Whichever way? Fools Paradise is ahead

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Whichever way? Fools Paradise is ahead

Post by King-Eliagh »

By now we all now our administrator has made a complete idiot of himself by attempting to make a poll to delete the all time high scores and thus making no point whatsoever in having all time high scores at all.

To: King-Eliagh
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:35 am
Subject: Re: nice
No worries, I saw the deadlock and thought great! I actually don;t think it should be reset! Do they reset to footy results coz one does not like it?...Hell No!

People dont agree with it and as mod of this board i am putting a formal challenge to the man himself, our administrator, to come clean and admit his phone conversations with myself saying "our server is in the process of fixing up all glitches in the arcade".

So why does he need to make a poll to reset the all time high scores? I'm very confused and so should all our members be.....Make the right decision beaussie....

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Whichever way? Fools Paradise is ahead

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
People dont agree with it and as mod of this board i am putting a formal challenge to the man himself, our administrator, to come clean and admit his phone conversations with myself saying "our server is in the process of fixing up all glitches in the arcade".
What are you on about? Please explain to me how the server could possibly be in the process of fixing up all glitches? The server is not human you know.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

You know what im talking about :lol: Come clean beaussie our members deserve to know the truth. :|

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
You know what im talking about :lol: Come clean beaussie our members deserve to know the truth. :|
Whatever.

You're a deadset dickhead.