Rank the Codes in VIC

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18678
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 53 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Stop deflecting .
You do the same thing over & over .
Post a lie
I call you out
You deflect with the same shit
Then leave for weeks or months
Come back
Start posting lies again .

How come you can never address previous bullshit posts .
I ask
You run .

I spend half my time on here trying to get gutless lying flogs to discuss their bullshit .
Seems they can't


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 8666
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by Fred »

Anyway

Afl


Daylight

Soccer



Daylight



And more daylight


Take your pick of any sport


Veni, vidi, vici
User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7907
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:27 pm Lol good to see resident liar# 2 is back .
Still with the same old shit .
well then go away


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18678
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 53 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:45 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:27 pm Lol good to see resident liar# 2 is back .
Still with the same old shit .
well then go away
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
I don't lie dingbat .
You & swines on the other hand ..lol


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7907
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:17 pm
leagueiscrap wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:45 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:27 pm Lol good to see resident liar# 2 is back .
Still with the same old shit .
well then go away
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
I don't lie dingbat .
You & swines on the other hand ..lol
Everything else that you don't want to believe in is lies and propaganda isn't it?


Lolololololololololoon


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18678
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 53 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Ok dingbat
Yes there's lies & propaganda ..

There's also outright 100% lies told by a few posters ...you are the worst ,
& it's nothing to do with media or sporting organisations .
It's 100% made up by yourself .
& posters on here know it .
No source
No nothing just some bullshit .
& the fact that you run or deflect every time you are asked about it proves how much bullshit it is .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7907
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:00 pm Yeah you would because you're an idiot.

Crowds, sponsors, tv ratings, memberships have the storm well infront.
love how you want to try and use that as an excuse as to where league sits in popularity in Victoria, then ignore it when comparing AR and the Swans in Sydney/ NSW!

usual selective hypocritical dribble from you lot


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
User avatar
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9534
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:38 pm
Team: Sydney Swans
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 109 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by Beaussie »

Melbourne Storm and Rugby League still irrelevant to Victorians. :(/



"One in every 24 Australians is now a member of an AFL club, a sign that the national reach of Australian football has never been greater," League CEO Gillon McLachlan said.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 8666
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by Fred »

I am surprised RL was rated higher than Netball to be honest - Netball is played by a lot a women and for there to be no one who rated this at all as their most loved is hard to believe. What was the sample size, male v female etc.


Veni, vidi, vici
User avatar
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9534
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:38 pm
Team: Sydney Swans
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 109 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by Beaussie »

Gees, just 16,000 tv viewers for the 4th placed Melbourne Storm in a city of 5,151,000 people yesterday.

Will Victorians ever really get behind their local NRL team? In the same week as Origin too.




"One in every 24 Australians is now a member of an AFL club, a sign that the national reach of Australian football has never been greater," League CEO Gillon McLachlan said.
truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by truthbomber »

Beaussie wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:14 pm Gees, just 16,000 tv viewers for the 4th placed Melbourne Storm in a city of 5,151,000 people yesterday.

Will Victorians ever really get behind their local NRL team? In the same week as Origin too.


16K on FTA
but how many on STV dopey ?

the Storm are the most watched team of any code in Australia on STV & this game attracted a staggering 540K viewers on that platform.
around 1 million all up ...
amazing for a game not involving any team from Sydney or QLD.

up to 100K melbournians watching the Storm on all platforms , nothing surer. Storm fans watch their team mainly on pay & that habit continues even when they're on FTA
quite different for fumble fans in sydney
In the most expensive city in australia to live in , aflol fans in sydney ( read the sthn mongs who've moved there :cool: ) get their fix of fumbles & misses for free , they don't need to pay to view .. so
they don't

If 60K syndeysiders watched the swines the night before I'd be surprised
Storm , more veiwers in Melb then Swines had in Sydney :cool:


User avatar
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9534
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:38 pm
Team: Sydney Swans
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 109 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by Beaussie »

truthbomber wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:37 pm
Beaussie wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:14 pm Gees, just 16,000 tv viewers for the 4th placed Melbourne Storm in a city of 5,151,000 people yesterday.

Will Victorians ever really get behind their local NRL team? In the same week as Origin too.


