GST Revenue

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

GST Revenue

Post by Beaussie »

Why is that NSW taxpayers lose $3 billion in GST revenue to fund other states like QLD. :evil:

Time for Costello to stop being a hypocrite when it comes to state taxes and give NSW taxpayers back our hard earned. We have needs too.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

New south wales people get enough already beaussie. Infact new south welsh people, especially in sydney are becoming more american every day. I say share the wealth you cheap bastards :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
New south wales people get enough already beaussie. Infact new south welsh people, especially in sydney are becoming more american every day. I say share the wealth you cheap bastards :lol:
Why should we share? It's OUR accumulated taxes that should be spent on OUR hospitals, education, roads, public transport etc. I'm sick of seeing NSW tax dollars being spent in other states/territories. Take QLD for example and their 8 cents a litre petrol discount thanks to the taxpayers of NSW. Fucking leeches. :evil:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

NSW is part of australia so share it you cheap bastards. You got enough roads and hospitals and education. And who are you to whinge about taxes beaussie? How much have you paid in the last decade? :lol: :lol: :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
And who are you to whinge about taxes beaussie? How much have you paid in the last decade? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've paid my fair share thank you very much.