The No.1 Football Code in Australia

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.

What is the No.1 Football Code in Australia?

Australian Football
58%
Rugby League
35%
Rugby Union
2%
Soccer
5%

Total votes: 111

Bumsniffers
Reserves
Reserves
Team: The Bumsniffers
Been liked: 6 times

Re: The No.1 Football Code in Australia

Post by Bumsniffers »

Terry wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:15 am

Wookies gone bumsniffing 'ol pal.....'ol mate........you have the same problems you have here on every site you appear on. I wonder why that is? Maybe........just maybe......you need to have a good hard look in the mirror. If every person everywhere has the same opinion of you there is a very good chance they're not the problem. But infact you are pal.
oddly enough I dont have these issues on Bigfooty except for one or two people and i certainly done have these issues on twitter.
And as to why this site is a shithole is directly related to the way you moderated it. Ranting, raving abuse, mad banning sprees & rabidly biased commentary set the standard. That's all your doing Jase.
which came first the shit or the moderating. You really need to ask yourself.
And as for using your real name? You answered it yourself. It's all over the internet. So I used it instead of the juvenile names you call yourself. I mean I could continue using wookie's gone bumsniffing but I left kindergarten a long time ago.
Its never been permitted on this forum.
Maybe it's time you concentrated on the backpacker joints you run Jase. Have a great day pal!!!
Dont run backpacker joints. but nice try.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Bumsniffers wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:27 am
Terry wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:15 am

Wookies gone bumsniffing 'ol pal.....'ol mate........you have the same problems you have here on every site you appear on. I wonder why that is? Maybe........just maybe......you need to have a good hard look in the mirror. If every person everywhere has the same opinion of you there is a very good chance they're not the problem. But infact you are pal.
oddly enough I dont have these issues on Bigfooty except for one or two people and i certainly done have these issues on twitter.
And as to why this site is a shithole is directly related to the way you moderated it. Ranting, raving abuse, mad banning sprees & rabidly biased commentary set the standard. That's all your doing Jase.
which came first the shit or the moderating. You really need to ask yourself.
And as for using your real name? You answered it yourself. It's all over the internet. So I used it instead of the juvenile names you call yourself. I mean I could continue using wookie's gone bumsniffing but I left kindergarten a long time ago.
Its never been permitted on this forum.
Maybe it's time you concentrated on the backpacker joints you run Jase. Have a great day pal!!!
Dont run backpacker joints. but nice try.

Nice try bumsniffer! Blame everyone else as usual. You should be in politics pal. You truly assume knowledge and importance you simply do not possess.

It's a strange thing that this site only has RL posters left. (Apart from your now occasional rants, abuse and usual name calling.) I mean it's set up for fumble fans under the protection of you and beatup. Yet they're the ones who have abandoned ship.

Why is this so? Oh that's right............it'd be the whole RL community's fault lololololololol!!!!! It'd be nothing to do with idiotic moderating that created a cesspool. You reap what you sow.

Bumsniffer, you're a lost cause pal.
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Team: North Melbourne
Been liked: 119 times

Post by Quolls2019 »

“It's a strange thing that this site only has RL posters left. (Apart from your now occasional rants, abuse and usual name calling.) I mean it's set up for fumble fans under the protection of you and beatup. Yet they're the ones who have abandoned ship. “

Well I’m still here, just hasn’t been anything worthwhile to comment on for sometime.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
truthbomber
Banned
Team: Cobar Roosters
Been liked: 57 times

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:06 pm

Well I’m still here, just hasn’t been anything worthwhile to comment on for sometime.
really ?
surely bearsy has made an outlandish , piss your pants funny prediction about something ?
suurreeelly ?

the Midgets & swines to attract the biggest H&A crowd at homebush in any code for 2022
The derps n misses to win the ratings in 2022

something ? :hmm:
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

truthbomber wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:59 am

really ?
surely bearsy has made an outlandish , piss your pants funny prediction about something ?
suurreeelly ?

the Midgets & swines to attract the biggest H&A crowd at homebush in any code for 2022

Ok, if you insist,
The AFL crowds will again dwarf the NRL.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Quolls2019 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:55 am

really ?
suurreeelly ?