16K on FTA
but how many on STV dopey ?

the Storm are the most watched team of any code in Australia on STV & this game attracted a staggering 540K viewers on that platform.
around 1 million all up ...
amazing for a game not involving any team from Sydney or QLD.

up to 100K melbournians watching the Storm on all platforms , nothing surer. Storm fans watch their team mainly on pay & that habit continues even when they're on FTA
Bullshit and you have no evidence of this line you leaguies love to push. Fact remains, a paltry 16,000 viewers for a free broadcast of a Top 4 local NRL team in a city of 5,151,000 million. The Fox audience numbers would be minuscule too from Melbourne. No doubt about it.


"One in every 24 Australians is now a member of an AFL club, a sign that the national reach of Australian football has never been greater," League CEO Gillon McLachlan said.
truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by truthbomber »

Beaussie wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:11 pm
truthbomber wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:37 pm
Beaussie wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:14 pm Gees, just 16,000 tv viewers for the 4th placed Melbourne Storm in a city of 5,151,000 people yesterday.

Will Victorians ever really get behind their local NRL team? In the same week as Origin too.


16K on FTA
but how many on STV dopey ?

the Storm are the most watched team of any code in Australia on STV & this game attracted a staggering 540K viewers on that platform.
around 1 million all up ...
amazing for a game not involving any team from Sydney or QLD.

up to 100K melbournians watching the Storm on all platforms , nothing surer. Storm fans watch their team mainly on pay & that habit continues even when they're on FTA
Bullshit and you have no evidence of this line you leaguies love to push. Fact remains, a paltry 16,000 viewers for a free broadcast of a Top 4 local NRL team in a city of 5,151,000 million. The Fox audience numbers would be minuscule too from Melbourne. No doubt about it.
oh I see
so who out of the 540K viewers was watching " Melbournes " NRL team on STV then ?
:-k

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/

Storm
more popular in Melb then the Swines in Sydney on TV :cool:


User avatar
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9534
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:38 pm
Team: Sydney Swans
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 109 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by Beaussie »

truthbomber wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:21 pm
Beaussie wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:11 pm
truthbomber wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:37 pm

16K on FTA
but how many on STV dopey ?

the Storm are the most watched team of any code in Australia on STV & this game attracted a staggering 540K viewers on that platform.
around 1 million all up ...
amazing for a game not involving any team from Sydney or QLD.

up to 100K melbournians watching the Storm on all platforms , nothing surer. Storm fans watch their team mainly on pay & that habit continues even when they're on FTA
Bullshit and you have no evidence of this line you leaguies love to push. Fact remains, a paltry 16,000 viewers for a free broadcast of a Top 4 local NRL team in a city of 5,151,000 million. The Fox audience numbers would be minuscule too from Melbourne. No doubt about it.
oh I see
so who out of the 540K viewers was watching " Melbournes " NRL team on STV then ?
16,000 viewers on FTA and maybe 20,000 on STV. The rest, NRL fans from RL states with a few thousand more from AFL states outside of Victoria.

Based on home crowds and the thousands of free Melbourne Storm memberships, that’s it and you cannot prove otherwise.

And again… 1%



"One in every 24 Australians is now a member of an AFL club, a sign that the national reach of Australian football has never been greater," League CEO Gillon McLachlan said.
truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by truthbomber »

Beaussie wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:33 pm
truthbomber wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:21 pm
Beaussie wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:11 pm

Bullshit and you have no evidence of this line you leaguies love to push. Fact remains, a paltry 16,000 viewers for a free broadcast of a Top 4 local NRL team in a city of 5,151,000 million. The Fox audience numbers would be minuscule too from Melbourne. No doubt about it.
oh I see
so who out of the 540K viewers was watching " Melbournes " NRL team on STV then ?
16,000 viewers on FTA and maybe 20,000 on STV. The rest, NRL fans from RL states with a few thousand more from AFL states outside of Victoria.

Based on home crowds and the thousands of free Melbourne Storm memberships, that’s it and you cannot prove otherwise.

And again… 1%

8-[

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

THE most watched team on STV in Australia & only 20K out of 540K in their home town
you wonder why you're considered a complete twat on here :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

75K
nothing surer :cool: :cool:


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests