Wanderers >>>>> the Midgits

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Re: Wanderers >>>>> the Midgits

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Swans4ever wrote:
Yeah it will just like the Swans 30 yrs on 35k members(more than any RL club) bigger crowds than RL - its going to be great - but you stick to the suburban RL comp called the NRL - 1 team melb 1 team NZ the rest in NSW and QLD. Its a joke national my arse! By the way Raiderdave heard the Raiders have got a lot of debt had to get a bail out from the social club - crowds are down and people are complaining that unless your an islander you WONT get into the NRL! Should rename it the Sydney islander rugby league comp or the SIRL - because you are a sirly lot!
Rugby League has a whole other professional competition in the UK too though. Even teams in France. Something AFL fails at miserably.

http://www.superleague.co.uk

As a sport, the word Aussie Rules suits AFL perfectly. It is all it will ever be. A little single nation sport that can't grow overseas lol..
:cheers:
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Yeah it will just like the Swans 30 yrs on 35k members(more than any RL club) bigger crowds than RL - its going to be great - but you stick to the suburban RL comp called the NRL - 1 team melb 1 team NZ the rest in NSW and QLD. Its a joke national my arse! By the way Raiderdave heard the Raiders have got a lot of debt had to get a bail out from the social club - crowds are down and people are complaining that unless your an islander you WONT get into the NRL! Should rename it the Sydney islander rugby league comp or the SIRL - because you are a sirly lot!
Rugby League has a whole other professional competition in the UK too though. Even teams in France. Something AFL fails at miserably.

As a sport, the word Aussie Rules suits AFL perfectly. It is all it will ever be. A little single nation sport that can't grow overseas lol..
fuck your insecure! have you ever posted something that is on topic!
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
I like to discuss the topic
I love it when someone tries to post something about any topic ...then they run from it
You do it continually in here
Post a lie then spend page after page ranting & deflecting

Lol
Then you run around accusing everyone else of doing it

Read below

Postby The_Wookie Β» Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:09 pm

leagueiscrap wrote:
Funny how all the threads still get derailed and turn to nothing but dribble

You realise that you are the biggest single cause of this shit right?

:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

Seems Wookie nailed it

:_<> :_<> :_<>
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

And how does that make the NRL 'NATIONAL' in Australia - your an idiot!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Bah who cares. Anyway, if you need a RL fix later today, live from Hawaii they will have the Ohana Cup featuring NSW Police vs Hawaii, followed by Fiji vs Canada followed by Tonga vs Samoa later in the night. Each day on good morning Hawaii, they have been featuring Rugby League, there will be a full day of games plus local and international bands and stuff. Not bad, not bad at all.

http://www.kitv.com/Clip/12645323/2016- ... -explained

http://www.kitv.com/clip/12668337/ohana ... ch-program

http://www.kitv.com/clip/12630412/ohana ... -to-hawaii

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NIg3nHgrI4&app=desktop

The Live stream is here in the link below.

http://www.sportsta.tv/channels/2016-ohana-cup/
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Jesus . If cos is reading this he will be on suicide watch .

🀣
Xman wrote
sydneyfc
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney FC
Has thanked: 0

Post by sydneyfc »

eh no thanks, premier league is back this evening. like any1 is interested in watching a game of rl being played in the carpark of a bingo hall in samoa
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

sydneyfc wrote:
eh no thanks, premier league is back this evening. like any1 is interested in watching a game of rl being played in the carpark of a bingo hall in samoa
It's in Hawaii you rolled gold simpleton. Has anyone seen this fool and crapper in the same room?? Their grammar and punctuation is exactly the same - about equal to a 1st grade kid doing remedial training. Dumbos!!!!! lololololol.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

sydneyfc wrote:
Derp.

Maybe I should bump the threads where you opened your mouth and I shut it about your sokka the last time you were here only for you to fuck off and not bother posting until now well over a year later under this username you fucking wimp.

Wookie, why do you let these idiots have multiple accounts, stands out like dogs balls. Run forrest run.

Btw, just as last year where they played it for the 1st time, they will be using the national stadium, they had 10,000 turn up for their first ever game so something must be going right for all this promotion. What's wrong puss, don't like the fact that another nation that calls Sokka it's real name (Soccer)is getting behind another sport instead of yours like they haven't forever Bahahahahahah.

As the world gets rougher and tougher, sports like yours will die off because they will be seen for what they are, childrens sport or sports for GIRLS.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

sydneyfc wrote:
I think your getting confused with the AFL International cup which Australia is not allowed to compete in.

:lol: :lol:
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

So the midgets couldn't even get 10 k

Lol
Cwowds crowds cwowds.
Taking over .
Bigger than NRL teams

Lol

🀣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I do not think they will ever take over. The aim will be to form a niche market. Crowds even is okay is not the key indicator.... especially compared to nrl as nrl whilst popular tradifionally is not a big crowd puller. It is when they start having a presence and afl had a presence than the nrl would worry. For instance, if they start showing afl footy shows at a decent time.
Veni, vidi, vici
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

Fred wrote:
I do not think they will ever take over. The aim will be to form a niche market. Crowds even is okay is not the key indicator.... especially compared to nrl as nrl whilst popular tradifionally is not a big crowd puller. It is when they start having a presence and afl had a presence than the nrl would worry. For instance, if they start showing afl footy shows at a decent time.
The AFL would have to but another 5 teams in NSW for that to even have a chance.
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I do not see it happening. The other thing they need are bona fide supporters not just cause they win. I would rather see an average of 15000 each week then 25000 one week and 8000 the others when just avetage side. If they can garner some rusted on support of 15000 in sydney then that would be a success i feel. Two teams with a decent fan base in sydney is a massive achiement but a fair way off.
Veni, vidi, vici
sydneyfc
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney FC
Has thanked: 0

Post by sydneyfc »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
sydneyfc wrote:
Derp.

Maybe I should bump the threads where you opened your mouth and I shut it about your sokka the last time you were here only for you to fuck off and not bother posting until now well over a year later under this username you fucking wimp.

Wookie, why do you let these idiots have multiple accounts, stands out like dogs balls. Run forrest run.

Btw, just as last year where they played it for the 1st time, they will be using the national stadium, they had 10,000 turn up for their first ever game so something must be going right for all this promotion. What's wrong puss, don't like the fact that another nation that calls Sokka it's real name (Soccer)is getting behind another sport instead of yours like they haven't forever Bahahahahahah.

As the world gets rougher and tougher, sports like yours will die off because they will be seen for what they are, childrens sport or sports for GIRLS.
if i was using a multi i would of been banned ages ago ya noob - wookie and beaussie should be able to see ips and both can verify that unlike you and your pisspants mate dave, i do not create multis - old threads? like the time i pulled your pants down regarding parramatta stadium and the fact that you havent been to a home game in 30 yrs? :lol: