Who should go and who should stay

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Who should go and who should stay

Post by King-Eliagh »

Howdy folks :wave:

Well it's been an interesting few days with our longtime mod Xman upping and leaving after wookie gave him an arrogant fuelled serving a few days back. It was kinda the straw that broke the back after Xmans long, incompetent and highly stressful service as mod. The poor bugger called for help but it was never really an option as the man upstairs, beaussie thought it too risky to give most nrl supporters a go at modding. This after he gave the tyrant afl supporting dictator, tlpg, a run back in 2011 which ended in very dire circumstances indeed.

Anyway enough background. This thread has been made as a result of our freshly given so so sweet freedom of expression since xmans departure. I'd like members to discuss and freely state the members who they feel need to lift their game in order to stay. Here's my short list.

Qldisafl. This blokes been done for racism 2or 3 times before on this site and continues to provide diddly squat in terms of input.

Nrlcrap1. Pretty self explanatory, one just need read his posts to see he can and should do better.

Swines. A very aggressive member who has tried arranging real life fisticuffs with members. He's pretty much gone loco since xmans departure and is in a highly volatile state. He may need a few weeks off to cool it or perhaps if he reads this he'll see he needs to lift his game.

Cwacker. Nincompoop is a fair description of this character of late. His posts are self punishing and becoming disturbingly so. I'm struggling to watch him basically uppercut himself in frying of us each time he posts.

That's it for now, the rest are posting well and contributing nicely.

So please add your own and why. Also to make it positive let's each offer some kind advice to those who need it. :)

To all the guys I've nominated as needing a rest, I'd like you just to read what I've said and reflect a bit on how you can improve so this place is better :) :thumbleft:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Who should go and who should stay

Post by AFLcrap1 »

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Well Said KE.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Rabbit
Seniors
Seniors
Team: South Sydney FC
Been liked: 0

Post by Rabbit »

NRLcrap needs to go very average poster
"The Victorian game may be the best game of football, but if it is so manifestly superior, one would fancy it could plead its own cause, and not require advertising like a quack pill."
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Eliagh, Dave and his MEAT PUPPET should all go.

So should you, Bunny, for that fricking stupid post.
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
214Four
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Wests Tigers - Balmain - Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by 214Four »

The thing with NRLcrapper is the sooner you realise you won't get anything noteworthy out of him the better, and then to use his comments as a form of idiotic comedy. I'm still not sure if NRLcrapper is just some guy fooling around pretending to be 'slow' or a spambot.

Adam I think needs to pick up his game, his comments often contain more shit than the Ganges river.

I have no issue with swans. His comments are mostly biased, rude or informative and hats what fight club needs. He also seems to be able to take what he dishes out

"Wearing tight shorts is a bootable offense!"
MissPenny
Rookie
Rookie
Team: Collingwood

Post by MissPenny »

I vote for me to go 'cause I'm bored ... Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Or, the following should go:
KE because of his superior intellect;
Davey Boy because of his correct use of grammar;
Crapper because...hmmmm...just 'cause...
Cracker
Coach
Coach
Team: Bulldogs

Post by Cracker »

I don't think anyone should leave, unless it can be shown that they are in violation of the rules and have been given multiple chances to abide by said rules. As I haven't been keeping track I can't say if anyone is under that cloud or not.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

214Four wrote:
The thing with NRLcrapper is the sooner you realise you won't get anything noteworthy out of him the better, and then to use his comments as a form of idiotic comedy. I'm still not sure if NRLcrapper is just some guy fooling around pretending to be 'slow' or a spambot.

Adam I think needs to pick up his game, his comments often contain more shit than the Ganges river.

I have no issue with swans. His comments are mostly biased, rude or informative and hats what fight club needs. He also seems to be able to take what he dishes out
I have suspected the same for a long time.
I would not be surprised if he is a RL fan trolling.
Pretending to fit in with the other braindead Southern hicks.
I mean seriously no one can be this stupid & function as a normal human Being

🤣
Xman wrote
214Four
Seniors
Seniors

Post by 214Four »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
214Four wrote:

yeh mate i often have thought the same. some times his replies are that far off the point that was being made i think is crapper a cleaver con artist just screwing with our heads... he cant seriously be that lost in the head. If i was fighting on the AFL side lol id be requesting crapper to go as he seriously makes those southern hicks look even more stupid. :afro:

NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

I'm not fricking going anywhere! Everything you just said just goes to show how stupid you are! RL troll? You are fricking NUTS! What a pack of desperados. Especially the meat puppet because he knows I have the goods on him and he's shit scared of me.
214Four
Seniors
Seniors

Post by 214Four »

214Four wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
214Four wrote:

yeh mate i often have thought the same. some times his replies are that far off the point that was being made i think is crapper a cleaver con artist just screwing with our heads... he cant seriously be that lost in the head. If i was fighting on the AFL side lol id be requesting crapper to go as he seriously makes those southern hicks look even more stupid. :afro:
NrlCrappers response to AFLC and my cinversation about him....
NRLCrap1 wrote:
I'm not fricking going anywhere! Everything you just said just goes to show how stupid you are! RL troll? You are fricking NUTS! What a pack of desperados. Especially the meat puppet because he knows I have the goods on him and he's shit scared of me.
LoL AFLC this is exactly what we were talking about. his reply above prooves it that crapper is either someone who eats using a plastic knife and fork, his a rl fan pulling everyones leg, lol or an idiotic response spambot.
In his post Crapper has not grasped at what we meant about how his replies often make me think he cant seriously be that 'lost', be cant be serious, lol he has to be a con artist just screwing with our heads...

NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Or I'm scaring you and you are running around like a chook with your head cut off. I hate the NRL and that's a fact that you can't disprove. I know what you are talking about, and how stupid it is.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
Ok Cwapper you have my PERMISSION to post "THE GOODS" on me .
Off you go .
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

🤣
Xman wrote
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Ok Cwapper you have my PERMISSION to post "THE GOODS" on me .
Off you go .

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
NO, please no posting of personal information about members please.

As for this thread and subject matter, really KE? :roll:
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

I won't, Beaussie, because he knows I'll get banned for it and that's what he wants! He's a fraidy cat first class!