WOMENS AFL & NRL

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
truthbomber
Banned
Team: Cobar Roosters
Been liked: 57 times

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

Post by truthbomber »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:10 pm
what makes it more intriguing is the amount of promotion that is given by the AFL
the non stop expansion year on year and money pumped into it.
the awful is the biggest pack of over rated wind bags on the planet , they pump up their womens game hugely
fact is its rubbish like their mens game :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pete__09
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Brisbane Lions
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 17 times

Post by Pete__09 »

Women's AFL is pretty crap to watch. But it is only 3 years old so you can't really expect too much from it quality wise.

Men's footy has been going for over 150 years. Other than cricket it is the oldest sport in the world. I bet you Rugby League guys didn't know that information.
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Pete__09 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:51 am
Women's AFL is pretty crap to watch. But it is only 3 years old so you can't really expect too much from it quality wise.

Men's footy has been going for over 150 years. Other than cricket it is the oldest sport in the world. I bet you Rugby League guys didn't know that information.
i am trying to take you serious but you keep failing..

AFLW is not 3 years old it is 7 years old..

AFL was around for along time before Union and League, i think every sports fan knows this.

The question you should ask yourself is..

AFL was founded 50 years before Rugby League how have you dominated well before.

where as Rugby League and Union compete against each other.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Petey, Petey, Petey...............where do I start. I could say you are an incredibly stupid person but I won't. I could say you have just metaphorically given yourself a massive upper cut but I won't. I will give you the benefit of the doubt as you no doubt live in AFL lala land. You clearly are not strong enough to escape the bubble.

Now: Sport has been played in the world for thousands of years Petey 'ol boy. The first olympics was held in Greece in Olympia in 776BC. Now I understand you will not be able to do the maths on this for the obvious reasons so I will do it for you. The first olympics was held 2,798 years ago. That is 2,648 years before your beloved fumblers stumbled onto the ground for their first game. Hmmmm........that's quite a difference 'ol Petey.

As for so called football codes: The drunken idiot Tom Wills and a few of his idiot mates supposedly codified the laws of fumbling in 1858. Wills went to Rugby school in England where strangely enough Rugby had been played for many many years. Many other school played soccer and other forms of football since medieval times Petey. Your fumbling was only behind them by four or five centuries lololololol!!!

I could go on Petey 'ol son but hopefully you can grasp my meaning. You have no f_____g idea pal lololololol!!!!!

Have a great day Petey.
Pete__09
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Brisbane Lions
Been liked: 17 times

Post by Pete__09 »

Enjoy tonight fellas with the Rugby League starting. I am even sure some Australian footy fans might watch it as the footy doesn't start till next Wednesday.
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

can you get anything right ? :hmm:

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Team: North Melbourne
Been liked: 119 times

Post by Quolls2019 »

I don’t know why, propaganda, good marketing or fake news?
It’s Australian Rules not AFL.
Just as it’s Rugby League not NRL.
It’s Rugby Union not Super Rugby.
And the first Australian Rules, known as the Rules of the Melbourne Football Club were mainly based on the Rules of Canterbury Public School, which a couple of Wills drunken friends had direct experience with. One participant of the rules committee said when Will started explaining the rules of rugby the others couldn’t understand him. Wills at that time was not too popular with his compatriots….the relationship deteriorated from there….
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:41 pm
And the first Australian Rules, known as the Rules of the Melbourne Football Club were mainly based on the Rules of Canterbury Public School, which a couple of Wills drunken friends had direct experience with. One participant of the rules committee said when Will started explaining the rules of rugby the others couldn’t understand him. Wills at that time was not too popular with his compatriots….the relationship deteriorated from there….
yea , didn't wills get all cranky & go & massacre a heap of Aborigines ? :-k
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

truthbomber wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:22 am
That was more that three years later.
And it was in retaliation for an attack on The Wills family property.
This incident, known as the Cullin la ringo massacre, was the largest massacre of colonists, including woman and children, by aboriginals.
That the resulting hunting down of the actual and perceived perpetrators was ruthless, has never been in question, neither has Wills participation, but most white participants, including the organisers were Queenslanders, and a lot of the elite as well.
pussycat Mark 11
Captain
Captain
Team: Easts
Been liked: 36 times

Post by pussycat Mark 11 »

Its Bloody Awful Quolls whatever you want to call it.
Australia's number 1 sport RUGBY LEAGUE. Preferred by more Australians than any other :cheers:
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

I don’t disagree, and if you think so, show me where i did.
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:20 am
That was more that three years later.
And it was in retaliation for an attack on The Wills family property.
This incident, known as the Cullin la ringo massacre, was the largest massacre of colonists, including woman and children, by aboriginals.
That the resulting hunting down of the actual and perceived perpetrators was ruthless, has never been in question, neither has Wills participation, but most white participants, including the organisers were Queenslanders, and a lot of the elite as well.
hahahaha sure it was , it was a pre lude to the fumbling racist scum 150 years later throwing bananas at aboriginal players & its coaches insisting that players that aren't white have at least one white parent , your sport is a national disgrace
our nations shame [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

NRLW expansion and pay increases: NRL announces changes to women’s game

8 Teams in 2023
10 Teams in 2024

Expansion clubs will be determined by the commission in July 2022

https://www.nrl.com/news/2022/03/15/arl ... orkContent

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-pr ... 242de50a52
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Looks like the women's RL ..far more skilful than the bumbling mess that is women's AFL slaughtered its opponent in the ratings .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Rookie
Rookie
Team: Manly
Been liked: 6 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 »

Women's Rugby League already has a massive jump on the AFL at an international level.

The Superleague in the UK have been supporting the women's game for a long time.