2016 - NRL - Rugby League Crowds and TV Ratings [Running season tally in OP]

NRL, State of Origin and International football TV ratings and discussion.
woobie
Team: brisbane bullets
Been liked: 0

Re: Fight Club: 2016 NRL Rugby League Crowds and TV Ratings [Running season tally in OP]

Post by woobie »

hi wookie & all. long time reader first time poster.

really love the shit fight that is the talking footie, tv ratings fight club. find most of the posts very amusing and just can't get enough of it really. disappointed when there hasn't been someone on here whinging about something (has been a bit quite the last few weeks).

wookie thank you for providing this forum. i know how hard it is to start up a site and maintain it. it takes a monumental sustained effort and i for one am glad there is this forum where all this shit talk can go on and keep me entertained for a while. hope you get something out of it. sorry you seem to be having a bad time of it recently - seems you're really angry. anyway things will turn around - much like the AFL ratings eventually ;p
woobie

Re: Fight Club: 2016 NRL Rugby League Crowds and TV Ratings [Running season tally in OP]

Post by woobie »

also - who won the weekend ratings war??? anyone??
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

woobie wrote:
also - who won the weekend ratings war??? anyone??
AFL domination in the tv ratings over the weekend as you can see above in Wookie's post.

Welcome BTW. :thumbleft:
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Shhhhh don't say that too loud lol.
Veni, vidi, vici
woobie

Post by woobie »

mmm can see the numbers stack up well for AFL over NRL in week one. However given the teams making up the NRL finals this year, and when those teams played, not a bad result. AFL had an extra game at night, and popular Melbourne teams playing those night games... NRL didn't have a Sydney team playing at night... just saying...
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

Could it ba a casr where the tin foil hat mob league mob have finally run out of excuses :-k
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
woobie

Post by woobie »

omg - i can see why you get so aggro wookie... seems you prefer a slanging match and i can see why the league guys give it to you. why don't you guys take the little week one finals victory... the nrl guys will take the season hahaha

and btw - well done finally getting a national audience nudging towards 2million for a game this year... nrl have had over double that already!! i know which game advertisers would prefer to spend their dosh on. here's a clue - the one with the bigger numbers.
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

woobie wrote:
omg - i can see why you get so aggro wookie... seems you prefer a slanging match and i can see why the league guys give it to you. why don't you guys take the little week one finals victory... the nrl guys will take the season hahaha

and btw - well done finally getting a national audience nudging towards 2million for a game this year... nrl have had over double that already!! i know which game advertisers would prefer to spend their dosh on. here's a clue - the one with the bigger numbers.
Yeah really who do the advertisers like spending their money on tin foil hat person?
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

The_Wookie wrote:
its the usual story. The NRL folks have excuses, but dont want a bar of AFL ones.
We got it from the but, but experts like yourself.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
woobie

Post by woobie »

leagueiscrap wrote:
woobie wrote:

Yeah really who do the advertisers like spending their money on tin foil hat person?
the most sought after demographic is anyone who has the word "crap" in their name. if a brand or sport can bag one of these apex humans and count them as a loyal follower, they're laughing all the way to the bank...
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

woobie wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
woobie wrote:

the most sought after demographic is anyone who has the word "crap" in their name. if a brand or sport can bag one of these apex humans and count them as a loyal follower, they're laughing all the way to the bank...
Thank you for your point of view tinfoil hat person.
Now advertisers and sponsors are spending their money like you said! What code collects more than the other code?
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote:
Could it ba a casr where the tin foil hat mob league mob have finally run out of excuses :-k
Can someone translate this?
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Fri TV #NRL #NRLCowboysBroncos Nine 733k (Syd 287k Bri 446k) Gem 59k (Mel 27k Ade 14k Per 18k)
Fri STV #NRL #FoxSports #NRLCowboysBroncos 331k

eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels

Post by eelofwest »

Extra time for NRL last night.

Fri TV #NRL #NRLCowboysBroncos Nine ET 834k (Syd 382k Bri 452k) Gem ?? Reg??

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2016/09/fri ... -2016.html
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels

Post by eelofwest »

Revised numbers from Mediaweek

So 1.293m not including extra time and without Fox.