Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1145
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 68 times

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Post by Quolls2019 »

Pippen1994 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:57 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:19 pm Current European AF clubs

https://afleurope.org/find-your-club/#club-a
What a powerhouse the game is over there..
Yep, pretty impressive for a game that some say has absolutely no presence outside of Australia.


There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in most of North Eastern Australia.
Pippen1994
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:32 pm
Team: Parra
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Post by Pippen1994 »

Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:04 pm
Pippen1994 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:57 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:19 pm Current European AF clubs

https://afleurope.org/find-your-club/#club-a
What a powerhouse the game is over there..
Yep, pretty impressive for a game that some say has absolutely no presence outside of Australia.
As long as there's some expats with witches hat's & a twitter account..


truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:23 pm
truthbomber wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:01 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:51 pm

So no proof, still talking your usual crap…and deflecting.
:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/
so
in your bubble dwelling mind , how many of these players from derpball hot spots like
Andorra & Belgium are born & raised in those countries

this oughta be good folks :cool:
See above post, trollbomber.
oh, so you think they're all locals ?
:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

fucking ******


truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:04 pm
Pippen1994 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:57 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:19 pm Current European AF clubs

https://afleurope.org/find-your-club/#club-a
What a powerhouse the game is over there..
Yep, pretty impressive for a game that some say has absolutely no presence outside of Australia.
some say ? :hmm:

ahhh
no everyone with a functioning brain you bumbling mong :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/


User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1145
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 68 times

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Post by Quolls2019 »

truthbomber wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:30 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:23 pm
truthbomber wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/
so
in your bubble dwelling mind , how many of these players from derpball hot spots like
Andorra & Belgium are born & raised in those countries

this oughta be good folks :cool:
See above post, trollbomber.
oh, so you think they're all locals ?
:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

fucking ******
Thats what the rules for the comp say….where is your proof and evidence…your view is worth nothing.


There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in most of North Eastern Australia.
Pippen1994
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:32 pm
Team: Parra
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Post by Pippen1994 »

Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:12 pm
truthbomber wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:30 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:23 pm

See above post, trollbomber.
oh, so you think they're all locals ?
:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

fucking ******
Thats what the rules for the comp say….where is your proof and evidence…your view is worth nothing.
The fact u think a few Aussies on work visa's running around equals a European cup is funny.


User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1145
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 68 times

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Post by Quolls2019 »

Pippen1994 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:31 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:12 pm
truthbomber wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:30 pm

oh, so you think they're all locals ?
:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

fucking ******
Thats what the rules for the comp say….where is your proof and evidence…your view is worth nothing.
The fact u think a few Aussies on work visa's running around equals a European cup is funny.
The fact that the cup rules state that australians are not permitted to play in the cup should tell you that there are no australians on work visas running around playing in those games…..unless your comprehension is so poor that you dont understand basic instructions or english. Unless you just talk crap for the sake of talking crap.


There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in most of North Eastern Australia.
Pippen1994
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:32 pm
Team: Parra
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Post by Pippen1994 »

Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:29 pm
Pippen1994 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:31 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:12 pm

Thats what the rules for the comp say….where is your proof and evidence…your view is worth nothing.
The fact u think a few Aussies on work visa's running around equals a European cup is funny.
The fact that the cup rules state that australians are not permitted to play in the cup should tell you that there are no australians on work visas running around playing in those games…..unless your comprehension is so poor that you dont understand basic instructions or english. Unless you just talk crap for the sake of talking crap.
Nobody cares. Go look at 2019 final on YouTube. Played at local park in front of 5 confused onlookers. Whole thing is a joke


truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Post by truthbomber »

Pippen1994 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:31 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:12 pm
truthbomber wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:30 pm

oh, so you think they're all locals ?
:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

fucking ******
Thats what the rules for the comp say….where is your proof and evidence…your view is worth nothing.
The fact u think a few Aussies on work visa's running around equals a European cup is funny.
the fact you do is pathetic :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/


truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Post by truthbomber »

Pippen1994 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:30 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:29 pm
Pippen1994 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:31 pm

The fact u think a few Aussies on work visa's running around equals a European cup is funny.
The fact that the cup rules state that australians are not permitted to play in the cup should tell you that there are no australians on work visas running around playing in those games…..unless your comprehension is so poor that you dont understand basic instructions or english. Unless you just talk crap for the sake of talking crap.
Nobody cares. Go look at 2019 final on YouTube. Played at local park in front of 5 confused onlookers. Whole thing is a joke
oh no 8-[

don't tell me there was PVC piping for the goal posts , & someone was walking their dog on the field in the back ground again #-o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1145
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 68 times

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Post by Quolls2019 »

Pippen1994 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:30 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:29 pm
Pippen1994 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:31 pm

The fact u think a few Aussies on work visa's running around equals a European cup is funny.
The fact that the cup rules state that australians are not permitted to play in the cup should tell you that there are no australians on work visas running around playing in those games…..unless your comprehension is so poor that you dont understand basic instructions or english. Unless you just talk crap for the sake of talking crap.
Nobody cares. Go look at 2019 final on YouTube. Played at local park in front of 5 confused onlookers. Whole thing is a joke
You both keep changing your “arguments”.
First you say Australian Rules is not played anywhere else but Australia.
Clearly and demonstrably wrong.
Then you say only Australians play overseas.
Clearly and demonstrably wrong.
Then you say no one cares.
All you can really say is you don’t care.
Only 5 people go.
Not big crowds but that is demonstrably wrong.
Dogs, pvc posts?
Deflection. Deflection, deflection.


