AFL Preview

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

SBR wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
footygeek wrote:
i think we take it in turns.. like SBR has already dont this round and ill do the next round... that weay we can share it around..
If he is cool with that, well yeah so be it. Like I said I don't really care who does it. If you guys have other ideas on what can be added I'm all ears too and will be more than happy to accomodate anything you guys suggest. :wink:
Yep I'm fine with doing that, I'll try and do a match review for whichever ones i see this weekend.

And if i do not see a match ill just do a goal summary and who were the major factors of the game, a little review of what happened in each :cool: So eventually next week sometime i think it would be a good idea to try and add a link to a "Match Review" page.
No worries, that can easily be added.
SBR wrote:
One other thing is it depends what way you wish to go, I know it may seem as if were heading in the direction that AFL is dominating it but... we don't have anyone to do NRL... if we could find anyone who is wishing to do so then by all means feel free.
Yeah it's a shame we don't have anyone to do an NRL or even Super 12 preview/review. Oh well we can't do much about that unless someone is willing to do it. How about it leaguies?
SBR wrote:
Any new and exciting ideas i think of Beaussie, ill be sure to PM you :wink:

Cheers! and Go You Mighty Crows!
Sounds great. You're a real asset to Talking Footy that's for sure.
footygeek
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by footygeek »

you still didnt answer the question SBR ;)
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by SBR »

footygeek wrote:
you still didnt answer the question SBR ;)
Mate lol i said "Yep I'm fine with that"
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
footygeek
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by footygeek »

Beaussie if i got the time to watch NRL matchs i would do it but i am pretty busy working and plus they are on pretty late.. but if i do watch any NRL mat i will be sure to write a reveiw on it..

Ok SBR ;)
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

footygeek wrote:
Beaussie if i got the time to watch NRL matchs i would do it but i am pretty busy working and plus they are on pretty late.. but if i do watch any NRL mat i will be sure to write a reveiw on it..
No worries FG. Thanks mate. Perhaps some of the leaguies here can help you out. :idea:
footygeek
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by footygeek »

Beaussie wrote:
footygeek wrote:
No worries FG. Thanks mate. Perhaps some of the leaguies here can help you out. :idea:
leaguies? :|
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by SBR »

footygeek wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
footygeek wrote:
leaguies? :|
NRL and Super 12 Supporters...
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
footygeek
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by footygeek »

i dont really know any :oops: but hey beaussie i will find to do one for NRL. I am doing this for you and the site :)
footygeek
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by footygeek »

Beaussie i watched the firsy half of the bulldogs vs roosters match, so i will write up a reveiw of the first half. Sorry i was just a bit tired.. :(
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

footygeek wrote:
Beaussie i watched the firsy half of the bulldogs vs roosters match, so i will write up a reveiw of the first half. Sorry i was just a bit tired.. :(
No worries mate. There is no real rush for the NRL. Whilst it would be fantastic to have, if we ain't got the people to do it then sadly there is not much we can really do about it.
footygeek
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by footygeek »

Beaussie wrote:
footygeek wrote:
No worries mate. There is no real rush for the NRL. Whilst it would be fantastic to have, if we ain't got the people to do it then sadly there is not much we can really do about it.
do you still want me to do it?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Don't worry about it this week. Perhaps you can do a preview for the Friday night NRL game next week. We could at least put that up on the homepage.
footygeek
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by footygeek »

Beaussie wrote:
Don't worry about it this week. Perhaps you can do a preview for the Friday night NRL game next week. We could at least put that up on the homepage.
sure no worries...
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

I'm happy to help out too but have not got the time to do many previews. Is it ok sbr and fg that I just do a preview on the lions matches each week? :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
I'm happy to help out too but have not got the time to do many previews. Is it ok sbr and fg that I just do a preview on the lions matches each week? :lol:
Yeah I'm sure our members and visitors would love to read your thoughts on the Lions each week. "Old grandpas well past their prime". :roll: :lol:

How about giving footygeek a hand with the NRL previews? That's what we really need.