Dizzy's the invisible lurker?

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Dizzy's the invisible lurker?

Post by King-Eliagh »

Hey guys during my travels to the desert I had many revelatiuons and visions. One vision occurred late on wednesday night where i invisaged out very own dizzy's in a frustrated state trying to beat my high scores. He looked terrible and had been up all night, he was talking to himself. I saw and heard him muttering and swearing as he missed the mark repeatedly. This is when I the vision got deeper...I could hear his thoughts. He thought...."Shit I cant beat this guy in just a few tries...i need the full four days!" Then he thought "but people will see me and how desperate i am what can i do? Aha I'll put m,yself on invisible so noone knows its me and how im struggling so much....that'll work!"

Dizzy's is this true? :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way my visions are rarely false :cool:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Dizzys_on_fire
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Dizzys_on_fire »

:lol:

I applaud you for this clever distraction tactic by putting the spotlight on me, but it won't work. Talk is cheap, and over the coming days, weeks and months you will be worn down considerably in the arcade by TF members. We'll be doing the hard yaka in the arcade whilst you talk it up in here. Tough times ahead for you my friend, very tough times ahead. Enjoy the this little purple patch while it lasts because its going to get ugly :blackeye:
Jason Gillespie - 54* (155)

Formerly Uppy80
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Thankyou for the applause there dizzy's. While I enjoy and deserve applause my real concern in this thread is whether or not my vision is true. Answer the question. Were you lurking in the arcade on invisible, and if so WHY? :lol:

KE is rarely wrong! :lol: :P :lol:

xman wrote:
Dizzys_on_fire
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Dizzys_on_fire »

I will not confirm or deny that claim until I see a solicitor.

Formerly Uppy80
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Answer the question bitch!

:rock: :pig:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I said answer the question bitch!!! :lol:

xman wrote:
Dizzys_on_fire
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Dizzys_on_fire »

I require the assistance of one B. Bullocks esq, providing his services are free of charge as this would be my first ever consultation.

Until such time as Mr. Bullocks offers his advice, or I am given advice from a different legal advisor, am will be advising myself not to advice you on the alleged happenings of 12-15th April, 2005.

Please be aware that if your claims are found to have been defamitory towards me, I will demand compensation in the form of you either:

a) being banned from the arcade for a pre-determined amount of time, or
b) being stripped of all your titles with the scores being reset.

But for now I shall remain silent.

:thumbleft: :>::

Formerly Uppy80
Barry Bollocks esq

Post by Barry Bollocks esq »

Thank you Dizzys for your recent visit to my chambers to seek legal assistance in regards to a malicious, threatening and defamatory claim from one King Eliagh (real name Michael McGarrity).

As you can see from my staff in chambers, I have surrounding me the best available legal minds. The fact that they are blonde females, 16 - 26 years of age with long legs and 36DD breasts is of no significance. B. Bollocks is an equal opportunity employer, females of ethnic minorities with similar figures are also encouraged to seek employment. At present, I am seeking a young woman with skills in 'dick-tation' [sic] and pencil sharpening.

Now, Mr On-Fire, with reference to your concerns about questions surrounding your integrity and conduct in the Talking Footy Arcade, your legal rights and obligations are quite clear.

RIGHTS

1. Right to silence;
2. Right to the presumption of innocence; and
3. Right to seek legal redress for defamatory comments published on this site.

OBLIGATIONS

None applicable.

In this case, Mr Eliagh is what we say in legal circles, on a "fishing expedition". Unfortunately he possesses neither the legal tackle nor the bait in which to jurisprudently snare even whitebait.

Hope this answers your query, Mr On_Fire?

Barry Bollocks esq.
Chambers
Dizzys_on_fire
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Dizzys_on_fire »

Thankyou for your helpful advice Mr. Bullocks, I now know where I stand on this issue.

Well KE there you have it. I'm not obliged to inform you of my actions on the dates in question and im also entitled to be presumed innocent until proven otherwise. Over the coming days I will be considering whether or not to take action against your claims.

I'm very dissapointed KE, being the so called King of the arcade I though you would have had a touch more class :lol: Obviously you are under extreme pressure to hold your status at the top of the arcade pile and it seems to be taking its toll with such baseless accusations being thrown at your competitors :/;

I will inform you in due time of my intentions with regards to taking further action agaisnt you :D

Many thanks once again to Barry Bullocks for the legal advice.

Formerly Uppy80
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

In addition to my "visions" in the desert of you struggling to beat my high scores and turning on the invisiblilty I have a witness who holds a very prominent position here at talking footy. This witness told me you were lurking quite often on invisible during the nights in question. He knows this becausie he is our administrator, BEAUSSIE. :lol: :lol: :lol:

KE doesnt lose dizzy's i thought you'd know this by now. :lol:

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
In addition to my "visions" in the desert of you struggling to beat my high scores and turning on the invisiblilty I have a witness who holds a very prominent position here at talking footy. This witness told me you were lurking quite often on invisible during the nights in question. He knows this becausie he is our administrator, BEAUSSIE.
Gees, you like to twist my words to suit your agenda don't you. I told you that I saw Dizzy's lurking hidden once. You take that and now claim "quite often". :roll:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

No beaussie you told me you saw him a few times. I dont think you said quite often however a few times in a few days could easily be called quite often and not be out of context. I would like to thank you for backing up my visions with hard eyewitness evidence. So what you got to say for yourself now bollocks? Running scared i bet. And Dizzy's i think its time you step forward and tell the truth! :lol:

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

No KE, I told you I had seen him once (ie: one occassion on one day). Get that through your thick head and stop posting twisted facts.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I recall you said a few times. In any case you dobbed him in good and proper for the greater good. Well done beaussie for your tireless work in helping me bring about the downfall of certain members. By the way would u be happy to admit you told me this information under oath? I'm sure even if you didnt i would win because you've already admitted your actions in here. Again i thank you. :D

So back to dizzy's "Answer the question bitch!!!" :lol:

xman wrote:
Dizzys_on_fire
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Dizzys_on_fire »

King-Eliagh wrote:

So back to dizzy's "Answer the question bitch!!!" :lol: