Canadian AR greater than Canadian rl

Football development and expansion overseas. Which code is the biggest? Fight it out in here.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Re: Canadian AR greater than Canadian rl

Post by Swans4ever »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Because the USA is flying to France later this year to play them there.

Then they are taking part in the RLWC where they will play games in England and Wales.

http://80thminute.com/?p=682

Derp!
Yeah we've heard all about the RLWC a two horse race - get a grip it's not the special - they can't attract attention in 4 states and a Territory in Australia - it's a non event!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Rabbit
Seniors
Seniors
Team: South Sydney FC

Post by Rabbit »

is that why over 200,000 tickets have already been sold?
"The Victorian game may be the best game of football, but if it is so manifestly superior, one would fancy it could plead its own cause, and not require advertising like a quack pill."
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Rabbit wrote:
is that why over 200,000 tickets have already been sold?
Yeah in England - how many games are being played and I bet a quarter of that is for finals! Pitty the Australian team is full of islanders! We won't actually have a team that was born in Australia! If it was soccer or RU do you think at this stage they would have only sold 200k. - Only Qld and NSW have any interest at all in RLWC - the rest of Australia couldn't care less!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

I bet your fav colour is green, isn't Swans4never?

Two sold out games in France more or less already and over 200k tix sold as of a few weeks back in the UK.

Two games to kick it all off from the Millenium stadium in Cardiff shown live on the BBC to the hosts while we out here (yes, even you) will be able to watch it live on 7mate and probably 7 as well for the bigger games.

LOL.

Oh, and as for this thread, as of today, you can add a few more games to this season for the Canadians, an Aboriginal side from Qld will be touring later in the year and will play games against local sides in the BC comp, while another side from elsewhere (will get details and post) will follow up with more games against other Canadian local sides.

Good news all round I'd say.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Oh, and lol at the sly dig at the so-called non Australians in the side because they are black or have parents that were black from the pacific Islands.

Swans4never, you're a peice of shit.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Swans4never, this was taken today from the London underground. (underground as in rail network for you seeing as I know you're stupid)

Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Oh, and lol at the sly dig at the so-called non Australians in the side because they are black or have parents that were black from the pacific Islands.

Swans4never, you're a peice of shit.
No sly dig at all how many of the so called Australian side are born here? Not that many - reason is RL only needs one body type big and fat - not interested in the local kids thats why the amount of islanders in the NRL is now 36%! AF has a good cross section of every nationality! And as for shit - you go for a shit club from a shit area - I guess that makes you shit hahaha!
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Swans4never, this was taken today from the London underground. (underground as in rail network for you seeing as I know you're stupid)

That's super any posters in Melbourne? Thought so proves my point!
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

lol, why would Smelbourne have advertising for the RLWC when it's being played in Europe, dumbarse.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
lol, why would Smelbourne have advertising for the RLWC when it's being played in Europe, dumbarse.
You are just like RD aren't you, Parramatta is one of the smelliest places on earth and is ugly, Melbourne one of the most beautiful and most liveable cities in the world - and when you know your getting beaten in the argument you knock the city! For the last time my dim-witted moron - I would expect that London would HAVE to advertise the games - 200k with 16 teams playing in 4 pools playing and at least 19 games is a little over 10k average per game BUT if you take away the final (which one would expect to be 100k) that average drops to 5k per game which includes finals - thats not many when the RLWC is about 2 months away - considering it is in the home of this game it's pretty embarrassing really - there is NO advertising in Melb of the RLWC, which I would have thought they would do JUST to get a TV audience if not international fans travelling - thats because its not on the radar at all - not at all - so keep telling yourself this is YOUR saving grace is this is the only ray of Sunshine you being a Parramatta fan - a club that sits squarely on the bottom of the ladder and whose crowds have fallen to an average of 12855 the lowest since 2004! Meanwhile the REALLY embarrassing thing is the BIGGEST club in Sydney is an AFL club - in your heartland! In a RLWC year! Now are you going to be a man and admit you were wrong about Sydney not making any profits for the last 30 years? Or are you to remain a COWARD just like RD - c'mon man up I know every AFL supporter won't think less of you just the opposite. We all think so poorly of RD because he can't admit he is wrong or retract a statement - I have done it - it's a sign of maturity so c'mon be a man and admit you were wrong not a COWARD like RD!
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Blah blah blah idiot, they would have advertising for any world cup in the host cities you dumbarse, that's it.

I couldn't even get past your first two sentences because you're that thick, wow kid, go back to school.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Blah blah blah idiot, they would have advertising for any world cup in the host cities you dumbarse, that's it.

I couldn't even get past your first two sentences because you're that thick, wow kid, go back to school.
Thought so coward - typical RL support if it is longer than 4 words you don't have the capacity to understand the argument is that because you all suffer brain damage? That will happen when your a bum sniffer!
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Fuck off you racist kvnt.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Fuck off you racist kvnt.
So in addition to being a coward and unable to admit when wrong, not being able to present an argument you can't acknowledge the truth - how many of this Australian side will be bread and born here? That is not being a racist but is a reasonable question as supposably they are an AUSTRALIA side not a pacific island side! So have the guts to answer the question!
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et6VWIzxaAo

lol

Full game there between Canada and Jamaica from last month.

btw swans4never, do you want me to quote where you were being racist and report it?

You attack people for being black just because they play for the national team and say they aren't Australian, you're an arsehole plus a racist.