RE-OPEN Locked threads.

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

RE-OPEN Locked threads.

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Hey Wookie ,being the fair & tolerant MOD you are .
Is there any chance of re-opening some of the Locked threads .
I know we went through a period of dictatorship ,where locking & deleting were the norm ,but there were some good ones that still would be getting plenty of posts.

Like this one ..
2014 An even AFL competition going forward.

Postby cos789 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:22 pm

Onfield results always have a large bearing on the strength of clubs and the evenness of the competition
but 2014 is a lot better for the smaller clubs than for previous years and a large step towards a more uniform competition.

Brissie still struggling but hardly basketcase
GWS starting on an upward curve and achieved the biggest surprise win of the season.
Gold Coast very much on the upward curve
St Kilda competitve
Western Bulldogs more competitve than predicted
Melbourne slowly on the improve under Roos.

Not so long ago everybody was predicting the demise of PA.
Today they have over 50,000 members and playing out of a classy stadium in the city and predicted to be the new powerhouse.

2014 has seen a general improvement in the lesser clubs.
With equalistaion being moved to top of the AFL agenda I see continuing improvement of position of the smaller clubs.
Something is going to happen for the best with NM in Tasmainia or Ballarat or both.
St Kilda will continue to play games in NZ and their future is open-ended.
I'm pretty sure Good Friday games will be given to the lesser clubs which will be a big boost for them.

Basketcase. Really only Carlton this year - what a surprise - but that wont last too long with the resources we know that exist at carlton.
I don't know if this topic is covered in the BBL ,or Cos was just showing a sense of humour,but I think the comparison of the eveness of the 2 comps is a good topic(well from a RL point of view).
Im sure KE will agree.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o