Adelaide thump the Swans

Australian Football news and discussion.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Adelaide thump the Swans

Post by crocodileman »

I was almost embarassed for Sydney by the end of the game - 120 to 79.

The longer it went the more obvious the Swans weaknesses.

The main problem is that they have a coach devoid of any idea in how to get the team to kick more than 14 goals - they never look like it. Today, they scored a paltry 11 goals - that won't win many games!

A couple of key injuries to Williams and another chump and crocs prediction of them missing the eight seems quite obviously correct. The difference between this loss and the Lions loss yesterday was that it was inflicted on Sydney's home ground!

Oh dear.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

There can be no defending the Swans today. Absolutely atrocious basic skills. How many times did we turn the ball over, only to be punished with the Crows kicking a goal. We certainly didn't deserve to win today and the injury to Williams just makes matters worse.

Why oh why do we try and be so fancy with fucking handballs that in many instances don't work out and just result in a fucking turnover. We just gave up in the last quarter as well. How depressing it is following this team. :evil:
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

They're not making the 8 this year Beaussie - get rid of Roos and start from scratch!

Lucky to win last week too!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
They're not making the 8 this year Beaussie - get rid of Roos and start from scratch!

Lucky to win last week too!
I'm confident we'll make the 8, however I feel it's just going to be another season of make the finals and bomb out. Same old, same old. :cry:
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

You said earlier that a top 6 berth wasn't a problem - still feel confident now?

I'll give you this chance Beaussie. If you don't take it, this thread (and others) will be revisited on a regular basis to show how inept your comments were!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
You said earlier that a top 6 berth wasn't a problem - still feel confident now?

I'll give you this chance Beaussie. If you don't take it, this thread (and others) will be revisited on a regular basis to show how inept your comments were!
No I'm sure I said the top 8 to which I'm still confident the Swans can make it.
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by SBR »

Beaussie wrote:
crocodileman wrote:

No I'm sure I said the top 8 to which I'm still confident the Swans can make it.
As am I Beaussie, Sydney are a good side make no mistake about that... Adelaide have just found some form.

Todays match was an excellent display by the Crows, they didn't let the pressure and the homeground advantage get to them. Another thing is the fact that the run was generated from there second tier midfield players and there senior boys really had a second rate game... confidence in our young boys.

The Crows really need to focus this week, the Western Bulldogs is a MUST WIN game... will give the boys alot more confidence going into this weeks match at the Dome.

Another important factor i thought was the fact that we didn't take our foot off the pedal and stuck at it right until the final bounce of the game, the boys arent showing in sign of fatigue.
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie wrote:
crocodileman wrote:

No, you said the top 6 - see your quote in the other thread to which I have just brought up.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Whoops I did say that. :oops:

Let's just say I'm not to confident of that now after todays performance. God I hope I'm wrong.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

I had a great laugh watching the Ca Swannies go down and the crowd tripping over themselves when leaving the ground....As for the Cows it is still early days to consider them any threat to the real AFL teams....
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

What's really funny is watching last year's premiers stuggle to fill their home ground for any final or home game. The only way they get a full house is when the Crows supporters turn out in huge numbers for the derby. Shame Port shame, you're a disgrace to the game.
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by SBR »

Beaussie wrote:
What's really funny is watching last year's premiers stuggle to fill their home ground for any final or home game. The only way they get a full house is when the Crows supporters turn out in huge numbers for the derby. Shame Port shame, you're a disgrace to the game.
touche :cool: :wink:
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

At least Port supporters know they are going to a Port game, unlike those Ca Swannies who rock up in St George tops!