NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: 2018 - Australian Football TV Ratings - AFL, AFL Womens etc

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:32 pm
Well done pal. You won that round but you're getting thrashed in the fight!!!!
you seem to be using the above comment a lot lately :lol:

Face it, when conditions are the same we win almost every time. This is something you have no answer for
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

Goldfish bowl alert!!!!!! Pal, this idiocy has been trashed so many times it hardly bears saying again.....hence I don't!!! Everybody except the raging fumbling zealot knows this. If it gives you comfort in these difficult times go ahead but don't expect intelligent posters to cop this rubbish!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:31 pm
Goldfish bowl alert!!!!!! Pal, this idiocy has been trashed so many times it hardly bears saying again.....hence I don't!!! Everybody except the raging fumbling zealot knows this. If it gives you comfort in these difficult times go ahead but don't expect intelligent posters to cop this rubbish!!!!!
you................have..................no...................answer.......................... :wave:

In fact you dont even try you're that defeated
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Yep
Same old shit rehashed over & over .
Just can't admit that when it comes to ratings RL is the most watched sport on tv by a long way .

Edit .
No answer
Oh dear .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:43 pm
Yep
Same old shit rehashed over & over .
Just can't admit that when it comes to ratings RL is the most watched sport on tv by a long way .

Edit .
No answer
Oh dear .
ahhhh, you guys do too you fuking hypocrite. You bang on with the same argument every week.

And no, the NRL cannot be more popular on TV when the AFL comes out ahead almost every single game v game.

If the NRL was 10% more popular, as the cumulative ratings might suggest, wouldnt you win most Thursday and Friday nights by around 10%? Fact is you lose them by up to 20% week after week. So your viewer is just wrong
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh dear .
Official ratings figures are wrong .
Silly me thinking one sport with millions & millions of viewers more ..with less games ..with one teams home ratings not counted is the most watched .

Hey lol
Why aren't you letting the ratings companies know that their ratings are wrong wrong wrong .

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:09 pm
Oh dear .
Official ratings figures are wrong .
Silly me thinking one sport with millions & millions of viewers more ..with less games ..with one teams home ratings not counted is the most watched .

Hey lol
Why aren't you letting the ratings companies know that their ratings are wrong wrong wrong .
there's a difference between games played and games the TV audience has the ability to watch. Until you get this key difference you'll never understand
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh boy
& as I've argued & you keep ignoring .
What you lose in games on at the same time you make up for by showing into home markets .
Tv stations know how to get the maximum viewing audience .
& showing home teams into home markets is high on the list .

There's also the other points but I've given up explaining them to a moron .

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:34 pm
Oh boy
What you lose in games on at the same time you make up for by showing into home markets .

but your argument has been proven incorrect because the AFL average more per game during rounds where many teams are on a bye meaning each market is not targeted. The difference is every game is shown in isolation. If your point was correct the averages would be similar. You cannot get past this point and in fact I dont even think you have addressed it even though I've mentioned it numerous times
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:43 pm
Oh boy

but your argument has been proven incorrect because the AFL average more per game during rounds where many teams are on a bye meaning each market is not targeted. The difference is every game is shown in isolation. If your point was correct the averages would be similar. You cannot get past this point and in fact I dont even think you have addressed it even though I've mentioned it numerous times

If something is complete bull shit, and you just keep repeating it it continues to be complete bull shit. Last Saturday your three PTV games were shown with virtually no over lap and in isolation. Yet they where still 70, 80 and 100k below what our PTV games average of a Saturday. But, But, But [-( ie. 250k.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:29 pm
Oh boy

If something is complete bull shit, and you just keep repeating it it continues to be complete bull shit. Last Saturday your three PTV games were shown with virtually no over lap and in isolation. Yet they where still 70, 80 and 100k below what our PTV games average of a Saturday. But, But, But [-( ie. 250k.
but they were well above our average PTV games which are shown concurrently :wave:

But that's only part of the equation. The other is almost all of our games are on FTA and fox, which for both codes lowers the fox ratings
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:38 pm

but they were well above our average PTV games which are shown concurrently :wave:

But that's only part of the equation. The other is almost all of our games are on FTA and fox, which for both codes lowers the fox ratings
So that's your excuse? they were pathetic and now there slightly better than pathetic. Ahr , well that changes everything :roll:

And the difference FTA coverage would make, when some one is paying $70 a month for add free football would be less than 20k . About 5k , in the match that only had Sydney on FTA and the other would be similar as it was showing just Brisbane.

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

SEVEN’S AFL: FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Channel 7 540,000 23,000 297,000 20,000 95,000 105,000

SEVEN’S AFL: SATURDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Channel 7 399,000 42,000 190,000 11,000 122,000 34,000

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:24 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:38 pm

So that's your excuse? they were pathetic and now there slightly better than pathetic. Ahr , well that changes everything :roll:

And the difference FTA coverage would make, when some one is paying $70 a month for add free football would be less than 20k . About 5k , in the match that only had Sydney on FTA and the other would be similar as it was showing just Brisbane.
it's fact. Exclusive games on fox rate better on fox than games shown on FTA and fox.
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

So Far this year in the NRL:

Simulcast Avg...242k

Exclusive Avg...244k

but. but, but