There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in most of North Eastern Australia.
User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1145
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 68 times

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Post by Quolls2019 »

truthbomber wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:41 am
Pippen1994 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:30 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:29 pm

The fact that the cup rules state that australians are not permitted to play in the cup should tell you that there are no australians on work visas running around playing in those games…..unless your comprehension is so poor that you dont understand basic instructions or english. Unless you just talk crap for the sake of talking crap.
Nobody cares. Go look at 2019 final on YouTube. Played at local park in front of 5 confused onlookers. Whole thing is a joke
oh no 8-[

don't tell me there was PVC piping for the goal posts , & someone was walking their dog on the field in the back ground again #-o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You both keep changing your “arguments”.
First you say Australian Rules is not played anywhere else but Australia.
Clearly and demonstrably wrong.
Then you say only Australians play overseas.
Clearly and demonstrably wrong.
Then you say no one cares.
All you can really say is you don’t care.
Only 5 people go.
Not big crowds but that is demonstrably wrong.
Dogs, pvc posts?
Deflection. Deflection, deflection.

Emojis are your friend.


There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in most of North Eastern Australia.
Pippen1994
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:32 pm
Team: Parra
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Post by Pippen1994 »

Quolls2019 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:12 am
Pippen1994 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:30 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:29 pm

The fact that the cup rules state that australians are not permitted to play in the cup should tell you that there are no australians on work visas running around playing in those games…..unless your comprehension is so poor that you dont understand basic instructions or english. Unless you just talk crap for the sake of talking crap.
Nobody cares. Go look at 2019 final on YouTube. Played at local park in front of 5 confused onlookers. Whole thing is a joke
You both keep changing your “arguments”.
First you say Australian Rules is not played anywhere else but Australia.
Clearly and demonstrably wrong.
Then you say only Australians play overseas.
Clearly and demonstrably wrong.
Then you say no one cares.
All you can really say is you don’t care.
Only 5 people go.
Not big crowds but that is demonstrably wrong.
Dogs, pvc posts?
Deflection. Deflection, deflection.
The games are on YouTube mate - they playing in the middle of empty paddocks.


truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:13 am
truthbomber wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:41 am
Pippen1994 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:30 pm

Nobody cares. Go look at 2019 final on YouTube. Played at local park in front of 5 confused onlookers. Whole thing is a joke
oh no 8-[

don't tell me there was PVC piping for the goal posts , & someone was walking their dog on the field in the back ground again #-o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You both keep changing your “arguments”.
First you say Australian Rules is not played anywhere else but Australia.
Clearly and demonstrably wrong.
Then you say only Australians play overseas.
Clearly and demonstrably wrong.
Then you say no one cares.
All you can really say is you don’t care.
Only 5 people go.
Not big crowds but that is demonstrably wrong.
Dogs, pvc posts?
Deflection. Deflection, deflection.

Emojis are your friend.
All of the above contribute to a theme , the delusions of fumblers being that theme.
The delusion being that this silly little fumbling bumbling singlet , tight shorts & noodle armed oddity has much of a presence anywhere else on the planet bar a few states in the south of Australia.

Deluded fools ( you) posting stories about all the countries fumbling bumbling & missing in a.. well.. tbh .. farcical .. tournament on soccer fields , by australians masquerading as swedes , germans & poles with goals made of plastic piping from the local hardware store , & local dogs taking a dump on the field during play , while other people who just happened to be taking a stroll stop to watch the abortion..
attracts the ridicule it deserves
:cool:


truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Post by truthbomber »

Pippen1994 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:23 am
Quolls2019 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:12 am
Pippen1994 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:30 pm

Nobody cares. Go look at 2019 final on YouTube. Played at local park in front of 5 confused onlookers. Whole thing is a joke
You both keep changing your “arguments”.
First you say Australian Rules is not played anywhere else but Australia.
Clearly and demonstrably wrong.
Then you say only Australians play overseas.
Clearly and demonstrably wrong.
Then you say no one cares.
All you can really say is you don’t care.
Only 5 people go.
Not big crowds but that is demonstrably wrong.
Dogs, pvc posts?
Deflection. Deflection, deflection.
The games are on YouTube mate - they playing in the middle of empty paddocks.
he can't hear you..
he's safe in his bubble
no one can hurt him in there 8-[

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 0 guests