Fed Up

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
Dizzys_on_fire
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Fed Up

Post by Dizzys_on_fire »

...with the arcade.

I just scored a blistering and unbeatable 37 on The Guardian, only to be informed "Error - No Game Data Received" upon submitting my score. This annoying little message has a habbit of popping up when a member breaks an All-Time record. From memory, I believe Big Tommy, Crocodileman and others have been victims of this also.

However, I can't recall it ever happening to KE. Another case of "the computer knowing you're the best" perhaps, KE?

The plot thickens... :lol:
Jason Gillespie - 54* (155)

Formerly Uppy80
Dizzys_on_fire
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Dizzys_on_fire »

Never mind, I just scored 42 :lol: :lol:

Formerly Uppy80
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Oh I do mind dizzy's. I too have had this error and stated it on these forums. The reason you dont recall it is probably because i didn't whinge about it like a two yr old having a tantrum. I just went on with my business of being the ALL TIME GREATEST PLAYER.

Disgusting thread which im considering locking!

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Dizzys_on_fire
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Dizzys_on_fire »

Now now KE, I am simply making it clear that the timing of these "errors" seem to be prohibiting members from having their achievments recognised. Although it may have already happened in some instances, members may be prohibited from defeating some of your All-Time high scores in future. That is a concern in itself, because as long as you remain the so called "King", we all suffer.

:/;

Formerly Uppy80
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Dizzys_on_fire wrote:
Although it may have already happened in some instances, members may be prohibited from defeating some of your All-Time high scores in future.
May be prohibited from defeating my high scores? Absolute rubbish, I have never seen such stinking dribble enter your posts before dizzy's. The only thing prohibiting players from beating me is lack of skill, you know it, I know it and so does everyone else who tries. Its quite funny really i havent played in weeks because this comp doesnt run the games properly yet im still by far and away the champ! And let me also remind you of beaussie deleting my panic room score of 112 :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?