Ok, if you insist,

Gee that was brave of ya ineQUOLLity lol. Pretty much the same as Melbourne crowds for horse racing, cricket, tennis, long distance spitting etc etc et al will be bigger than Sydney crowds. Melbourne is a city looking for a reason to be. They've got nothing...........so they go to sport.

Same for the desert state capitals. Sad really. As PJ Keating said, "if you're not living in Sydney you're only camping out."
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

Terry wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:00 pm

really ?
suurreeelly ?

Ok, if you insist,

Gee that was brave of ya ineQUOLLity lol. Pretty much the same as Melbourne crowds for horse racing, cricket, tennis, long distance spitting etc etc et al will be bigger than Sydney crowds. Melbourne is a city looking for a reason to be. They've got nothing...........so they go to sport.

Same for the desert state capitals. Sad really. As PJ Keating said, "if you're not living in Sydney you're only camping out."
If you insist.
Sydney Swans will have the highest average regular season attendance of any football clun of any code in NSW for this season.
The Gold Coast will have a higher home ground average attendance than the lowest NRL club home average.

Futures
Brisbane Lions will have a higher average home attendance in 2024 than the Broncos
In 2025 the Qld AFL clubs average home attendance will be higher that the average Qld NRL clubs.

The new AFL broadcast rights will be higher than the NRLs and foxtel may not be a part.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:16 pm

Ok, if you insist,

If you insist.
Sydney Swans will have the highest average regular season attendance of any football clun of any code in NSW for this season.
The Gold Coast will have a higher home ground average attendance than the lowest NRL club home average.

Futures
Brisbane Lions will have a higher average home attendance in 2024 than the Broncos
In 2025 the Qld AFL clubs average home attendance will be higher that the average Qld NRL clubs.

The new AFL broadcast rights will be higher than the NRLs and foxtel may not be a part.

There are some heroic assumptions in that word salad 'ol ineQUOLLity lolol! In real world news the AFL gets about 3M more live spectators than the NRL each season. Last season however the NRL got at least 15M more TV viewers. (It's probably more but bumsniffing wookie went on a sooky lala before he collated all the numbers).

So all in all RL had at least 12M more eyeballs on the game than the fumbling mess. A right royal thrashing is that lolol!!!!
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Ok, if you insist,

If you insist.

Futures

and TV ratings lower then NRLW in NSW the ACT & QLD because apart from ex pat sthn mongs .. no one gives a Fuck about that bumbling abortion :cool:
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Ok, if you insist,

If you insist.

Futures

heres a few ..... fearless .. predictions for me

the derps n misses will remain pretty much irrelevant to anybody in the only country on the planet , who either wasn't born in the wasteland states or who's parents weren't

they will still claim to be the national sport despite ..
the nations largest state & city still not considering it worthy to show on TV except mainly secondary channels
read above for 3rd largest state & city
They will be obliterated in the TV ratings again by RL
they will lose another 45 million dollars

the midgets & thuns will fudge crowds ..... hugely

have i forgotten anything ? :hmm:

:cool:
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

really ?
suurreeelly ?

Ok, if you insist,

spazbourne is the biggest wannabee city on the planet
altho wanting to be what , they're not sure & neither is anybody else :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

Terry wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:21 pm

If you insist.

Futures

There are some heroic assumptions in that word salad 'ol ineQUOLLity lolol! In real world news the AFL gets about 3M more live spectators than the NRL each season. Last season however the NRL got at least 15M more TV viewers. (It's probably more but bumsniffing wookie went on a sooky lala before he collated all the numbers).

So all in all RL had at least 12M more eyeballs on the game than the fumbling mess. A right royal thrashing is that lolol!!!!
Not relevant to what i said,…comprehension issues?
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

NRL, the most popular football league in most of North Eastern Australia.
NRL the most popular football code in most of NSW, except when it comes to actually going to see a game.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:57 pm
Terry wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:21 pm

If you insist.

Futures

Not relevant to what i said,…comprehension issues?

Thanks for that sound bite ineQUOLLity! Please check this threads title pal. It’s about the No 1 sport in good ‘ol Oz. It’s not about crowds. My comments stand.

Comprehension issues ineQUOLLity?
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:07 pm
NRL, the most popular football league in most of North Eastern Australia.
NRL the most popular football code in most of NSW, except when it comes to actually going to see a game.
Please read my post above pal. And reacquaint yourself with the thread title. Or post these inanities in a crowds thread.

Cheers pal. All the best!