Report Card .International AFL

Football development and expansion overseas. Which code is the biggest? Fight it out in here.
Cracker
Coach
Coach
Team: Bulldogs
Been liked: 0

Re: Report Card .International AFL

Post by Cracker »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
Some countries can't afford proper websites, Crack-Up!
That is nonsense. There are free options, and why isn't the AFL assisting them with websites?
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

NSW Cup, more international than all VfL combined.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Look at my comment on the first page for 10 countries that prove you wrong, ParraEel!

I had a second lot ready (Europe) but I lost my connection when I posted and I'm not doing it all again now!
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
Look at my comment on the first page for 10 countries that prove you wrong, ParraEel!

I had a second lot ready (Europe) but I lost my connection when I posted and I'm not doing it all again now!
:[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>
You have proved nothing .
You posted a list from countries ,& some don't even have a website(yet we are to believe derpyball is taking off ).

Heres a hint .
How about posting some pics,some team V team results ,
Some Hometown news articles.

Your list as a joke ....just like you.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
adamj1300
Has thanked: 0

Post by adamj1300 »

Raiderdave wrote:
adamj1300 wrote:
eelofwest wrote:
Xman wrote:
eelofwest wrote:
Xman wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Here it is .

:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ .
The QCup is more international than AFL.
We have a PNG team playing ..

That is all.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're making a small mistake, thinking we care about meaningless international games.
International sports and representing your country is only meaningless to Inbreeds from the south.................. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Heres another tip, Victorians are amongst our Olympians, cricketers, golfers, basketballers, netballers, and soccer players. Not RL though. Just because NSW and QLD pretend to represent our country in RL doesnt mean a huge proportion of the country care.

Let me rephrase that here it goes......................

International sports and representing your country is only meaningless to Inbreeds (AFL fans) from the south.................. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:
well League did start in england, over 100 plus years ago, and it hasn't really progressed, as it is only still a minor sport there & countries it is played. :lol:
RL is a major sport in one country
& a minor sport in several countries

VFL is only one of these :cool:
like League is a minor sport in every country :lol:
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

adamj1300 wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
adamj1300 wrote:
eelofwest wrote:
Xman wrote:
eelofwest wrote:
Xman wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Here it is .

That is all.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're making a small mistake, thinking we care about meaningless international games.
International sports and representing your country is only meaningless to Inbreeds from the south.................. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Heres another tip, Victorians are amongst our Olympians, cricketers, golfers, basketballers, netballers, and soccer players. Not RL though. Just because NSW and QLD pretend to represent our country in RL doesnt mean a huge proportion of the country care.

International sports and representing your country is only meaningless to Inbreeds (AFL fans) from the south.................. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:
well League did start in england, over 100 plus years ago, and it hasn't really progressed, as it is only still a minor sport there & countries it is played. :lol:

daylight savings
worked it out yet ? :-k

:(/ :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

Raiderdave wrote:
adamj1300 wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
adamj1300 wrote:
eelofwest wrote:
Xman wrote:
eelofwest wrote:
Xman wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Here it is .

That is all.

daylight savings

NRL decline worked it out yet!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
adamj1300 wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
adamj1300 wrote:
eelofwest wrote:
Xman wrote:
eelofwest wrote:
Xman wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Here it is .

That is all.

daylight savings

pissing on people = disgusting
worked it out yet ? 8-[
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
adamj1300 wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
adamj1300 wrote:
eelofwest wrote:
Xman wrote:
eelofwest wrote:
Xman wrote:
[quote="AFLcrap1"]Here it is .

That is all.

daylight savings

pissing on people = disgusting
worked it out yet ? 8-[[/quote]

Whaa, whaaaa, whaa - toughen up princess - your having a tizzy!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
When we do that for you, you don't accept that.
There is a whole international section with countries individually listed.
We hear the same old arguments from you.
There seems to be little change in rl except the English league is finacially struggling, the French are down and interest seems to be up in Oceania. There is no disputing that rl does have some second tier comps outside of Australia. There is no disputing that Australian Football is played in over 60 countries around the world. The big difference is that Australian Football is growing in the number of countries played and in the depth at which it is played.
The number of countries where Australian Football is increasing.
The number of players, teams and leagues is increasing.
The number of women's teams, youth teams and juniors is increasing.
The numbers playing recreational, indoor, tag type football is increasing.
The number and value of international competitions and tournaments is increasing.
The number, level and competitiveness of games against Australia.
The investment in a number of select counties has jumped dramtically.

Yet rl types drag out the same old argument that it doesn't match their presence.
Keep saying that. When a good number of the huge number of juniors participating in Australian Football mature, that's when you will see huge changes.

We've seen huge changes in the Sydney market and the Sydney market is easily the hardest to crack.
The NZ market by comparison is very welcoming. The South African government actively invests in the adoption of Australian Football as the "new football" for South Africa. China and now India are showing increasing interest. There is great potential for Australian Football and we seem to be progressing and attaining some significant goals. There is potential too for rl, but is has been around for a long time and internationally you could argue it's gone backward compared to the big tests against once against England and France. The existance of RU can be seen as a negative in competition and as a positive as a parasitic source.

I am very happy with the direction of Australian Football internationally atm as should most Australians be. One failing of Australian Football is that most Australians are ignorant of these developments
but ignorance doesn't change the facts.

