Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Grim Reaper »

Yes folks...it's official!

The NRL (National Rapist League) and the University of New South Woop Woop have combined forces to teach NRL morons to joys of sexual harrasment and the excuses that follow to get off the hook.

If you wish to sign up just go to www.rapey.com.au
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Yes Grim, these NRL boofheads have shit for brains - they've employed females to give them etiquette lessons and they respond by going on a drunken rampage and getting a good feel of some young beaver at 3am.

Lock 'em up and throw away the key!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Sign up for Uni

Post by Beaussie »

Grim Reaper wrote:
Yes folks...it's official!

The NRL (National Rapist League) and the University of New South Woop Woop have combined forces to teach NRL morons to joys of sexual harrasment and the excuses that follow to get off the hook.

If you wish to sign up just go to www.rapey.com.au
Is this for real with the Uni of NSW getting involved?

Fair dinkum, what type of people need to be taught that drunken rampages and more importantly, sexual assualt is not acceptable. Rugby league players really must be fucking stupid.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

I like mark gasniers call from the taxi the best. "We have four fat hard cocks here ready to spurt juice". What I'm wondering is how does a guy know this information? Do they have a conversation beforehand? "Hey guys is your cock fat and hard? Is it ready to spurt juice? Ok let me make a phone call" :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
footyhead
Team:

Post by footyhead »

I actually think that is a case of political correctness gone haywire.
There has always been a machismo side of society that is not suitable for polite conversation. When it is sprayed across a newspaper by the likes of the Murdoch press, it appears completely outrageous.
But why should players be banned for leaving dirty phone calls ? If it is illegal, let the police deal with it. If it is not illegal, then on what basis should these young fools be harangued for being human enough to try and get a fuck?
We are not living in Victorian times. But corporations encourage this kind of moral paradigm because they can loose money if they don't.
If bad behavior made them money, we would not hear anything from the corporate footballing petition. they are hypocrites. That includes both the NRL and the AFL administrations.
A second team in Sydney :
Good for the Swans-Good for Football- Good for Sydney!
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

footyhead wrote:
I actually think that is a case of political correctness gone haywire.
There has always been a machismo side of society that is not suitable for polite conversation. When it is sprayed across a newspaper by the likes of the Murdoch press, it appears completely outrageous.
But why should players be banned for leaving dirty phone calls ? If it is illegal, let the police deal with it. If it is not illegal, then on what basis should these young fools be harangued for being human enough to try and get a f***?
We are not living in Victorian times. But corporations encourage this kind of moral paradigm because they can loose money if they don't.
If bad behavior made them money, we would not hear anything from the corporate footballing petition. they are hypocrites. That includes both the NRL and the AFL administrations.
First, welcome Footyhead. Take your points here and they are valid.

However, when I was at school I was into pranks and stupidity and my teacher told me (just before caning me!) - "There's a time and place for this sort of thing - this is neither the time nor the place for it! Whack!!"

May I suggest that those 4 wankers should have known that in the current climate of what had transpired that year in RL, and the fact that they were in a training camp for Origin, and they didn't have the ticker to tell the truth even when sprung shows that the fraccas surrounding the incident was well and truly justifiable.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

These NRL loonies have lost the plot. Just watch how the NRL are getting the players wifes involved to show the game has some creibility. The majority of these bimbos are probably former tarts who hung out at these 'footy' games just hoping to hook onto some gravy train.

An decent lady in this country would not associate themselves with NRL rapists and by promoting these hussies proves nothing.

The only thing it does prove is that they can possibly put 2 words together before going into fits of giggling!

The has been a Reaper announcement.....