Arcade Looks Great

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Arcade Looks Great

Post by Beaussie »

Isn't it good to see hardly any mentions of KE in the arcade. Finally the Talking Footy community has struck back. Dizzy's is a bit of a worry though. He seems to have taken over in KE's absence.

Overall I think we deserve a pat on the back for our deadly skills. I'm still pinball champ though and I can't see that changing any time soon. What do you reckon Croc? :lol: :P
footygeek
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Arcade Looks Great

Post by footygeek »

thats a decent score you have orsuced Beaussie. Must have a lonley night ay? ;)

I almost got there in drive-by and blob twist, but i wasnt good enough.. meh maybe next time :)
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

footygeek wrote:
Only decent? Shit mate, I should have been studying at the time. If only my exams were based upon Starsky and Hutch and how to get bonus points. HD no doubt. :lol:
footygeek
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by footygeek »

Beaussie wrote:
footygeek wrote:
Only decent? Shit mate, I should have been studying at the time. If only my exams were based upon Starsky and Hutch and how to get bonus points. HD no doubt. :lol:
classic :D
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by SBR »

Just like to say what a great job has been done with setting up the Arcade, big congratulations to you Beaussie!

I know what it takes to install this things, and it requires alot of effort and patience... good work.

:cool:
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

SBR wrote:
Just like to say what a great job has been done with setting up the Arcade, big congratulations to you Beaussie!

I know what it takes to install this things, and it requires alot of effort and patience... good work.

Cheers mate, although there are still bugs to be fixed. Arrggghhh I hate phpbb sometimes with all it's code error messages. Very frustrating at times to work out what can be in some cases a simple code error.
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by SBR »

Beaussie wrote:
SBR wrote:

Cheers mate, although there are still bugs to be fixed. Arrggghhh I hate phpbb sometimes with all it's code error messages. Very frustrating at times to work out what can be in some cases a simple code error.
Ohhhh I hear that! Just gotta hang in there and think of it from all perspectives... gets on my nerves aswell lol.
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie wrote:
Isn't it good to see hardly any mentions of KE in the arcade. Finally the Talking Footy community has struck back. Dizzy's is a bit of a worry though. He seems to have taken over in KE's absence.
Hardly any mentions??

Dizzy's has taken over???

:-k :?

Please explain beaussie? Last I looked I have many more All Time High Scores than anyone else in the arcade. :lol:

I will now officially announce Beaussie, Dizzy's, Crocman, and BigTommy as my bitches...now.....and forever :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?