For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

You can now upload your avatars straight from your computer without having to get the URL for the image and upload via the remote link option.

All you need to do to upload an image from your computer is click on browse and select your image and you're done.

You'll see what I mean when you go into your profiles and scroll down to the avatars control panel. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Avatars can only be uploaded from your computer now. This has come about due to there being no control over the size of avatars uploaded via the remote URL option. Having the remote option meant large images could be submitted that would mess up the format of the forums.

I've been successful in re-uploading most users avatars, my apologies if I missed yours. If I have missed you, please by all means upload your avatar from your comp yourself (115 x 115 pixels). Should you have any problems with that, please don't hesitate to ask for assistance.

Hopefully you'll agree that it is better that one shouldn't have to scroll back and forth just to read a post due to oversized avatars.
Swans
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans »

I still dont know what an avatar is :cry:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Swans wrote:
I still dont know what an avatar is :cry:
Avatars are the images you see to the left under one's name and rank in each of their posts.

You can upload any image you like (115 x 115 pixels) via your avatar settings in your profile. :wink:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Avatars can also be uploaded by linking to a remote URL now. :wink: