserves! You should have ur mamma wash that mouth out with soap.

Now as I know the game of Afl and am actually a fan who is not in the bubble I think we can safely say that my and those who report for the Afl official app are correct in stating this game was a FIZZER. the fourth quarter simply wasn’t necessary and that’s a clear FIZZER in anyonesbooks, well anyone who ain’t deep in a bubble.

Clear those eyes nlol and own up to the fact of the matter at hand rather than be a gutless wonder for a change. Sure the ratings and cwowd were fine but we have threads to debate that already. Last night port were “rendered powerless” ;)

None of the other Afl boys are daring to have a bite at this topic because they know the truth. Even your son nlol junior aka adumb is steering clear of this one nlol :lol: Admit reality dear nlol, you’ll feel and look a whole lot better when you do :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol a bit of reality snuck in & loler didn't like what he saw . So he gets all abusive .
Lol

🤣
Xman wrote
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Geelong
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Cats_Steve »

Now as I know the game of Afl and am actually a fan who is not in the bubble I think we can safely say that my and those who report for the Afl official app are correct in stating this game was a FIZZER. the fourth quarter simply wasn’t necessary and that’s a clear FIZZER in anyonesbooks, well anyone who ain’t deep in a bubble. 
lol, your hand is back on it again. Demonstrating once more your inability to make a distinction between opinion and fact. Is that why nlol upsets you? He makes you a little clutchy, coz he uses facts and numbers to counter your opinion?

The bubble you and a couple of your buddies have decided to live in is far more secluded than any bubble you claim for us.

Please, at any stage feel free to seem like you have an idea what you're talking about as a "fan" of AFL.

Was last night a great game? Nope.
Was it a lopsided fizzer? Only if you don't understand the game. The last 3/4 of the match was separated by 1 kick.
The Pies capitalized on early dominance.

The other AFL boys might find it hard to decide if it's worthwhile engaging with you and your silly opinions whilst you prove you don't understand the opposition and seem more than content just basking in self-admiration.
Never realised quite how much hate there was for AFL from our Northern friends.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Cats_Steve wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 11:58 am
lol, your hand is back on it again. Demonstrating once more your inability to make a distinction between opinion and fact. Is that why nlol upsets you? He makes you a little clutchy, coz he uses facts and numbers to counter your opinion?

The bubble you and a couple of your buddies have decided to live in is far more secluded than any bubble you claim for us.

Please, at any stage feel free to seem like you have an idea what you're talking about as a "fan" of AFL.

Was it a lopsided fizzer? Only if you don't understand the game. [b]The last 3/4 of the match was separated by 1 kick.[/b]

The other AFL boys might find it hard to decide if it's worthwhile engaging with you and your silly opinions whilst you prove you don't understand the opposition and seem more than content just basking in self-admiration.
Is it a pre requisite to being a fumble fan that you have to be a compulsive liar .
Anr respect for you has gone out the window
You mob live in some alternate reality .
The highlighted bit above is a perfect example of 100% bullshit
The difference in scores
Was
1/4 time ..45 points
HT?.24 pts
3/4 time..40 pts
FT 39 pts

Are kicks between the big sticks worth about 30 points now

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

KE slays you mob so the lies get trotted out .

🤣
Xman wrote
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 12:54 pm
KE slays you mob so the lies get trotted out .
Yes 🚽 every one tell lies except you :(/

Some blow outs in the nrlol last night! As well as loosing in the crowds and ratings battle! Like usual :cheers:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 12:50 pm

Is it a pre requisite to being a fumble fan that you have to be a compulsive liar .
The difference in scores
Was
1/4 time ..45 points
HT?.24 pts
3/4 time..40 pts
FT 39 pts

oh dear, you're a fucking moron! He meant over the last 3 quarters both sides kicked a score that was only 1 goal in difference :lol:
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Geelong
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Cats_Steve »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 12:50 pm
Cats_Steve wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 11:58 am

Was it a lopsided fizzer? Only if you don't understand the game. [b]The last 3/4 of the match was separated by 1 kick.[/b]

The difference in scores
Was
1/4 time ..45 points
HT?.24 pts
3/4 time..40 pts
FT 39 pts

For fucks sake, you're meant to be a smarter one.
Never realised quite how much hate there was for AFL from our Northern friends.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I’m afraid dear nlol and cats, my opinion is pretty much exactly the same as officials commentating and reporting on the match. Paid people employed to provide accurate opinion on the game. I’m really sorry but You chumps and ur hissy fitting despo to protect the game antics mean jack diddly.

Find me another report which states the game was as you say ‘in the balance’ during the last quarter and I might I’ve you some Cred. Until then, my and the opinions of official commentators shits all over you two.... from a great height!

:lol:

So shut ur traps until, like me, you can back up yer yappin

Bow down!! Brown down right now!!!

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 6:40 pm
I’m afraid dear nlol and cats, my opinion is pretty much exactly the same as officials commentating and reporting on the match. Paid people employed to provide accurate opinion on the game. I’m really sorry but You chumps and ur hissy fitting despo to protect the game antics mean jack diddly.

Find me another report which states the game was as you say ‘in the balance’ during the last quarter and I might I’ve you some Cred. Until then, my and the opinions of official commentators shits all over you two.... from a great height!

2 of 3 NRL games today have been floggings :wave:

3 of 5 AFL games have been in the balance today :wave:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 9:17 pm
[quote=King-Eliagh post_id=184864 time=<a href="tel:1556959216">1556959216</a> user_id=3]

2 of 3 NRL games today have been floggings :wave:

3 of 5 AFL games have been in the balance today :wave:
[/quote]

One round? Is that what ur going off?? :lol: I’m sorry, does the nrl have a ‘state of the game committee’ who’ve successfully recommended a raft of rule changes to achieve ‘equalisation’ of the competition? :(/

Till then, as usual, your argument is... So puny, so very puny :lol:

:D:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Bow down! Bow down right now!!!