Western Sydney Wanderers leave NRL for dead

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Western Sydney Wanderers leave NRL for dead

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Phelpsy wrote:
I do feel for you though that you hate something so much that you look for bad in anything afl. Just because it is so successfully doesn't distract from rl, it in fact is a model of how the nrl should do things. Not all, but many things. That way the nrl can possibly one day too grow to be as big as the afl. I think there is room. And yes, as the afl are leading the way the nrl can learn from the afl mistakes. Like a little brother learning from his big brother so to speak. Both can do well. But there's no need to hate something so much that it consumes you. And the nrl should worry about soccer. The afl too. I think the afl probably view soccer as their biggest rival nationally but more long term. Nrl just doesn't compete with afl outside of Sydney and Brisbane ... Soccer is the rival. I reckon that's why they moved into western Sydney... Not because of rugby league but soccer. I think a bit of friendly banter is good but there's no need to get personal or abusive. I fell into the same trap at the nonsense Dave wrote but realized its stupid to do so. The facts speak for themselves. So back to topic, western Sydney hmmmm think the nrl are fine for now .
If you think that the NRL should follow the AFL ,then you need help.
The big difference between RL fans & AFL fans is RL fans is RL don't live in the AFL propaganda bubble.
WE now how badly our sport was run up until the forming of the ARLC.
WE know we had lots of off field incidents & they got aired for everyone to see.
WE know that clubs have relied on pokie revenue,..

& those things were very much in the media ,in BRIS/SYD & the Southern media,who love to take potshots at RL.

Firstly No way on Earth do I want the CEO of the NRL doing what Vlad does..deals with cops to keep things quiet,meddling in ASADA drug investigations,getting high ranking GOVT officials involved..
Not for us .

As for off field incidents for yrs RL players were called everything under the sun ,while AFL players were portrayed as fine upstanding citizens.
Do a bit of digging & find the real story..Police deals /police losing evidence,hush money..

You want a good example .
GREG BIRD Charged with Glassing a woman..Tossed out of NRL for a yr ..found NOT GUILTY.(personally I think he did it & don't like him).
same time .
ALBERT PROUD(LIONS).Charged with glassing 2 woman..found GUILTY,missed 2 matches,one of them a NAB cup game.
NRL did the right thing ,but all we heard was how bad /thugs /crims NRL players are.
Any mention of Proud was buried.
& didn't the AFL fans have a great time having a go at the NRL...When negative news is buried they think they are better behave ,run better etc.
Don't they hate it when they learn a few home truths.

YOU THEN WROTE THIS.
STRAIGHT FROM THE Afl PROPAGANDA BOOK

Like a little brother learning from his big brother so to speak.
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
Oh please.

As for this.
And the nrl should worry about soccer.

Oh my
RL & Soccer have co existed side by side for 100 yrs ,shared grounds etc
No worries or fears ,
Unlike when the WC soccer bid was on * Big footy went into melt down (the fear was strong)

Bottom line is afl FANS /MEDIA ETC are what shits me to tears .
The superior attitude,the constant lies,lies & more lies
The pokie problem in both sports (yet AFL fans don't want to know about it)
The you are UN AUSTRTALIAN if you don't like it attitude .
The cover ups,the deals.
I think the game is a fumbling mess ,but each to their own ..
The our athletes are superior attitude ,when they are shown up as ordinary outside the AFL bubble.

The difference between RL fans & AFL fans ,is we know what our problems are ,we air them & acknowledge them.
AFL fans just like to pretend everything is wonderful & there are no problems.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I also said afl should worry about soccer too... It's going to be big

Anyway, have a great Christmas and hope you find peace on 2014 and both codes continue to provide great entertainment .
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Gee, I think you'll find a lot of afl fans unhappy with lots about the game. Umpiring and tribunal decisions first can off the rank for sure. I think generally the afl is better managed . Look at the tv deals, expansion etc. at times the nrl looks like armature hour. Don't get me wrong the afl make mistakes too. But anyway, again it's only a game and I get the whole "you guys think you're so good" thing. But a lot of nrl fans also hold up the afl admin as something the nrl admin should aspire to. Ask psy3
Veni, vidi, vici
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Post by Raiderdave »

Phelpsy wrote:
Gee, I think you'll find a lot of afl fans unhappy with lots about the game. Umpiring and tribunal decisions first can off the rank for sure. I think generally the afl is better managed . Look at the tv deals, expansion etc. at times the nrl looks like armature hour. Don't get me wrong the afl make mistakes too. But anyway, again it's only a game and I get the whole "you guys think you're so good" thing. But a lot of nrl fans also hold up the afl admin as something the nrl admin should aspire to. Ask psy3

well lets look at them then shall we :lol: :lol:

we got a bigger deal for a lot less air time more then doubling our old deal ..... & sold off our debilitating first & last rights clause which will see us continue to be the most valuable sporting commodity on Australian TV :wink:

Expansion ... yes :-k ..... the Midgets & Thuns have set the bar haven't they 8-[
& those Wions are just killin it eh
& the Swines ... wow... of course lets just ignore they are still being lapped on TV in Sydney by cartoons :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :lol:
yes
the VFL has a lesson for all codes on how ..... NOT .. to expand into non heartland territories

lets not mention
Tanking
Drug scandals
continuing racism
corruption at the highest levels
their comp being a manipulated & compromised joke by giving some sides leg ups

but yeah
its the NRL that are the ..... ummm , armature's .. whateva the fuck that is :?> :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :(/ :(/ :(/
yes
the ramblings of the VFL's brain washed bubble dwelling halfwit fans can't hide how dire things are becoming for this bumbling Victorian embarrassment for anyone with a brain & independent thought :cool:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB

Post by NRLCrap1 »

And meanwhile, the NRL is doing NOTHING outside of Sydney and Brisbane!

NRL has a drug scandal (Hello Cronulla) and has issues with racism. I'll bet there's corruption going on somewhere (there always is in elite level sport), and do tell how the competition is being manipulated? And in a proper manner instead of your grab bits that makes no sense.
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Would I want my team to win a comp unfairly..Fucking never.
If the Cowboys win a GF it will be because they are the best team,not because they had a bigger Salary cap..Legalised cheating ,& i can see why fans of the lesser clubs are upset .
It is basically rigged so that Non heartland teams will do well..

Anyone who thinks the AFL is a fair comp.has their head up their arse or supports Collington/Swans or one of the top teams.
All the new young talent gets sent to non heartland teams .
How fair is that.

You can live in your bubble where you think the AFL is better run.
I will take the new ARLC any day.

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Cool, end of discussion then I guess.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Crapper thinks one thing and nrl crap thinks another ... Cool
Veni, vidi, vici
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

I think two ways?? :?> :?> :?> :?> :?>
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
I think two ways?? :?> :?> :?> :?> :?>
yep ,like an idiot ,& like a ******.

🤣
Xman wrote
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
And meanwhile, the NRL is doing NOTHING outside of Sydney and Brisbane!

NRL has a drug scandal (Hello Cronulla) and has issues with racism. I'll bet there's corruption going on somewhere (there always is in elite level sport), and do tell how the competition is being manipulated? And in a proper manner instead of your grab bits that makes no sense.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I guess you missed where the NRL have teams in Victoria, the ACT, New Zealand with a Perth side the next cab off the rank for NRL expansion, yep, that's noting outside of NSW and QLD, is it?

How about under NRL level?

Should we mention the Perth side already in existence and playing weekly? How about the second New Zealand side RL already has in one of it's comps? How about the fact that PNG will be joining an Australian based RL competition next year?

Nup, nothing outside of NSW and QLD.

Hang on, here's something else for you to contemplate from yesterday.

http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=255229
THE Fiji National Rugby League is looking at sending a team to play in the Queensland Intrust Super Cup in the near future.

FNRL wishes to field a strong Fiji Residents side to the competition, which is only a step lower than the National Rugby League (NRL).

Papua New Guinea recently included a team in the competition

Naaaaaa, not a single fuck was given in effort to grow RL outside of NSW and QLD ever, was there you ******?
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I guess you missed where the NRL have teams in Victoria, the ACT, New Zealand with a Perth side the next cab off the rank for NRL expansion, yep, that's noting outside of NSW and QLD, is it?
Right. Where's the expansion around those teams? Nowhere!
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Should we mention the Perth side already in existence and playing weekly? How about the second New Zealand side RL already has in one of it's comps? How about the fact that PNG will be joining an Australian based RL competition next year?
So what? Why isn't the Perth side in the NRL NOW? Where are the supporting competitions in Perth? (Note the plural!!) Why hasn't there been a second NRL team from NZ before now? And the popularity in PNG? Hey - where did they finish in your precious joke of a WC? They should be right up there! But they AREN'T!!
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
That's right, nothing. What's there is not worth the paper it's written on because it is a JOKE!
ParraEelsNRL wrote:

Naaaaaa, not a single fuck was given in effort to grow RL outside of NSW and QLD ever, was there you ******?
No effort - at all. What's there in Fiji they had to do off their own bat. No support, nothing. Probably the same with PNG. The NRL don't give a shit. They just take what's there and gives NOTHING!

So - who's the ******? Not me because unlike you I know what's fricking going on, goose!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
So what? Why isn't the Perth side in the NRL NOW? Where are the supporting competitions in Perth? (Note the plural!!) Why hasn't there been a second NRL team from NZ before now? And the popularity in PNG? Hey - where did they finish in your precious joke of a WC? They should be right up there! But they AREN'T!!
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
That's right, nothing. What's there is not worth the paper it's written on because it is a JOKE!
ParraEelsNRL wrote:

No effort - at all. What's there in Fiji they had to do off their own bat. No support, nothing. Probably the same with PNG. The NRL don't give a shit. They just take what's there and gives NOTHING!

So - who's the ******? Not me because unlike you I know what's fricking going on, goose!
:[] :[] :[] :[] :[]
Im glad he has blocked me.
far too stupid for words..

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:

Attachments
StraightJacket.jpeg
StraightJacket.jpeg (98.73 KiB) Viewed 1021 times

🤣
Xman wrote
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

Maybe he's blocked you, AFLC, but I haven't - so here's the challenge.

Explain to us the following;

1. Why hasn't there been any increase in grass roots thugby league since the formation of the Storm?
2. Why isn't there more than one league in Perth and no effort to expand this in preparation for the supposed NRL team there?
3. If thugby league is so good in NZ, why isn't there a second team there already?
4. What sort of expansion work has been done in Canberra?
5. Given the apparent popularity of thugby league in Papua New Guinea, why isn't there an NRL team there now? And I echo NRLC's question - why didn't they do so well at the World Cup?
6. Is it NRL policy to allow the grass roots to fend for themselves outside of their heartland?

Needed to be said - and asked. And I expect an adult reply.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST