Fight Club - Football Crowds

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
pookus
Seniors
Seniors
Team: North Melbourne
Been liked: 0

Re: Finals time! Crowd comparisons

Post by pookus »

Dick head last night in melbourne 65 showed up against a side from perth.Dont talk crowds you got 16 thats right 16 thousand to a final.That is an embarassment for any football comp.Your team draws an average of 10. This series is showin like for like and truly showing the difference between both comps.League is a shambles wont get 20 to a prelim down here.Time to pack the melbourne boys up and send them to the metropolis of gosford.Two bit crap comp.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

pookus wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
NRL 35k, afl 65k

Round totals: NRL 52k for an average of 26k, AFL 96k for an average of 48k

The NRL do realise it's finals time don't they? :?>
I dunno but someone forgot to tell the vicky kicky loving people of Adelaide didn't they :-k
or they didn't forget .. they just couldn't be farked with the garbage :lol: :lol:

oh &
I don't think anyone will need to remind the fans of the Bulldogs or South Sydney this week eh marcus :wink:
31000/1.5 million this week 44000 last. Sydney 2 games 50000/5 million.Adelaide 2 games 75000 .Looks like guys from adelaice enjoy there footy more than sydney siders. You might get 70 next week.Afl will get it twice.Bad Bad weekend for league dave.Flogged in all departments.Games destroyed by dodgy refs and parents stomping on kiddies heads. Game should pack up and go back to england where it belongs. Its unaustralian. :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh dear 8-[

another candidate to have his prediction licence taken off him before he hurts himself :-k
1 of our prelim finals alone will do better then that you ****** :lol: :lol: :lol:

and lets see how close you are with 140,000 attending the 2 vicky kicky prelims eh ? :wink:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

pookus wrote:
Dick head last night in melbourne 65 showed up against a side from perth.Dont talk crowds you got 16 thats right 16 thousand to a final.That is an embarassment for any football comp.Your team draws an average of 10. This series is showin like for like and truly showing the difference between both comps.League is a shambles wont get 20 to a prelim down here.Time to pack the melbourne boys up and send them to the metropolis of gosford.Two bit crap comp.

I couldn't give a f.uck wot ********* in Melbourne do in their spare time

they'd watch a turd dry if you put a singlet on it & a sherrin near it
they are weird
unhinged ... clingy .. morons

K :wink:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
pookus
Seniors
Seniors

Post by pookus »

Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
pookus wrote:
31000/1.5 million this week 44000 last. Sydney 2 games 50000/5 million.Adelaide 2 games 75000 .Looks like guys from adelaice enjoy there footy more than sydney siders. You might get 70 next week.Afl will get it twice.Bad Bad weekend for league dave.Flogged in all departments.Games destroyed by dodgy refs and parents stomping on kiddies heads. Game should pack up and go back to england where it belongs. Its unaustralian. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ah .... South Sydney & Manly represent 1/9 of Sydney each... D head
wanna try that maths wizzardry again :lol: :lol:
:roll:

I love how manly cop a pasting from all the other NRL club fans yet none of these wankers would get off the couch and go to the game! :roll: 16k is still 16k from 4.8m. Shocking no matter which way you look at it! #-o

As pookus said, a shocking weekend for the NRL. Smashed in crowds and TV ratings, plus other LOLs
The day there is 16 thousand at a final in Melbourne is the day of the reckoning.God would shut up shop if that happened :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

Raiderdave wrote:
pookus wrote:

they are weird

And most people in Sydney couldn't give a f uck about the NRL clearly. :lol:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
pookus
Seniors
Seniors

Post by pookus »

Raiderdave wrote:
pookus wrote:

they are weird

Your a league supporter YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE PASSION OF AN AFL SUPPORTER. Or a soccer supporter.nfl.nba epl or any of the other great comps of the world.Noone really cares about the bum sniffin not even its own supporters.
Last edited by pookus on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
piesman2011
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood

Post by piesman2011 »

Kudos Raider turning up after your team got flogged last night. Im not sure if I could do the same. I am enjoying the banter too. :wink:
pookus
Seniors
Seniors

Post by pookus »

piesman2011 wrote:
Kudos Raider turning up after your team got flogged last night. Im not sure if I could do the same. I am enjoying the banter too. :wink:
Bet he didnt make it to the game though.Just a question dave when was the last time you hit your pocket for your footy club.
piesman2011
Coach
Coach

Post by piesman2011 »

pookus wrote:
piesman2011 wrote:
Bet he didnt make it to the game though.Just a question dave when was the last time you hit your pocket for your footy club.

I think he said he had tickets and went to the game last night.
Striker
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm

Post by Striker »

Raiderdave wrote:
I live in Melbourne, Raid, so cut that out!

Hey listen the only reason we got a $hit average last weekend was because of those lazy Manly fans refusing to venture away from Brookvale. This weekend, on average we might struggle because AAMI Park doesn't hold enough. The game should be at Etihad to pull more people. The AFL's not using it after all.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

57k for the swans =D>

25k for the storm #-o Do the NRL know its finals yet? :-k
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
QueenslandISAFL
Captain
Captain
Team: Brisbane Lions
Has thanked: 0

Post by QueenslandISAFL »

Xman wrote:
57k for the swans =D>

25k for the storm #-o Do the NRL know its finals yet? :-k
Guess this is the nail in coffin, and it's proof enough that afl in NSW and queensland is far far far more popular then rugby in melbourne :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\:
NRL Fans = Basement Dwelling Virgins
Striker
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm

Post by Striker »

Swans filled 63 percent of the venue. Storm filled over 80 percent.

Wanna try again on that one?
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Striker wrote:
Swans filled 63 percent of the venue. Storm filled over 80 percent.

Wanna try again on that one?
OMG, neither game sold out. The AFL again more than doubled the NRLs crowd, despite selling tickets at double the price.

Percentage filled? :lol: :lol: that's a good one! :lol: :(/ :(/
piesman2011
Coach
Coach

Post by piesman2011 »

I was close to the right figure I predicted 50K and the crowd was 57K not to bad a guess.