Endrl fans live in de Nile

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman
Been liked: 0

Endrl fans live in de Nile

Post by cos789 »

There's another rl site that didn't open a thread about the Cronulla drugs scandal and now they haven't openned a thread on the latest nrl sex assault scandal as if by ignoring the facts it's going away somehow? Now we have dodgey dave calling for a closure of the thread. Dear dave, and I say this with all sincerety, ignoring facts wont make them go away. Closing unpleasant threads wont make the publicity go away. Abusing AFL fans might make you feel good in some way but it in no way changes the facts that Australian Football is going from strength to strength. You flooding the market with foul mouthed abuse can in no way be considered some sort of win. The more desperate your abuse the more desperate nrl's position.
In fact your behaviour only hastens it's demise. So in some way you're doing good.
Nice try Cos.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Endrl fans live in de Nile

Post by King-Eliagh »

Dave I suggest it's appropriate to re post your documentation/links on pedophilia in club and pro marngrook and re open discussion on the topic.

Because. As I recall correctly, and I quote our cos lettuce here, it was our afl supporters who just couldn't help but "ignore the facts to make them go away" on this matter.

Cos you musta missed it to be making this hilarious and contradictory post. Check it out, it's locked but on the first page of tfc :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

cos789 wrote:
There's another rl site that didn't open a thread about the Cronulla drugs scandal and now they haven't openned a thread on the latest nrl sex assault scandal as if by ignoring the facts it's going away somehow? Now we have dodgey dave calling for a closure of the thread. Dear dave, and I say this with all sincerety, ignoring facts wont make them go away. Closing unpleasant threads wont make the publicity go away. Abusing AFL fans might make you feel good in some way but it in no way changes the facts that Australian Football is going from strength to strength. You flooding the market with foul mouthed abuse can in no way be considered some sort of win. The more desperate your abuse the more desperate nrl's position.
In fact your behaviour only hastens it's demise. So in some way you're doing good.
8-[

:-k

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

Raiderdave wrote:
cos789 wrote:
8-[

:-k

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You really need help Raiderdave - your disgusting thread on pedophilia really is low even for you! That subject is not one to prove some petty grudge you have - if a person trivialises such a topic the way you have they must have very deep seated psychological problems - no wonder you make so many senseless comments. I really pity you.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Dave I suggest it's appropriate to re post your documentation/links on pedophilia in club and pro marngrook and re open discussion on the topic.

Because. As I recall correctly, and I quote our cos lettuce here, it was our afl supporters who just couldn't help but "ignore the facts to make them go away" on this matter.

Cos you musta missed it to be making this hilarious and contradictory post. Check it out, it's locked but on the first page of tfc :)
KE by supporting Raiderdave in trivialising pedophilia you have lost what ever respect I could have for you, I deeply feel sorry for you that this subject is being used by you and Dave for such an attack on a sport.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Swans4ever wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

KE by supporting Raiderdave in trivialising pedophilia you have lost what ever respect I could have for you, I deeply feel sorry for you that this subject is being used by you and Dave for such an attack on a sport.

yes

I'm sure E is in tears :roll:
that an illiterate gimp like you has lost respect for him :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Swines, I'm not trivialising this topic at all. Daves found a LOT of evidence and cited it. I'd like it discussed in a transparent manner. Just because you chumps choose not to argue against his findings and are disturbed by them, does not give you the high moral ground. I'm sorry ol chap but you mugs use exactly the same types of arguments time and time again...and we have argued in the spirit of tfc. [-X

xman wrote:
pookus
Seniors
Seniors
Team: North Melbourne

Post by pookus »

Im quite happy to discuss this in a tranparent manner.Do you really believe the afl is a paedophile strong hold on the back of a couple of scumbags infiltrating the ranks. Ive found as many stories about League, so would have you if you were truly trying to educate yourself on the matter. I agree that the moral crusaders have attacked league time and time again but surely you are big enough to know shit when you smell it and smart enough to let these idiots realise that there thinking is flawed without playing the paedophile card.For fuck sake man what happened to the guy who would only jump in on a debate worth debating. It reeks of desperation brother.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

pookus wrote:
. Ive found as many stories about League, .

then post them

I know you won't
not because you are taking any high moral ground .. but because you are a lying piece of shit & they don't exist :cool:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Finally, one of em decides to man up! Seriously, the dastardly pointing of fingers is very very childlike and all you AFL supporters who acted as such should be very ashamed of your behaviour. If I had a wooden spoon I'd belt tha lot of yas [-X :lol:

Ok, thankyou pookus. I can only go on the information I've been presented. And to be totally honest I was shocked with Daves findings...it was many many more than I thought anyone could have mustered up...I def wouldnt say marngrook footy clubs are a "pedophile stronghold" as you suggest, I really dont know for sure the amount of these horrible events in both codes or in any other sport for that matter...we can never know everything right? So I'm simply going on what is presented here and at this stage I'm shocked at what dave has presented, I never knew of any of this. And I've yet to hear of any in regards to RL either. On these facts I'm not sold by any stretch on which code it may be more prevalent in, but am leaning towards there may be a greater rate of these events in marngrook footy. IMO this is not because of the code itself but may be due to facts such as the skimpy attire, the fact that RL is traditionally and most likely always will be the most masculine of the footy codes in this country, if not the world...this IMO would ward off some would be offenders as tough guys can be pretty scary right?

Pookus you said you could quote as many or more horrible events in re to RL. Well?

xman wrote:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Swines, I'm not trivialising this topic at all. Daves found a LOT of evidence and cited it. I'd like it discussed in a transparent manner. Just because you chumps choose not to argue against his findings and are disturbed by them, does not give you the high moral ground. I'm sorry ol chap but you mugs use exactly the same types of arguments time and time again...and we have argued in the spirit of tfc. [-X
I really feel sorry for you KE that you can't show some victim empathy - I agree that ANYONE that perpetrates this sort of crime are scum - but using it so you can point score is using their tragedy for your amusement - most things are fair game - but children being abused shouldn't be one of them - if they jumped on here and read what was written they MAY be upset that their tragedy is being used to settle some dumb argument. I don't want apologies, I just want RD to stop and move onto another topic - not out of interest to the sport but out of respect to the victim in all this!