Nice try Cos.
Cracker
Coach
Coach
Team: Bulldogs

Post by Cracker »

cos789 wrote:
There is no disputing that Australian Football is played in over 60 countries around the world.
I dispute it. Perhaps you could provide more links than what NRLCrap1 has provided?
cos789
Coach
Coach

Post by cos789 »

Cracker wrote:
cos789 wrote:
There is no disputing that Australian Football is played in over 60 countries around the world.
I dispute it. Perhaps you could provide more links than what NRLCrap1 has provided?
If you dispute it, then where are your links ?
Nice try Cos.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Cracker ,you are responding to the king of Delusion.
cos is laughed at on BF,LU ,Here & God knows where else,

I have caught him out lying about FRANCE AFL numbers..
He ignores that now....

He makes some outlandish claims..
Just read some of the above crap.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
cos789
Coach
Coach

Post by cos789 »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
He ignores that now.
Ignore you. ?????????????????????
I've hardly posted on this site since the likes of you have arrived.
So who the fuck are you then ?
Nice try Cos.
214Four
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Wests Tigers - Balmain - Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by 214Four »

cos789 wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
When we do that for you, you don't accept that.
There is a whole international section with countries individually listed.
We hear the same old arguments from you.
There seems to be little change in rl except the English league is finacially struggling, the French are down and interest seems to be up in Oceania. There is no disputing that rl does have some second tier comps outside of Australia. There is no disputing that Australian Football is played in over 60 countries around the world. The big difference is that Australian Football is growing in the number of countries played and in the depth at which it is played.
The number of countries where Australian Football is increasing.
The number of players, teams and leagues is increasing.
The number of women's teams, youth teams and juniors is increasing.
The numbers playing recreational, indoor, tag type football is increasing.
The number and value of international competitions and tournaments is increasing.
The number, level and competitiveness of games against Australia.
The investment in a number of select counties has jumped dramtically.

Yet rl types drag out the same old argument that it doesn't match their presence.
Keep saying that. When a good number of the huge number of juniors participating in Australian Football mature, that's when you will see huge changes.

We've seen huge changes in the Sydney market and the Sydney market is easily the hardest to crack.
The NZ market by comparison is very welcoming. The South African government actively invests in the adoption of Australian Football as the "new football" for South Africa. China and now India are showing increasing interest. There is great potential for Australian Football and we seem to be progressing and attaining some significant goals. There is potential too for rl, but is has been around for a long time and internationally you could argue it's gone backward compared to the big tests against once against England and France. The existance of RU can be seen as a negative in competition and as a positive as a parasitic source.

I am very happy with the direction of Australian Football internationally atm as should most Australians be. One failing of Australian Football is that most Australians are ignorant of these developments
but ignorance doesn't change the facts.

im not going to try persuade you because from past experience i think you are too stuck on your beliefs on international AFL, and FYI im not even going to bother delving into your rant on the state of RL internationally and giving my opinion, not worth it lol... there are afew things i will say and then i will just let you be...

Firstly ill say that it is funny how the vast majority of players in photos taken from 'coff coff' local AFL competitions in asia, the middle east and all around the globe are of caucasion or Anglo appearance. I know that here in Australia it is predominately a white mans game, but 90% of the world is not anglo, and in these countries the white anglo males and females are usually tourists or ex-pats from places like Australia. Now im not saying that the majority of the people in these photos are just ex-pat aussies, because that would just be wrong wouldnt it COS789?

Its good you mentioned the 'coff' growth of AFL in South Africa, its good because the AFL propaganda machine hasn't mentioned SA in quite awhile. i remember afew years back there was alot mentioned in the media/social media etc about how AFL participation in South Africa was growing, and that it was the next untapped player market. lol figures of 20,000 or 50,000 AFL participants lol what ever it was, but these days not mentioned that much, if at all. well except for you COS :P

According to COS789 the AFL has found promoting the game in South Africa alot easier than in Sydney. South Africans have been more open minded/less restricitve yadda yadda... but why is that COS789? How come the AFl fails to mention that the majority of the interest generated in South Africa can be pointed to the fact the AFL were/are trying to push the game into the poorest communities where buying a soccer or rugby ball is out of reach for the majority. so then what do you expect when some dumb foreigner appears and his offering free balls and sporting equipment if people agree to sign up for afew weeks? most of the town were probably thinking "fuck it, we have nothing else to do and his wearing that gay looking singlet so theres no point of robbing him, we may aswell pretend were interested and get some free stuff then tell him to fuck off"

Also how do you expect a game called 'Australian Football' to take off anywhere overseas let alone in places that have strong patriotic rivalies with Australia, like New Zealand, The UK etc? New Zealanders know their nation would be alot better off if they became part of Australia, but it will never happen and the main reason is purely the fact 99% of New Zealanders would hate to be suddenly called Australian. AFL is in the same boat...

The majority of the 'international' AFL player pool would be made up of ex-pats or AFL participants in either school based programs or community based programs in poorer countries, the game of AFL isnt expanding, its more correct to say the AFL are trying to become competitors against world vision and co, lol but instead of giving food or shelter the AFL specialises in sporting equipment. i suppose they are doing their bit lol.

"Wearing tight shorts is a bootable offense!"