The bet - to make it clear for the halfwit Princess Warrior

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Re: The bet - to make it clear for the halfwit Princess Warr

Post by TLPG »

STFU, Raider! Topper's right. Waverley Park was built for the VFL/AFL to move it's grand final to! But the MCC put a stop to it because they wanted it to stay at the MCG! The MCC has always had influence with the State Government, and that's why there was never appropriate public transport to Waverley built! To FORCE the AFL to keep the GF at the G!

Live with it, you lying little piece of crap, and shut up about thing you know nothing about!!

(I am really getting sick of this baiting - and unlike the other boards I can't do much about it!)
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Post by Raiderdave »

TLPG wrote:
STFU, Raider! Topper's right. Waverley Park was built for the VFL/AFL to move it's grand final to! But the MCC put a stop to it because they wanted it to stay at the MCG! The MCC has always had influence with the State Government, and that's why there was never appropriate public transport to Waverley built! To FORCE the AFL to keep the GF at the G!

Live with it, you lying little piece of crap, and shut up about thing you know nothing about!!

(I am really getting sick of this baiting - and unlike the other boards I can't do much about it!)
yeah sure .... keep telling yourself this
no one believes you ..... or that lil liar tispy :wink:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Topper
Coach
Coach
Team: AFL

Post by Topper »

I'll break my ignoring the burp machine just for once to post this.
The original plans were for a stadium catering for up to 157,000 patrons, which would have made it one of the biggest stadiums in the world. To accommodate the large number of patrons the members' stand was to be extended around the whole ground. However, in 1982/1983, when the extensions were due to commence, the Government of Victoria refused to approve the plans for the upgrade because the upgrade would have threatened the Melbourne Cricket Ground's right to host the AFL Grand Final. Hence, no further development ever occurred and the capacity was set at just over 100,000 patrons.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waverley_Park#Origins

Prove this wrong. No, actually don't, because you do not know. Just to correct TLPG, the MCC don't own the MCG. The state government does. The MCC operates it, and the AFL is it's principal resident. For the record, the MCC actually don't even play at the MCG. They play at the Albert Ground.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

TLPG wrote:

Holy shiiiiiiiit its back! Shut down the hatches folks our resident dictator has returned! 8-[

Beaussie no matter how much this fiend asks you, you must never provide it with moderator status here in the FC. We havent even had our first remembrance day since this beast was taken down in a successful coup de etat in august.

TLPG if you can read this through the rage please breath in and out slowly and repeat after me "I do not need to control others freedom of speech. Others may have differing opinions, values and attitudes to myself and this is ok and may often be true and something I can learn from. Differing opinions does not mean I need to delete and edit at my own discretion." Breath in and out TLPG. 8-[

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

Just want to say thanks to Topper for pointing out that the Melbourne CC don't play at the MCG! Forgot about that one! And thanks also for the correction on the ownership of the G.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

My pleasure, TLPG.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Topper wrote:
I'll break my ignoring the burp machine just for once to post this.
The original plans were for a stadium catering for up to 157,000 patrons, which would have made it one of the biggest stadiums in the world. To accommodate the large number of patrons the members' stand was to be extended around the whole ground. However, in 1982/1983, when the extensions were due to commence, the Government of Victoria refused to approve the plans for the upgrade because the upgrade would have threatened the Melbourne Cricket Ground's right to host the AFL Grand Final. Hence, no further development ever occurred and the capacity was set at just over 100,000 patrons.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waverley_Park#Origins

Prove this wrong. No, actually don't, because you do not know. Just to correct TLPG, the MCC don't own the MCG. The state government does. The MCC operates it, and the AFL is it's principal resident. For the record, the MCC actually don't even play at the MCG. They play at the Albert Ground.
Wikipedia ? :lol: :lol:

you probably edited & added this yourself ... you or your peanut boyfriend TLPG ... seriously wikipedia

nothing proved at all
MCC run the MCG .... its a Cricket Ground :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

From March to September it's a bloody AFL Ground, idiot!! It's only a cricket ground from October to February!

For crying out loud, stop bloody talking about stuff you have no idea about!

As far as Wikipedia goes, how about you go over there and remove the comment and say in the edit summary that it's not true - and see what happens. If you have the guts that is.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

TLPG wrote:
From March to September it's a bloody AFL Ground, idiot!! It's only a cricket ground from October to February!

For crying out loud, stop bloody talking about stuff you have no idea about!

As far as Wikipedia goes, how about you go over there and remove the comment and say in the edit summary that it's not true - and see what happens. If you have the guts that is.
exclusively .......... no

nuff said :wink:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

I'll just notice Raiderdave for a moment and say......

Predominantly, Yes. And that is the whole point of the argument.

Enough said.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Topper wrote:
I'll just notice Raiderdave for a moment and say......

Predominantly, Yes. And that is the whole point of the argument.

Enough said.
no its not wombat
RL is played on the grounds dogs noted throughout winter
exclusively .. no
so
same diff as giggleball on the MCG

nuff said....... :wink:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

IDIOT! NONE of the thugby clubs Dogs nominated are the PREDOMINANT (TY Topper) TENANTS!! If Central Districts for example were told by the Northern Wolves that they can't use Spruance Oval on certain weekends that's the WOLVES call! The AFL have the same rights over the MCG at the Wolves do in my example!

I see you proved yourself to be gutless by not going over to Wikipedia and taking the comment Topper quoted out. So you DO believe it's true in your gut and won't admit it. So shut up.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

TLPG wrote:
IDIOT! NONE of the thugby clubs Dogs nominated are the PREDOMINANT (TY Topper) TENANTS!! If Central Districts for example were told by the Northern Wolves that they can't use Spruance Oval on certain weekends that's the WOLVES call! The AFL have the same rights over the MCG at the Wolves do in my example!

I see you proved yourself to be gutless by not going over to Wikipedia and taking the comment Topper quoted out. So you DO believe it's true in your gut and won't admit it. So shut up.

who said anything about predominant peanut ?

dogs said RL is played there ...
it is
hes right
you & tipsy & princess warrior ..... are wrong

K :wink:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain
Team: Collingwood
Has thanked: 0

Post by AFL Warrior »

I am right so enough said on this matter!
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

Yes I believe this thread has now run it's course. There are no RL fields in Adelaide. Simply fields that RL uses but are occupied by other codes and do not have first option on the venue.

The end.