Rank the Codes in VIC

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9498
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Rugby League Heartland
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

These fuckers from Victoria are like one of the tens plague's of Egypt.


signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7907
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:11 pm Cause no one from the RL states wanted to ever move to Victoria, it's you lot invading us up here.

Just rack off and take your silly little Victorianisms like bogan instead of westy, your slab instead of carton, and your footy instead of knock on ball and stay where the fark you emerged from.
A rugby fan calling some one else a bogan!
Bahahahaha the irony in that

Lol so you have seen some stats? So the denial is kicking in πŸ‘


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18681
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 53 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by AFLcrap1 »

& once again you ignored my reply to your inane ramblings .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5942
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:52 pm
Team: Sydney Swans
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by Swans4ever »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:33 am And while your at it
The true ranks in NSW.

1 RUGBY LEAGUE
2 SOCCER
3 RUGBY UNION
4 AFL

Talking out of your arse


LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9498
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Rugby League Heartland
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

sure clip, sure.


signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7907
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:11 pm Cause no one from the RL states wanted to ever move to Victoria, it's you lot invading us up here.

Just rack off and take your silly little Victorianisms like bogan instead of westy, your slab instead of carton, and your footy instead of knock on ball and stay where the fark you emerged from.
http://www.invest.vic.gov.au/news-and-e ... ix-million

It's more a case people are moving to Victoria!
People of nsw and qld are slowly being converted to a far more superior product than the nrlol!

You fit the bill of the stereotype nrlol fan i chat to in he pub, out of touch with reality, who lives in denial about anything they don't want to believe

Thick shit


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18681
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 53 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
The converted line .
The preachers are out in force .
As with most zealots who try to convert people
What they preach is based on bullshit .

& what do you base slowly converted on ?
Dodgy PARTICIPATION FIGURES?
Lol
Figures that have been shown to be bullshit ...many times over .
But the zealots believe them .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 8676
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 119 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by Fred »

How many afl clubs in Sydney ? How many rl clubs in Melbourne ?


Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 8676
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 119 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by Fred »

What is the growth if any of AFL clubs in Sydney over past 10 years ?


Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 8676
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 119 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by Fred »

How many afl players from Sydney and surrounds ?


Veni, vidi, vici
User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7907
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:55 pm Lol
The converted line .
The preachers are out in force .
As with most zealots who try to convert people
What they preach is based on bullshit .

& what do you base slowly converted on ?
Dodgy PARTICIPATION FIGURES?
Lol
Figures that have been shown to be bullshit ...many times over .
But the zealots believe them .
Dodgy participation numbers from the nrlol? Yes as the stats show.

Players playing in the nrlol from vic as compared to players from nsw playing in the afl

Sponsorship, members, crowds? The swans own the storm, thousands of people playing at in nsw to the hand full of tarrrds playing league in vic.


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18681
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 53 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote: ↑Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:37 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:55 pm Lol
The converted line .
The preachers are out in force .
As with most zealots who try to convert people
What they preach is based on bullshit .

& what do you base slowly converted on ?
Dodgy PARTICIPATION FIGURES?
Lol
Figures that have been shown to be bullshit ...many times over .
But the zealots believe them .
Dodgy participation numbers from the nrlol? Yes as the stats show.

Players playing in the nrlol from vic as compared to players from nsw playing in the afl

Sponsorship, members, crowds? The swans own the storm, thousands of people playing at in nsw to the hand full of tarrrds playing league in vic.
Lol
Still ranting about dodgy numbers with nothing to back it up

Next .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 4151
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by Terry »

1. Fumbleball
2. Fumbleball
3. Fumbleball
4. Fumbleball

The poor buggers are indoctrinated from birth. Victardia is a captive of the great god fumble, along with the desert states and little Tassie. The population is incapable of independent thought such has been their fimble subjugation to the simpletons game of kick and giggle.


rugby365
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:00 pm
Team: warriors Hurricanes All Blacks
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by rugby365 »

Terry wrote: ↑Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:35 pm 1. Fumbleball
2. Fumbleball
3. Fumbleball
4. Fumbleball

The poor buggers are indoctrinated from birth. Victardia is a captive of the great god fumble, along with the desert states and little Tassie. The population is incapable of independent thought such has been their fimble subjugation to the simpletons game of kick and giggle.
Does this guy usually talk this much πŸ’©? Just a whole bunch of nothing. Pathetic really πŸ˜‚


User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7907
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Rank the Codes in VIC

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:09 pm
leagueiscrap wrote: ↑Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:37 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:55 pm Lol
The converted line .
The preachers are out in force .
As with most zealots who try to convert people
What they preach is based on bullshit .

& what do you base slowly converted on ?
Dodgy PARTICIPATION FIGURES?
Lol
Figures that have been shown to be bullshit ...many times over .
But the zealots believe them .
Dodgy participation numbers from the nrlol? Yes as the stats show.

Players playing in the nrlol from vic as compared to players from nsw playing in the afl

Sponsorship, members, crowds? The swans own the storm, thousands of people playing at in nsw to the hand full of tarrrds playing league in vic.
Lol
Still ranting about dodgy numbers with nothing to back it up

Next .
Lol you have nothing so you except a fit of denial


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Terry and 2 guests