How can AFL players call themselves men?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

How can AFL players call themselves men?

Post by King-Eliagh »

The strict rules on rough play in the afl is having an effect on its players. Watched the footy show today, they had a section on "logie award winning acting". In it it showed several afl players taking dives like soccer players and alot worse in attempts to get a free. There was about five different scenes and this was all from friday and saturdays games!!!

The rules have turned afl players from men into a bunch of sissy drama queens! If this was seen on a league field the player doing the diving would be belted to timbucktoo..... by his own team mates. And the thing i found even more disgusting was the twits running the show thought it was great and didnt even say anything about penalising the actors or how sissy it was and looked.

AFL players are soft and thats final, any league player would make the likes of barry hall and mal michael run to the nearest safety house in fear if there was any thought of a fight breaking out. Get your act together Demetriou and change some of these soft rules, its making the sport embarrassing.

Was great to see John Skandalis in the league today run right in and get in the face of a player that roughed up little brett hodgson. Even better thing was little brett hodgson never took a backward step either, now thats what you call tough....something afl players wouldnt know about considering not one st kilda player stuck up for nick reiwoldt :lol: I spose if they got hit and got a broken nose they wouldnt like to see the footage of them crying in the stands :lol: :lol: :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

So rugby league players never milk a penalty by acting hey? :roll:

You are a dickhead. Wake up to yourself. Double standards in the extreme.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

They do milk penalties yes but these are from niggling tactics such as pretending the ball was raked, and other cheating tactics. I dont like this and the nrl refs often give penalties against such players.

If you read the context beaussie the milking i'm talking about is going down from the softest of touches like some actor in a macbeth play after they get knifed. League players dont do this, if they get hit hard they go down because of the hard knock. If they get hit soft they would never go down, it would be an embarrassment. League players try to never show they're hurt 'cause they're tough. AFL players cry and flop.

I'm sure it has happened in league and I know those players that have done it would be the laughing stock of the league and it certainly hasnt happened 5 times in half a round, actually probably hasnt happened 5 times in the last decade. But its seen as ok in afl, its ok to go down like a ballerina if someone touches you. :lol: Bloody weaklings and an embarrassment to the code.

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
If you read the context beaussie the milking i'm talking about is going down from the softest of touches like some actor in a macbeth play after they get knifed. League players dont do this, if they get hit hard they go down because of the hard knock. If they get hit soft they would never go down, it would be an embarrassment. League players try to never show they're hurt 'cause they're tough. AFL players cry and flop.

I'm sure it has happened in league and I know those players that have
Case closed hypocrite. :roll:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Read the post again :roll:

xman wrote: