Rugby League?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Re: Rugby League?

Post by Xman »

If it was up against nothing like the afternoon, it still rated far higher.

Why did last Sunday night rate 30% higher than the afternoon? It was up against reasonable programs
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Was it played in the NON RATINGS period of the yr .
Simple question .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Was it played in the NON RATINGS period of the yr .
Simple question .
last Sunday's 30% increase was during a ratings period.

Excuse? Surely you're running out of them by now
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Xman wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
What was it up against.
Monday night was up against the block and the X factor. The day session rated 470 k for the cricket, and the evening session in prime time rated nearly a million

Im very interested to see how you explain this away
Because they were extremely exciting. Even I tuned in. A lot of people that don't always watch and some that very rarely watch, tuned in to watch the run fest. Where a's people who watch AFL (mentally defective people) would watch arvo or night!

How about explaining Last year/this years Anzac test match ? rated the same despite last year being on Fri night and this year Sunday arvo? Further more NZ won easy.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Meh, Cricket is liked nation wide, the two dominant footy codes are split pretty evenly down the middle of the country.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

pussycat wrote:
Xman wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
What was it up against.
Monday night was up against the block and the X factor. The day session rated 470 k for the cricket, and the evening session in prime time rated nearly a million

Im very interested to see how you explain this away
Because they were extremely exciting. Even I tuned in. A lot of people that don't always watch and some that very rarely watch, tuned in to watch the run fest. Where a's people who watch AFL (mentally defective people) would watch arvo or night!

How about explaining Last year/this years Anzac test match ? rated the same despite last year being on Fri night and this year Sunday arvo? Further more NZ won easy.
It was consistent for every day during the test. Every prime time session rated far better than non prime time. Same as cricket one day after cricket one day last summer. Prime time rates better because people are home
Theres nothing more complixated than that. This is why channels air their big programs in the evening. More people are home and therefore ratings are higher. Is it a coincidence that every years top rating shows are all prime time?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

& cricket is played mostly in the NON RATINGS per opioid of the yr .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
& cricket is played mostly in the NON RATINGS per opioid of the yr .
So what? Sunday wasnt.

Even so, it clearly shows far more viewers watch prime time compared to afternoon
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Ratings for a grand final will change little. There all going to watch regardless of whether it played night or day. The only thing that will effect it is the quality of the game. And if its AFL :lol:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

pussycat wrote:
Ratings for a grand final will change little. There all going to watch regardless of whether it played night or day. The only thing that will effect it is the quality of the game. And if its AFL :lol:
agree, fans will watch no matter what, unless they are working or have other commitments during the day. However, a fair proportion of occasional viewers will watch if they are home, and this is where prime time viewing is far more advantageous because fewer people are working or out and about

to deny this ignores all evidence
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels

Post by eelofwest »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Lol so during the week .
Just lol .
Here's a revelation ...most people are at work during the day on weekdays .
Grand finals are played on weekends ..
Lol
Using Midweek data to justify the theory, only butthurt fumblers do this.... :lol: :lol: =D>

Like i said the fact that fumblers cannot let it go shows how deep it cuts them when the so called Australian game gets beaten by SOO and NRLGF.

The biggest day in World AFL gets spanked. :wink: months on and we are still hearing these tin pot arguments. :rock:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

eelofwest wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Lol so during the week .
Just lol .
Here's a revelation ...most people are at work during the day on weekdays .
Grand finals are played on weekends ..
Lol
Using Midweek data to justify the theory, only butthurt fumblers do this.... :lol: :lol: =D>
got any data to contradict it? :roll:
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Xman wrote:
pussycat wrote:
agree, fans will watch no matter what, unless they are working or have other commitments during the day. However, a fair proportion of occasional viewers will watch if they are home, and this is where prime time viewing is far more advantageous because fewer people are working or out and about

And a fair number of viewers are neutral. The only reason some people are watching is because nothing else is on in the day other doris Day re runs. If there up against the Block .

pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Xman wrote:
got any data to contradict it? :roll:[/quote]

The Anzac day test.

pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

pussycat wrote:
Xman wrote:
pussycat wrote:

And a fair number of viewers are neutral. The only reason some people are watching is because nothing else is on in the day other doris Day re runs. If there up against the Block things would be different .

Saturday arvo workers would be similar number to Saturday night workers.

Cut out all the but, but excuses and face up to it - AFL sucks, They failed to finish in the medals again this year. AND THIS IS THERE BEST EVENT. WHEN THEY LINEUP IN PTV THERE LITTLE BETTER THAN MAKING UP THE NUMBERS . A REAL BBASKET CASE EACH AND EVERY NIGHT OR DAY :cheers: