Whats the 'toughest' code?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Whats the 'toughest' code?

Post by King-Eliagh »

I know rugby has its rucking and mauling and a fair share of tough physical contact, and i know afl has its side on hits and airborne collisions but when it comes to physical contact you've gotta put league as the toughest of the codes. Hard hard men they are and in the top grade you rarely get any who shirk the responsibility of tackling a 112kg monster coming at them.

Its just amazing stuff and i would go as far to say it could well be the toughest sport in the world. I know muhammad ali himself chose not to play football because it was too rough, and IMO nfl with its protective gear and much fewer tackles made in the game is definitely softer than our own league.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Grim Reaper »

Lawn Bowls...those old bastards are tough!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Well yes they are tough ones. And I must say I've never seen any of them crying like a baby in the stands like that afl player Reiwoldt :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Grim Reaper »

What woudl you expect...that sissy is a Victorian...and the thugs were the Brisbane Bears who were smashed by Port! So who is tough one here?