Pacman Revelations

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Pacman Revelations

Post by King-Eliagh »

Whilst perousing through the all time top scores :cool: in the arcade just now I came across pacman and noticed my top score is as dominant as ever :D . It brought back fond memories so I thought I'd play a game. This was about my 6th game of pacman out of over 200 played and although I played poorly 87000 I learnt something on the first level that both appalled and disgusted me about everyone who has played pacman in this arcade. You see as I was merrily leading the ghosts into trap after trap when I realised my score in the first round was bigger than any of you lot have been able to produce in 200 odd games!!

Pacman is the most classic of the games in the arcade and to think that the lot of you can probably only get to level two, if that, with three lives is worse than pathetic! You lot disgust me and should be terribly ashamed of yourselves! :x :x :x

However as I've said before I'm a fair man and if anyone wants some online tips and pointers on how to play well please let me know in this thread I'd be more than happy :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

I really am starting to hate Pacman. It's too hard. :evil:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

I'll give you some tips beaussie.

1. You must use peripheral vision somewhat. Dont keep your eye on pacman watch where the ghosts are and make your movements according to them.

2. Head for the open spaces and realise the danger spots. ie down the bottom of screen, in and around the ghost cage and on the square blocks where they can corner you.

3. Orange (think his name is charlie) is the dumbest ghost you can rely on him to make mistakes when close. Then comes inky (blue), pinky (pink) and blinky (red).

4. If you're being tailed try not to go for straight lines, take the areas with no pills or the corners you can outrun them on corners.

Hope this helps mate.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Matrix
Rookie
Rookie
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Matrix »

Oh how Pacman reminds me of my childhood, me and my atari, oh the memories. I would like to see more of these old games appear, I miss them.
Dave.

You may be only young once, but you can be immature forever.