Congratulations Big Tommy

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Congratulations Big Tommy

Post by Beaussie »

You've knocked me off top spot this week in the NRL Tipping Comp. Don't start thinking it's going to last. :evil:
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by big tommy »

Thanks Beaussie - but let's be honest, it has been coming for a while hasn't it?
The Mighty Lions will Come Back to Life in 2006
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

I see you've now increased your lead by another point BT. :evil:
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

I think it is probably time to pass the money over Beaussie. It was genius tipping from me to get 4 from 7 last week in that round of tips - it is only a farcade to go through the motions for the next 10 rounds when it is not a matter of if i'll win, but by how much i will.

Show me the money! Now how much was 1st place again?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

You getting a bit ahead of yourself mate. 10 rounds still to go. Plenty of time for me to overtake you.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

big tommy wrote:
I think it is probably time to pass the money over Beaussie. It was genius tipping from me to get 4 from 7 last week in that round of tips - it is only a farcade to go through the motions for the next 10 rounds when it is not a matter of if i'll win, but by how much i will.

Gee BT, you didn't have such a great week of tipping. Number one spot for me again. You knew it was inevitable didn't you?. :P
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

Beaussie wrote:
big tommy wrote:

Gee BT, you didn't have such a great week of tipping. Number one spot for me again. You knew it was inevitable didn't you?. :P
You mean a share of number one spot don't you Beaussie? I was more than satisfied with my performance over the weekend - the real test will come in the next few weeks as the effects of Origin 3 and the pretenders drop away.

I'll have a little side wager with you Beaussie. If I'm not two points clear of you by the end of Round 20, I'll donate any money i win in this competition to a charity of your choice. If I am, you'll have to double the money I'll be entitled to earn with half going to me and the other half to a charity agreed by the both of us. come on, it is for a good cause(s).
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Charity of my choice? How about Talking Footy? We sure could do with some extra dollars for an update to the main site. How about it? I'm keen if you are.
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

And to think I thought you had a social heart Beaussie! A cold and wet winter in Sin-d-nee and you don't want to buy a few cans of soup for the homeless? Shame...
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

big tommy wrote:
And to think I thought you had a social heart Beaussie! A cold and wet winter in Sin-d-nee and you don't want to buy a few cans of soup for the homeless? Shame...
LOL, I was only joking. Does the charity have to be a human services one? How about a donation to the RSPCA? They do such a fantastic job with little assistance from governments and the community in general.
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

Sorry Beaussie, but nothing with the "Royal" in its title gets my support no matter how worthy the cause.

Sydney City mission or St Vincent De Paul society perhaps?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

big tommy wrote:
Sorry Beaussie, but nothing with the "Royal" in its title gets my support no matter how worthy the cause.

Sydney City mission or St Vincent De Paul society perhaps?
KE thinks donating money to charity is ridiculous and I'm now coming around to his way of thinking.
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

Does KE tell you when to wipe your arse as well Beaussie?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

No, I just thought he raised some valid points.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Now what is all this shite about doubling the money for charity!!! This is a footy tipping comp not some save the world from hunger concert bt. In any case I can smell something fishy here, something like a scam to get more money and tucker for only one greedy person....and thats you BT. You've pulled these stunts before with brothers valleys and i can see you doing it again!!!!

Listen you dont even understand how other cultures work so where's all this charity love coming from? Hmmmmn im worried for our beaussie here, he's a very giving person and has given much for this site out of his own pocket already and now you're trying to scrounge a few more bucks off him to add to your already humungous pile of scammed cash.

And yes i just told beaussie to wipe his ass :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?