Serial Cat Killer

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
Matrix
Rookie
Rookie
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Serial Cat Killer

Post by Matrix »

Last night on Win Local News Tasmania they reported that some sick bastard has been going around killing cats in the Hobart area. Very sad, that someone would find the time to torture an animal in such a way.

From what I heard he struck some women who had kittens in her home, it was heart breaking to see the poor little kittens like that.

So very sad.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

I wish the friggen courts would enfore the maximum penalties for the merkins that torture defenceless animals. Lock them up and hopefully an animal lover on the inside comes into contact with them. :evil:
Matrix
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by Matrix »

Hopefully they wll catch this sick bastard, and throw the book at him.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Animal torturers dont get enough rights if you ask me! :lol: Whats wrong with killing cats in Tasmania? I say nothing. Cats are not a native animal and they kill all the other animals so whats wrong with killing them? Infact this has stirred me up I'm getting the bow and arrow and killin a few meself tonight!!! :twisted:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Barry Bollocks esq

Post by Barry Bollocks esq »

Yes, I thought I may enter this discussion and provide the benefit of my legal training and superior intellect to put a new light on these alleged torturers of animals.

The courts, although frowning on such conduct, will generally sentence those convicted of such crimes to lesser penalties than if they were committed on a person.

For example, the famous 1921 Chippelfield case in Devonport, is still studied in Criminal Law 101 at University. In this case, a man was convicted of severing three legs of his neighbours pet dog in retaliation for the neigbour cutting down three limbs of his 100 year old oak tree that was traversing his property.

In sentencing, Justice Goonder took into consideration that the dog had been nursed back to health and was now living a meaningful life in a travelling freak show, generating some profit for its owners. Chippelfield was sentenced to 1 month imprisonment to be wholly suspended on the completion of a butchers apprenticeship in Hobart. Chippelfield eventually moved to Saigon, Vietnam, during the French imperial period where he pioneered the local custom of killing and eating pet dogs that eventually spread throughout Asia.

Certainly, this was one case in which the defendant's bark was well and truly worse than his bite.

Barry Bollocks esq
Chambers - Sydney
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fascinating croc! Truly horrible how that neibhour cut his tree i thought!

xman wrote:
Matrix
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by Matrix »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Animal torturers dont get enough rights if you ask me! :lol: Whats wrong with killing cats in Tasmania? I say nothing. Cats are not a native animal and they kill all the other animals so whats wrong with killing them? Infact this has stirred me up I'm getting the bow and arrow and killin a few meself tonight!!! :twisted:
Feral animals maybe, but a house pet? These cats that have been murdered are house pets and not feral cats.
Dave.

You may be only young once, but you can be immature forever.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

As I've said in the past, animal cruely makes my blood boil. What kind of merkins are these people that torture defenceless animals?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

House cats will kill anything unless they are kept inside at all times.

And yes beaussie im against it too mate just stirring the pot :D

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
House cats will kill anything unless they are kept inside at all times.
Owners can always put a bell on their pets collar. That way potential prey are warned of a possible attack.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Are we talinkg about feral cats or feral Tasmanians? What is the difference?
Matrix
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by Matrix »

The original post was talking about house cats being murdered in the Hobart suburb of Glenorchy. Where someone has been murdering cars, I was watching the news report, and saw how this lady reacted to her kitten being killed wasn't a nice sight.

And we were talking about feral puddys, not feral Tasmanians, though if you went to the Clarence suburb of Rokeby you will see what FERAL really was.
Dave.

You may be only young once, but you can be immature forever.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I'd kill a house cat or a feral cat if i saw it hunting in native bushland. They shouldnt and dont deserve to be there, way i see it they're hunting native animals, so i can hunt them.....free game, and i wouldnt feel the slightest bit disturbed using the trusty bow and arrow to spear the invader through the neck.

xman wrote: