Swans great victory in front of poor crowd.

Australian Football news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Beaussie I dont know about 14000 being an all time record? Are you including ARL crowds in this?
It was the NRL H&A avearge from memory. ARL crowds huh, they're hardly specatacular in anycase.
King-Eliagh wrote:
Anyway this thread has reminded me of an article I read in the telegraph last year about how afl had been boosting crowd attendances. So it goes both ways.
You are so full of shit. Show us this article you talk of or shut up with the lies. :roll:
King-Eliagh wrote:
In any circumstance I believe dizzy is right with the free tickets not going towards official attendance. So yesterdays match was prob more like 24000 which i'd say was moast likely more than the swans got at the scg yesterday. Well done league! :lol:
Show me proof that the NRL does not include free tickets in the official count. All we have atm is the words of Dizzy's mate.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

I saw it in the tele last year during the footy season. Dont remember the date sorry but i definitely saw it.

The kids at my school get enough afl during the year any more would be an overload so im not putting it in the program, i think its only fair to give our youth opportunity and variety which i must say isnt a part of Demetrious vision statement :lol: . And hey league needs a boost out here so why not? :lol:

And i want you to show me the proof that nrl does include free tickets in their crowd attendance! Dizzy's explanation seems perfectly sound to me :wink:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
goalumpire
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by goalumpire »

D'oh and I am a Hawks fan.

:oops:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

goalumpire wrote:

Did you travel up for the game? I know it's only round 1 but taking into account Hawthorn's pre-season form and yesterday's result, it could well be a long frustrating season for Hawks fans.
goalumpire
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by goalumpire »

Beaussie wrote:
goalumpire wrote:

Did you travel up for the game? I know it's only round 1 but taking into account Hawthorn's pre-season form and yesterday's result, it could well be a long frustrating season for Hawks fans.
No I didn't travel up to the game. Mainly due to spending Easter with my folks in Ballarat. I am from Ballarat you see.

I agree totally. I reckon we will finish between 10th and 16th.