International AFL vs International RL

Football development and expansion overseas. Which code is the biggest? Fight it out in here.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Re: International AFL vs International RL

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

wow, cuzzy responded to me, did someone with balls hack your account?

LOL you skirt.

Oh, and there are no fans of Vfl overseas, you're lying again.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

cos789 wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Your code is played at a semi pro level outside of the main Island of Australia in Tasmania only,.
You can keep repeating that to yourself because it obviously makes you feel better and it's best for you to ignore what's going on in Australian Football
in Australia and overseas because it is quite exciting for Australian Football fans.
I can see that .
This is BIG ..
& growing rapidly.
FRom WIKI...
& you have to laugh the first sentence is a lie...a with a lot of Wiki AFL stuff.

A tournament is held every 3 yrs ,but only ONE was ever played 13 yrs ago. :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

The Atlantic Alliance Cup is an international Australian rules football tournament run every 3 years. The inaugural tournament pitted clubs and national teams from the North Atlantic together.

Like the Australian Football International Cup, the event does not allow ex-patriate Australians to play, and all players must be born in and have played for their respective countries.

The only cup was held in London between October 6 –15 2001 and included national teams from the United States, Canada, Great Britain and Denmark. Ireland's national team won the event in convincing fashion, defeating Denmark in the Grand Final.

The 2004 tournament was cancelled due to lack of funds from Denmark, Ireland and Great Britain, and it was from this that the 49th Parallel Cup was started between the US and Canada.

The 2007 tournament was never seriously contemplated and the series appears to be in limbo

:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

Wont be long till world domination.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
214Four
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Wests Tigers - Balmain - Western Sydney Wanderers
Been liked: 0

Post by 214Four »

Swans4ever wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
What, anyone with a clue about anything knew the eels would struggle this year, you're a bigger flip than I thought.

And I still don't see what the eels have to do with RL trouncing Vfl all over the planet.
RL has had 100 years exposure in England and France, Australia and NZ and are still in the same position they were 20 yrs ago in that time AF has grown from being played in one country to now 60 - I wonder what their respective positions will be in another 20 yrs? AF advantage is that we are not an off shot of another code like RL - we are our own brand and its unmistakable - yours is just a poor imitation for RU! As for Parra well you have me there you have to have some knowledge which in states outside of NSW and QLD we wouldn't as it is not worth while mentioning!
Gaelic football says hello

"Wearing tight shorts is a bootable offense!"
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

You think ?
Veni, vidi, vici
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

214Four wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
What, anyone with a clue about anything knew the eels would struggle this year, you're a bigger flip than I thought.

And I still don't see what the eels have to do with RL trouncing Vfl all over the planet.
RL has had 100 years exposure in England and France, Australia and NZ and are still in the same position they were 20 yrs ago in that time AF has grown from being played in one country to now 60 - I wonder what their respective positions will be in another 20 yrs? AF advantage is that we are not an off shot of another code like RL - we are our own brand and its unmistakable - yours is just a poor imitation for RU! As for Parra well you have me there you have to have some knowledge which in states outside of NSW and QLD we wouldn't as it is not worth while mentioning!
We'll aside from kicking A ball the two codes only share some minor points - scoring - different, shape of pitch different, number of participants different, role of players different - development of games completely seperate - really an ignorant statement really - however RL only come about because players wanted to get paid in a depression - enough said!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Swans4ever wrote:
214Four wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:

We'll aside from kicking A ball the two codes only share some minor points - scoring - different, shape of pitch different, number of participants different, role of players different - development of games completely seperate - really an ignorant statement really - however RL only come about because players wanted to get paid in a depression - enough said!
Wrong..
Another fumbler re-writing history.

Can you tell me about the Great depression of 1896??..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

🤣
Xman wrote
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
214Four wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:

Wrong..
Another fumbler re-writing history.

Can you tell me about the Great depression of 1896??..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well I accept I was wrong about the depression however:
"Rugby league began in 1895, as the 'Northern Union', when clubs in the North of England broke away from the RFU. The clubs wanted to compensate their working-class players for time away from work for rugby tours and injuries.

The RFU refused, saying 'if men couldn't afford to play, then they shouldn't play at all'. In the decade that followed, rugby league made changes setting itself apart from rugby union."

http://www.nrl.com/nrlhq/referencecentr ... fault.aspx

clearly they broke away because they wanted to get paid!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Wow I am loving watching the PNG Hunters play. Kind of funny how our QLD state League competition is more international then the whole of Aussie Rules.

🤣
Xman wrote
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Don't forget the NSW Cup with the Auckland Vultures.
curiousbee
Team: Bulldogs Parramatta Eels NSW Blues

Post by curiousbee »

Hi all, newbie here.

I love rugby league and a couple of days ago I was googling the progress of RL around the world and this site popped up as one of the links. Didn't intend to stay around but it was a very, shall I say, "intriguing" read through this whole thread. (Yes I did read all of 72 pages)

I found it very entertaining and I would love to be a part of it.

I have a few questions though about some of the rules since I couldn't find them in the 'rules and guideline' section. (Or please direct me to the right thread if I'm wrong)
What are BS points?
How does the "you prove it or we win the country" thing work?
What do you mean by "move post it to the TFC" thing when someone claims your post is "bulls**t kinda thing?
And are there any mods in this forum that like RL more than AR at all? It seems a tad bit one sided judging by a lot of threads I've read so far, at least IMO they are.

I'd appreciate all the help I can get.

Happy fighting all! x
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

curiousbee wrote:
Hi all, newbie here.

I love rugby league and a couple of days ago I was googling the progress of RL around the world and this site popped up as one of the links. Didn't intend to stay around but it was a very, shall I say, "intriguing" read through this whole thread. (Yes I did read all of 72 pages)

I found it very entertaining and I would love to be a part of it.

I have a few questions though about some of the rules since I couldn't find them in the 'rules and guideline' section. (Or please direct me to the right thread if I'm wrong)
What are BS points?
How does the "you prove it or we win the country" thing work?
What do you mean by "move post it to the TFC" thing when someone claims your post is "bulls**t kinda thing?
And are there any mods in this forum that like RL more than AR at all? It seems a tad bit one sided judging by a lot of threads I've read so far, at least IMO they are.

I'd appreciate all the help I can get.

Happy fighting all! x
BS points don't apply anymore. There are no other mods on the fight club than me. A number of RL fans have been offered the role but declined.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

seems all you need to play Fumbles for another country is have 2 legs ,& be breathing.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alipate Savai Navuso, Fiji men's captain, started playing Aussie rules in 2011 when his younger brother urged him to join the tour for Fiji for the first AFL International Cup.

"The reason I fell in love with footy was that it could take me places, especially in Australia," he said.

"Playing rugby you have to have a lot of talent to come overseas or be in a Fiji team, but for footy all you need to do is train, and you're in the team."

:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

🤣
Xman wrote
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Ha that's some funny stuff, so he's more or less saying, if you can run laps of the oval, you're in son.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Shows what a farce fumbleball is in other countries.

Can you walk?
Yes.
Sign him up.

🤣
Xman wrote
Phelpsy
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Collingwood

Post by Phelpsy »

Love it
I in myspare time I like playing baseball, wearing pink backpacks and STALKING people.I know this isn't what you would normallyshare in public but I thought it would be nice tobe honest and open so people knowmore about who I am

I have a small penis