2014/2015 - A-League - Soccer Crowds and TV ratings

A-League and International football TV ratings and discussion.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: 2014-15 aye league crowd and TV ratings thread

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Not defending him at all ..I'm laughing at your desperation for your pretend sport

You are grasping at straws trying to compare crowds in AUST largest city with crowds in a city with probably 1/10 of the population.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
sydneyfc
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney FC
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by sydneyfc »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Not defending him at all ..I'm laughing at your desperation for your pretend sport

You are grasping at straws trying to compare crowds in AUST largest city with crowds in a city with probably 1/10 of the population.
bla bla bla

none of that matters to me. mr davey can sure throw his 2 cents around here but as soon as the shoe is on the other foot he runs and hides with his tail between his legs because the raiders are one of the worst clubs in australia for any sport. doesn't matter what barometer you use, they are - and that's a fact :lol:

i just compared the crowd to the nrl's opening rd this year and it beats all of them. now you're really taking the piss out of dave and his poor raiders because you won't acknowledge it and instead will keep on focusing on how unfair it is to be comparing victory to the raiders
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Bla bla bla. Lol.

Why don't you compare a like v like team population wise.

Maybe that would show you up.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

🤣
Xman wrote
sydneyfc
Coach
Coach

Post by sydneyfc »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Bla bla bla. Lol.

or why don't you answer my original question which was

did victory's game vs the wanderers beat every nrl game from the nrl opening rd this season

yes or no? :>::

this is the 3rd time i had to post this because you refuse to read it...don't make me have to post it a 4th time :lol:

so what is it nrl fans? you get unhappy with me beating on the raiders all day yet don't want me to do it to the nrl in general either? it's either one or the other, make your choice :lol:
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

You got 30k this week, well fucking done.

Plenty of sports in the last 7 months have had 30k at their games. Good on them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never seen anyone cream themselves so much over a run of the mill crowd :?
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
sydneyfc
Coach
Coach

Post by sydneyfc »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
You got 30k this week, well fucking done.

Plenty of sports in the last 7 months have had 30k at their games. Good on them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never seen anyone cream themselves so much over a run of the mill crowd :?
the general consensus on here was that the crowd was going to be terrible, ratings would not surpass 100k on FTA, even lower on fox etc

the low expectations were smashed to bits and i love it baby!

it's not run of the mill if only 4 other nrl games had a higher attendance than it during the entire regular season. and that's not a hit on the nrl, just saying that the crowd is impressive and to say otherwise is completely delusional if you ask me.

take out the afl from this equation, 30k is a fantastic result for every other sport from soccer, league, union even cricket

and like i said before, if you're gonna beat on a 30k crowd then expect to get hammered even worse especially when the club he supports(the raiders) hasn't got a crowd of that size...ever. the 30k vs the nrl's opening round even attests to how impressive it is especially when you consider souths played the roosters in rd 1 and only got 27k
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

I never said anything about their crowds, I asked if you meant ratings or crowds, I wasn't far off when they are broken down because the crowd and ratings in Victoria weren't that far apart according to the stuff you have posted.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

sydneyfc wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Bla bla bla. Lol.

or why don't you answer my original question which was

did victory's game vs the wanderers beat every nrl game from the nrl opening rd this season

yes or no? :>::

this is the 3rd time i had to post this because you refuse to read it...don't make me have to post it a 4th time :lol:

so what is it nrl fans? you get unhappy with me beating on the raiders all day yet don't want me to do it to the nrl in general either? it's either one or the other, make your choice :lol:
It got 30k at the ground n rated 400k nationally on 2 forms of coverage

The opening NRL game this year got 28k at the ground...... n rated 1.4 million... on just FTA alone :cool:

Now
Which game was bigger you greaze ball flog ?

Come on
Answer the question .......
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

In fact

Did that oi league crap last nite beat any NRL game shown on fta tv this season?

There were 87 of them ...
Did any attract less then 400k ? :?>

Id doubt it eh ? :cool:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels

Post by eelofwest »

Over 800k fans see Friday night Hyundai A-League :rock: :rock:

The Hyundai A-League season 2014/15 opener between Melbourne Victory and Western Sydney Wanderers was a ratings winner on SBS ONE and Fox Sports.

According to SBS figures from last night’s 4-1 win for Victory, the game reached 463,000 in Metro markets and 138,000 in Regional bringing the total reach to 601,000.

For the entire SBS Hyundai A-League coverage last night (including pre-match, match and post-match) it reached 647,000 people (510,000 in Metro and 137,000 in Regional).

And with the 30,000 plus fans in the stadium and Fox Sports' average number, that’s a total of over 800,000 fans who saw the game live or on TV.

For the average figures, Fox Sports averaged 122,000 viewers.

SBS averaged 280,000 which makes the total average audience of just over 400,000. :/; This is the real number that TV networks care about and it is 1million less than NRL opener, 800k less than AFL opener also.

http://www.a-league.com.au/article/over ... 7c5do3w82q

The delusion of football fans.....................looking at peak audience and then adding the Peak pre game/post game and the crowd of 30k to come to a delusional figure of 800k..... :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by eelofwest on Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

eelofwest wrote:
Over 800k fans see Friday night Hyundai A-League :rock: :rock:

The Hyundai A-League season 2014/15 opener between Melbourne Victory and Western Sydney Wanderers was a ratings winner on SBS ONE and Fox Sports.

According to SBS figures from last night’s 4-1 win for Victory, the game reached 463,000 in Metro markets and 138,000 in Regional bringing the total reach to 601,000.

For the entire SBS Hyundai A-League coverage last night (including pre-match, match and post-match) it reached 647,000 people (510,000 in Metro and 137,000 in Regional).

And with the 30,000 plus fans in the stadium and Fox Sports' average number, that’s a total of over 800,000 fans who saw the game live or on TV.

For the average figures, Fox Sports averaged 122,000 viewers.

SBS averaged 280,000 which makes the total average audience of just over 400,000. This is the real number that TV networks care about and it is 1million of NRL.

http://www.a-league.com.au/article/over ... 7c5do3w82q

The delusion of football fans.....................looking at peak audience and then adding the Peak pre game/post game and the crowd of 30k to come to a delusional figure of 800k..... :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :lol:
Based on that fucked up lar lar land logic
Most NRL games .. reached... 3 million people :(/ :(/ :_<> :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

sydneyfc
Coach
Coach

Post by sydneyfc »

CCM/Jets - 10,443
Sydney/City - 25,525

:\:

stop moving the goalposts, we went from talking about crowds and as usual it gets deflected to tv rating talk - our ratings are a work in progress but like with everything, is constantly improving. the a-league is annihilating the NRC - again another prediction by the nuffies that got squashed - and will build a gap on the super rugby when it comes back too, only the AFL, NRL and BBL consistently out-rate us

our crowds on the other hand, hold their own against every sport in this country bar the AFL

the question now is, will our opening rd average beat the nrl's? me thinks there is a good chance :cool:
lol@buttsniffing
Rookie
Rookie
Team: North melbourne

Post by lol@buttsniffing »

They are like a well drilled unit of brain washed Gyngall devotees.Everything else is shit but the ratings are great.Will they ever realise the damage there loungechair mentality is doing to the game. How the fuck do they expect better infrastructure when no one goes.Strange is the mind of the NRL fan
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

sydneyfc wrote:
CCM/Jets - 10,443
Sydney/City - 25,525

stop moving the goalposts, we went from talking about crowds and as usual it gets deflected to tv rating talk - our ratings are a work in progress but like with everything, is constantly improving. the a-league is annihilating the NRC - again another prediction by the nuffies that got squashed - and will build a gap on the super rugby when it comes back too, only the AFL, NRL and BBL consistently out-rate us

our crowds on the other hand, hold their own against every sport in this country bar the AFL

the question now is, will our opening rd average beat the nrl's? me thinks there is a good chance :cool:
Hahahahahahahaahahah
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

sydneyfc wrote:
CCM/Jets - 10,443
Sydney/City - 25,525

What about me.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (9.63 KiB) Viewed 1480 times

🤣
Xman wrote