All-time highscores a farce

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
Dizzys_on_fire
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

All-time highscores a farce

Post by Dizzys_on_fire »

I notice there is roughly 5 of us all tied for the all-time highest score of the Warthogs game, yet for some reason KE holds the title. The same applies to some other games. Milly and Tarry or whatever it's called comes to mind.

Why is this so?

I beleive it is misleads members as to KE's real ability and achiements in the arcade.

It's a farce :|
Jason Gillespie - 54* (155)

Formerly Uppy80
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:D Look i've said it before and I'll say it again. The computer 'knows' whos the greatest. :lol:

But in all seriousness I think it respects me for getting in there and getting the best score the quickest. Its a respect thing. :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

Reset required - what are you waiting for Beaussie? Just do it - you're the boss here, not KE!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: Thats some tidy pampering of beaussies ego to get what u want there croc. Thing is the poor bugger is now at a crossroads. Does he go against his word and ignore his poll? Does he go with what he wants and upset several members who may never be able to take his word with respect again. Or does he stick by his word and follow poll results?

Its his choice now. I just want to say that he must think about the integrity of TF and of himself as an admin that is at present respected by most. Choose wisely beaussie :lol:

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: All-time highscores a farce

Post by Beaussie »

Dizzys_on_fire wrote:
I notice there is roughly 5 of us all tied for the all-time highest score of the Warthogs game, yet for some reason KE holds the title. The same applies to some other games. Milly and Tarry or whatever it's called comes to mind.

Why is this so?

I beleive it is misleads members as to KE's real ability and achiements in the arcade.

I agree Dizzy's, it is a farce and just adds to the chorus of people who are demanding a reset. Sadly the votes are in favour of the status quo though.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie wrote:
Dizzys_on_fire wrote:

Why is this so?

I agree Dizzy's, it is a farce and just adds to the chorus of people who are demanding a reset. Sadly the votes are in favour of the status quo though.
Thats it then case closed. We shall wait for the owner of the server to fix it like you told me on the phone beuassie.

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
We shall wait for the owner of the server to fix it like you told me on the phone beuassie.
Huh. Your posts these days make no sense.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie you're the one who said on monday the poll closes and you will stand by the results! The poll was even on monday and is 7-6 now. Case closed.

xman wrote: