End this madness now!

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

End this madness now!

Post by crocodileman »

I am witnessing the pollution of minds, hearts and souls by this insidious little arcade. Normally sane, rational and logical people are calling for vengeance, threatening jihads and insisting on destroying others in here.

Beaussie, its gone too far! Please end this madness now before this site is over-run with 14 year old nerds and reverse baseball cap-wearing wankers.

Now I know KE will say something like "but they have these games in nightclubs and bars everywhere now!" or some crap like that. I would reply that these nightclubs also have plenty of obese, stinking, ugly chicks but that doesn't mean you have to play with their genitalia, does it?

Need I remind you (and members) what the name of this site is? Yes, Talking Football, not friggin' frisbee dogs or starsky or kaboom or galaga.

I propose the following in order to resolve this major hurdle for the advancement of this site:-

That all members refrain from playing in the arcade for a period of not less than 48 hours commencing at 8pm tomorrow AEST.

What do you say guys? Are you tough enough for the challenge? If you wish, you can pretend it's an arcade game called "addictions" and the highest scorer will be the person who lasts the longest without entering the arcade.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

LOL

I shall try refrain from entering the arcade. Can't make any promises though. :lol:
Matrix
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by Matrix »

Why not have a post limit for the arcade? I am on another site that requires 50 posts before you can gain access then an average of 1 post per day before you can access the arcade. So if you want to play games you must post, it should solve the problem.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Matrix wrote:
Why not have a post limit for the arcade? I am on another site that requires 50 posts before you can gain access then an average of 1 post per day before you can access the arcade. So if you want to play games you must post, it should solve the problem.
Yeah I've seen that at another site where I'm a member at. Not sure about implementing it here though. What do others think?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

I think crocman has gone absolutely insane trying to beat my scores. Defeated and dragging his self esteem on a 20ft rope the poor bugger has resorted to this.

The vengeance he speaks of is only within himself. He's been angry at me for weeks now, sending me horrible pms and so forth :lol: .

Posting on the forums is not a problem infact its growing at a healthy rate compared to when the arcade wasnt here.

I promise to take a break from the arcade for three days shortly. I will give more information on this closer to the date.

Regards, The King. :D

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Matrix
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by Matrix »

Oh I thought that was his main problem with the arcade, it was at Collingwood365.com sorry my mistake. :cool: