WOMENS AFL & NRL

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:36 pm
Team: Manly
Location: Brookvale
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 6 times

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 »

AFLW doesn't have 10 teams in the UK like Rugby League.

So they are already behind in team numbers.




User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1006
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

Post by Quolls2019 »

NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:37 am AFLW doesn't have 10 teams in the UK like Rugby League.

So they are already behind in team numbers.


Who besides some rugby leaguers care?
Are you running out of semi decent (for you) arguments?


There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in most of North Eastern Australia.
NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:36 pm
Team: Manly
Location: Brookvale
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 6 times

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 »

Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:13 pm
NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:37 am AFLW doesn't have 10 teams in the UK like Rugby League.

So they are already behind in team numbers.


Who besides some rugby leaguers care?
Are you running out of semi decent (for you) arguments?
You care, that's why you're getting riled up about the fact that women's Rugby League is ahead of women's AFL.

NZ vs England. Womens Rugby League test match. Games women's AFL will never have. :cheers:



When's England going to play AFL? hmm 🤔 That's right, most over there think AFL is Rugby :lol:

Oh yes that's right, Canada have a national team too. The Canada Ravens.

These users liked the author NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 for the post:
Quolls2019 (Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:23 pm)


User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1006
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

Post by Quolls2019 »

NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:01 am
Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:13 pm
NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:37 am AFLW doesn't have 10 teams in the UK like Rugby League.

So they are already behind in team numbers.


Who besides some rugby leaguers care?
Are you running out of semi decent (for you) arguments?
You care, that's why you're getting riled up about the fact that women's Rugby League is ahead of women's AFL.

NZ vs England. Womens Rugby League test match. Games women's AFL will never have. :cheers:



When's England going to play AFL? hmm 🤔 That's right, most over there think AFL is Rugby :lol:

Oh yes that's right, Canada have a national team too. The Canada Ravens.


You are imaging things,,,I don’t care about women’s rugby league or woman’s Australian rules whether it is played here or overseas.
And it’s called Australian Rules for the very good reason that it’s played in Australia.
Your obsession with it not being played professionally overseas is, well obsessive.

I don’t care that it’s not professionally played overseas, we don’t lose our players to a second rate sport..some of our retired players do go on to make mega bucks in the NFL, but good luck to them

But if it makes you happy believe to the crap you post you will indeed be very happy Chappy..

And by the way…there are more Australian rules women’s teams in North America that there are women’s rugby league teams….and close to number of mens…I’d list them if I cared.


There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in most of North Eastern Australia.
NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:36 pm
Team: Manly
Location: Brookvale
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 6 times

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 »

Quolls2019 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:37 pm
NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:01 am
Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:13 pm

Who besides some rugby leaguers care?
Are you running out of semi decent (for you) arguments?
You care, that's why you're getting riled up about the fact that women's Rugby League is ahead of women's AFL.

NZ vs England. Womens Rugby League test match. Games women's AFL will never have. :cheers:



When's England going to play AFL? hmm 🤔 That's right, most over there think AFL is Rugby :lol:

Oh yes that's right, Canada have a national team too. The Canada Ravens.


You are imaging things,,,I don’t care about women’s rugby league or woman’s Australian rules whether it is played here or overseas.
And it’s called Australian Rules for the very good reason that it’s played in Australia.
Your obsession with it not being played professionally overseas is, well obsessive.

I don’t care that it’s not professionally played overseas, we don’t lose our players to a second rate sport..some of our retired players do go on to make mega bucks in the NFL, but good luck to them

But if it makes you happy believe to the crap you post you will indeed be very happy Chappy..

And by the way…there are more Australian rules women’s teams in North America that there are women’s rugby league teams….and close to number of mens…I’d list them if I cared.
Na I'm not imagining things at all, infact I am right on the money that you're getting salty that I started something you know you can never win lol.. :lol: :lol:

Want a tissue? You're carrying on like a sook because I said some simple truths about Rugby League having far more success in growing their game than AFL.

Why are you posting and getting so upset if you don't care? =D

Going to start calling you Cry Baby Quolls. Or maybe Fibbing Quolls :^o because you say your not getting angry when it's clear to everyone you are raging behind that keyboard. :lol:

If you're too sensitive to debate, maybe go to the crybaby Quolls forum :lol: :cool:


Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 8455
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 55 times
Been liked: 105 times

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

Post by Fred »

England is the home of RL so why wouldn’t they have a team? And RL is far more international than Australian Rules Football - it’s not hugh internationally but compared to Australian Rules it is much bigger. Australian Rules is pretty much confined to Auatralia - yes there are leagues around the world but I don’t think anyone feels this is at any near professional level. Which, for me, is fine. There are lots of sports more international than Australian Rulea -I don’t think this distracts from my enjoyment of the game one bit. If you like something what’s it matter if others don’t? At an administration level, it makes sense to grow to increse revenue, but that’s a business thing and the AFL would seem more focused on the area between say Canberra to Sunshine Coast where there is a significant population who don’t follow or like AFL. Growing the game there is the aim it seems. So I can only talk for myself but I couldn’t care less if the game neber goes international. Seems unlikely it would. I have never liked this China thing, was okay if they wanted to try NZ but not unhappy it failed, I don’t even like or think it is a good idea to play Sun”s games in NT or North Queensland. Re RL growing overseas - well it started overseas but regardless, if that’s what they want to do then I’m not sure why I would care as I don’t follow the sport - I could care as much about that as I would the NFL playing games in London. I think any person who doesn’t follow RL caring about RL having an international presence is a bit sad to be honest. Not sure why it matters?


Veni, vidi, vici
User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1006
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

Post by Quolls2019 »

NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:47 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:37 pm
NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:01 am

You care, that's why you're getting riled up about the fact that women's Rugby League is ahead of women's AFL.

NZ vs England. Womens Rugby League test match. Games women's AFL will never have. :cheers:



When's England going to play AFL? hmm 🤔 That's right, most over there think AFL is Rugby :lol:

Oh yes that's right, Canada have a national team too. The Canada Ravens.


You are imaging things,,,I don’t care about women’s rugby league or woman’s Australian rules whether it is played here or overseas.
And it’s called Australian Rules for the very good reason that it’s played in Australia.
Your obsession with it not being played professionally overseas is, well obsessive.

I don’t care that it’s not professionally played overseas, we don’t lose our players to a second rate sport..some of our retired players do go on to make mega bucks in the NFL, but good luck to them

But if it makes you happy believe to the crap you post you will indeed be very happy Chappy..

And by the way…there are more Australian rules women’s teams in North America that there are women’s rugby league teams….and close to number of mens…I’d list them if I cared.
Na I'm not imagining things at all, infact I am right on the money that you're getting salty that I started something you know you can never win lol.. :lol: :lol:

Want a tissue? You're carrying on like a sook because I said some simple truths about Rugby League having far more success in growing their game than AFL.

Why are you posting and getting so upset if you don't care? =D

Going to start calling you Cry Baby Quolls. Or maybe Fibbing Quolls :^o because you say your not getting angry when it's clear to everyone you are raging behind that keyboard. :lol:

If you're too sensitive to debate, maybe go to the crybaby Quolls forum :lol: :cool:
I can’t argue with ignorance and stupidly, I don’t care enough.
These users liked the author Quolls2019 for the post:
Fred (Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:50 am)


There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in most of North Eastern Australia.
User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5676
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 153 times
Been liked: 34 times

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Interesting with PVL and commission Looking at Fast Tracking the NRLW tournament expansion.
looking at 10 Teams in 2023


Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 8455
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 55 times
Been liked: 105 times

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

Post by Fred »

I have quite liked the slowly slowly approach of the NRL - quality over quantity.


Veni, vidi, vici
User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5676
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 153 times
Been liked: 34 times

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Fred wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:54 pm I have quite liked the slowly slowly approach of the NRL - quality over quantity.
i really agree.
this season just passed just showed the next level the women have become..
the quality has shocked many.


Bbear
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:55 pm
Team: brisbane bears
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

Post by Bbear »

truthbomber wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:16 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:20 am
truthbomber wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:22 am

yea , didn't wills get all cranky & go & massacre a heap of Aborigines ? :-k
That was more that three years later.
And it was in retaliation for an attack on The Wills family property.
This incident, known as the Cullin la ringo massacre, was the largest massacre of colonists, including woman and children, by aboriginals.
That the resulting hunting down of the actual and perceived perpetrators was ruthless, has never been in question, neither has Wills participation, but most white participants, including the organisers were Queenslanders, and a lot of the elite as well.
hahahaha sure it was , it was a pre lude to the fumbling racist scum 150 years later throwing bananas at aboriginal players & its coaches insisting that players that aren't white have at least one white parent , your sport is a national disgrace
our nations shame [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
I totally agree.
NRL is a national disgrace
NRL has a shameful history..

Perhaps I shouldn't have commented on above posts as they are way way off thread topic.
Back to topic and I prefer AFLW, although I only watch it occasionally.


I didn't want a crap name anymore !
Formally RLcrap
truthbomber
Captain
Captain
Posts: 575
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 19 times

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

Post by truthbomber »

Bbear wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:44 pm
truthbomber wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:16 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:20 am
That was more that three years later.
And it was in retaliation for an attack on The Wills family property.
This incident, known as the Cullin la ringo massacre, was the largest massacre of colonists, including woman and children, by aboriginals.
That the resulting hunting down of the actual and perceived perpetrators was ruthless, has never been in question, neither has Wills participation, but most white participants, including the organisers were Queenslanders, and a lot of the elite as well.
hahahaha sure it was , it was a pre lude to the fumbling racist scum 150 years later throwing bananas at aboriginal players & its coaches insisting that players that aren't white have at least one white parent , your sport is a national disgrace
our nations shame [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
I totally agree.
NRL is a national disgrace
NRL has a shameful history..

Perhaps I shouldn't have commented on above posts as they are way way off thread topic.
Back to topic and I prefer AFLW, although I only watch it occasionally.
8-[

:hmm:

fumbling fuckstick alert :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/


Bbear
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:55 pm
Team: brisbane bears
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

Post by Bbear »

truthbomber wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 7:08 pm
Bbear wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:44 pm
truthbomber wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:16 pm
hahahaha sure it was , it was a pre lude to the fumbling racist scum 150 years later throwing bananas at aboriginal players & its coaches insisting that players that aren't white have at least one white parent , your sport is a national disgrace
our nations shame [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
I totally agree.
NRL is a national disgrace
NRL has a shameful history..

Perhaps I shouldn't have commented on above posts as they are way way off thread topic.
Back to topic and I prefer AFLW, although I only watch it occasionally.
8-[

:hmm:

fumbling fuckstick alert :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/
Totally agree.
If that's what you want to call yourself


I didn't want a crap name anymore !
Formally RLcrap
truthbomber
Captain
Captain
Posts: 575
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 19 times

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

Post by truthbomber »

Bbear wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 7:45 pm
truthbomber wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 7:08 pm
Bbear wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:44 pm

I totally agree.
NRL is a national disgrace
NRL has a shameful history..

Perhaps I shouldn't have commented on above posts as they are way way off thread topic.
Back to topic and I prefer AFLW, although I only watch it occasionally.
8-[

:hmm:

fumbling fuckstick alert :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/
Totally agree.
If that's what you want to call yourself
oh dear :-k
this one is thicker then most :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/


NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:36 pm
Team: Manly
Location: Brookvale
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 6 times

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 »

Quolls2019 wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:00 am
NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:47 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:37 pm


You are imaging things,,,I don’t care about women’s rugby league or woman’s Australian rules whether it is played here or overseas.
And it’s called Australian Rules for the very good reason that it’s played in Australia.
Your obsession with it not being played professionally overseas is, well obsessive.

I don’t care that it’s not professionally played overseas, we don’t lose our players to a second rate sport..some of our retired players do go on to make mega bucks in the NFL, but good luck to them

But if it makes you happy believe to the crap you post you will indeed be very happy Chappy..

And by the way…there are more Australian rules women’s teams in North America that there are women’s rugby league teams….and close to number of mens…I’d list them if I cared.
Na I'm not imagining things at all, infact I am right on the money that you're getting salty that I started something you know you can never win lol.. :lol: :lol:

Want a tissue? You're carrying on like a sook because I said some simple truths about Rugby League having far more success in growing their game than AFL.

Why are you posting and getting so upset if you don't care? =D

Going to start calling you Cry Baby Quolls. Or maybe Fibbing Quolls :^o because you say your not getting angry when it's clear to everyone you are raging behind that keyboard. :lol:

If you're too sensitive to debate, maybe go to the crybaby Quolls forum :lol: :cool:
I can’t argue with ignorance and stupidly, I don’t care enough.
More of a case of you know that you can't argue the fact that AFL is not a serious sport and that's why no other country will ever show interest in it. :cool:

If AFL was worth playing and watching, it would have other countries supporting it.
Instead it is seen by the world as a simpletons sport.

Where the ball gets thrown in backwards by a ref when it goes out :lol:

Where you get a point when you miss a shot at goal :drunk:

Where there is no crossbar on the goal posts to make it even easier to score =D =D :(/

Heck you even get a point if you hit the upright post. :-k

Is like the dumb & dumber version of football. :lol:


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Bing [Bot] and 2 guests