Sydney Are Fucking Embarrassing

Australian Football news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Sydney Are Fucking Embarrassing

Post by Beaussie »

What a load of shit Sydney fans were dealt up last night. The same basic skill errors as the week before and a total give up attitude in the last quarter. :evil:

Apparently the Ox said on Sportsworld this morning that the Swans will force droves of fans to the NRL. I'm starting to believe that. Who'd seriously want to watch the mess served up at the SCG?

Sydney would struggle to beat Pennant Hills in the SFL at the moment. I said it before and will say it again, this fucking team and it's embarrassing history depress me. I also coming around to your earlier thoughts Croc when you said a team like Sydney who struggle to kick more than 11 goals (last night only 7) will not make the 8 let alone ever win a premiership. :evil:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

I wouldnt go as far as listening to croc on footy predictions beaussie. Comon the man has made many claims this season that have been exposed as wrong by yours truly :D . By the way croc I've updated my prediction on the lions this season. 14th. :lol:

Now I thought the game was a bloody tough encounter and a good match. Sydney had atleast three possible goals just touched before the line. They also shot innacurately and are currently the most innacurate set shot team in the league....something roos has to work on. I think Roos has to have a long hard think about his strategies aswell. Fancy starting nic davis in the midfield??? It was laughable watching that slow fat bugger try to keep up and he was soon moved into the forwards where he quickly scored a goal. And finally Tadg Kennelly gets a go out of the backs but only 'cause the demons were forcing him out of the game by drawing him back into the goal square. However this move from roos was about three seasons too late. I say a pretty good game from the swans, they battled hard, its just a pity they have no direction from a coach who would look more the part as a member of the wiggles.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by big tommy »

It was a woeful performance from coach and team!
The Mighty Lions will Come Back to Life in 2006
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
I wouldnt go as far as listening to croc on footy predictions beaussie. Comon the man has made many claims this season that have been exposed as wrong by yours truly :D . By the way croc I've updated my prediction on the lions this season. 14th. :lol:
I think the guy has a point about our inability to score. Seems I'm not alone either with JF making mention of Croc's thoughts at RWO:

http://redandwhiteonline.com/forum/show ... genumber=4
King-Eliagh wrote:
Now I thought the game was a bloody tough encounter and a good match. Sydney had atleast three possible goals just touched before the line. They also shot innacurately and are currently the most innacurate set shot team in the league....something roos has to work on. I think Roos has to have a long hard think about his strategies aswell. Fancy starting nic davis in the midfield??? It was laughable watching that slow fat bugger try to keep up and he was soon moved into the forwards where he quickly scored a goal. And finally Tadg Kennelly gets a go out of the backs but only 'cause the demons were forcing him out of the game by drawing him back into the goal square. However this move from roos was about three seasons too late. I say a pretty good game from the swans, they battled hard, its just a pity they have no direction from a coach who would look more the part as a member of the wiggles.
Not sure we were watching the same game. How many times did the Swans continue to make basic skill errors in many instances stupid handballs to a man who is under more pressure. :evil:

Forward line was woeful too. How about the final scoreline - 7.18

I say absolutely shit effort from the Swans particularly the 3rd and 4th quarters and more so the last quarter where like the week before they just completely gave up to really make sure our percentage takes a battering. Simply not good enough. I got my hopes up after beating Brisbane. :roll: After today Brisbane is hardly anything special as well.
MAKAVELI
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by MAKAVELI »

GO THE DEES! :P :P :P :P :P
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

The Dees certainly look like having a better season than the Swans in 2005. :(
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Still think you're a bit harsh here beaussie. seven of those behinds were rushed behinds and the nature of the game saw many mistakes from both teams with handballs and kicks due to the intense pressure of the battle, which was a battle until the last 12 mins.

Swans are playing like turds though.

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Still think you're a bit harsh here beaussie. seven of those behinds were rushed behinds
Still means the Swans kicked more behinds than goals. Clearly not a good result.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Yes very pathetic....should not even be in the AFL!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

xman wrote:
boof1978
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by boof1978 »

I think as Sydney supporters you guys have been spoilt over past few years. You have one star and the rest are just hard workers that have responded to your coach. You ran into Rampaging Brisbane two years ago in a Prelim and last year lost a final to the form team St Kilda. They will be around the mark again somehow, try being a Richmond supporter (not that I am). Give them a chance, everyone's found out how to beat the flood at the SCG so Roos will have to work out another negative plan to win enough to make the 8. Give them a chance.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

boof1978 wrote:
Roos will have to work out another negative plan to win enough to make the 8. Give them a chance.
Wish he'd hurry up and come up with a new plan. Once again very disappointing effort by the Swans. Playing the defensive game again that has been proven to be a failure for the past 3 weeks. Does Roos have any new ideas?

How about getting back to basics with the skills and adding attacking footy? Losses wouldn't hurt so much if I at least felt the team was trying to attack as opposed to just defending and slowing the game down all the time.

Maxfield is also well past his prime. Time for a new captain in Kirk. As for Lewis Roberts-Thomson, well he'd be better off going back to rugby union. He looks absolutely out of place on a footy field. Way to slow for the game and skills that are atrocious. Sadly he wasn't alone last night.

What upsets me most is that the same basic skill errors of the last few weeks seem to be continuing. Sydney deserved to be absolutely thrashed last night. Inaccurarcy by the Eagles was the only reason why the scoreline wasn't worse.
MAKAVELI
Team:

Post by MAKAVELI »

Beaussie wrote:
Still means the Swans kicked more behinds than goals. Clearly not a good result.
:D
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Looks like this thread is going to be getting a lot of comments for the rest of the season....just think in 2 weeks time you take the Power on at the SCG....surely this will be a scary experience for the Ca Swansongs!
Swans
Team:

Post by Swans »

some good signs on Saturday night.the corner has been turned, i feel.