The bet - to make it clear for the halfwit Princess Warrior

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:
Been liked: 0

Re: The bet - to make it clear for the halfwit Princess Warr

Post by Dogs »

TLPG wrote:
Are the posts there for the duration of the winter without being taken down to make room for another sport or football code? The answer is NO! Therefore - there are no RL fields. End of.

Well thankyou for asking, and now hold your little peckers there TLPwee, beaussie and topper.

Have we ever heard of a site call Nearmaps: http://www.nearmap.com/

Raider, thanks for your support through this one, and now for the checkmate which I am sure KE will appreciate the facts. Now that we are actually doing research rather then just shooting from the hip. Try this one on for size.

1) Register yourself as a personal user (Free) - (pretty cool website anyway, especially if you have ever renovated your house.) I am suggesting this as guess what, it is a website that holds pictures (that have been taken from a plane in an image like googlemaps) of a particular place at different dates in time. Guess what, it support exactly what I have said. :wink:

2) Once you have registered, type in the search field: Spruance Oval, Main North Road, South Australia

3) Select: Spruance Road, Elizabeth East, SA

4) Select: 22/8/11 (right when I was down there to, fancy that) Across the top there is different dates

5) Zoom right in now to make sure you see the beautiful shadow of the RL goal post :wink:

6) Now if you select the 24/11/11, it magically disappears :wink:

This is certainly a RL field, with a supporting website suggesting RL is played there [-X

For any of you doubters out there, I accept your appology and hereby request that the AFL Warrior username be changed to Lying Dumbo Princess Warrior. :wink: :lol:
NRLCrap1 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:28 am

NRLCrap1 says: Crowds don't mean squat,
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain
Team: Collingwood
Has thanked: 0

Post by AFL Warrior »

Salisbury Oval is adjacent to the Gawler Central railway line and has always been an oval for the SAAFL. It has never hosted garbage NRL games there!
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain

Post by AFL Warrior »

I wil be changing my username to OhGloriousAFLWarriorWhoReignsSupremeOverNRLDogs
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

I've seen less ostriches on the plains of the Kruger national Park

funny stuff from these fumbleball clowns
throw a fact or 2 at them .. & watch em scatter ............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

AFL Warrior wrote:
Salisbury Oval is adjacent to the Gawler Central railway line and has always been an oval for the SAAFL. It has never hosted garbage NRL games there!
You are a fruitcake, here is what I posted up
Central Districts - Spruance Oval, Elizabeth East

Cougars - Baynes Reserve, Port Adelaide

Eels - Churchill Road North, Dry Creek

Norths - Hanson Reserve, Woodville Gardens

Souths - Sports & Community Centre, Hackham

Tigers - Sports & Community Centre, Mitchell Park

It was beaussie, who suggested they were a visible field from Main North road. I merely suggested that the field is 1-2km's from Main North road. So as far as the bet goes AFL fields 0, RL Fields 1, Soccer fields - Plenty

So dingbat, you are an idiot and at this stage your name shell be Lying Dumbo AFL Princess Warrior =D>

Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

AFL Warrior wrote:
I wil be changing my username to OhGloriousAFLWarriorWhoReignsSupremeOverNRLDogs
Again, you are trying to change the bet, it will be me who has the rights to change your name Dumbo.

How did you go with the instructions? I realise you can't read too well, so I will give you a little more time to work it out :wink:

As it stands
AFL Fields - bit fat 0,
RL Fields - 1
Soccer Fields - Plenty confirmed by the gAyFL team

:cool:

AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain

Post by AFL Warrior »

No evidence of NRL grounds at those links Dogs the LIAR.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

AFL Warrior wrote:
No evidence of NRL grounds at those links Dogs the LIAR.

I can see them clearly ..... LIAR

[-X [-X
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Topper
Coach
Coach
Team: AFL

Post by Topper »

Dogs, TLPG has already pointed out that any RL posts are temporary and are not in position for a whole season. Therefore they are not RL fields. It has already been pointed out that Spruance Oval hosts a soccer club. Are you saying that when the soccer plays there they use the rugby posts? The width is completely different.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Topper wrote:
Dogs, TLPG has already pointed out that any RL posts are temporary and are not in position for a whole season. Therefore they are not RL fields. It has already been pointed out that Spruance Oval hosts a soccer club. Are you saying that when the soccer plays there they use the rugby posts? The width is completely different.
are the goal posts at the MCG up all season .... no they are not

so according to you .. it isn't an AFL ground
thanks for the clarification tipsy ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

You bet they are, idiot! Right from March through to September! And that's the case with every AFL ground in the country. A season is NOT a whole year!

Dogs, where are the thugby rooms at Spruance Oval? I'll tell you where they are - NOWHERE! There aren't any rooms for the thugby club at that venue. The rooms that are there belong to the Northern Wolves Soccer Club. I've been there! Live with it!

Honestly, some people are so bloody stupid! I had to go and play a game I hate just to cool off! (Bomby Bomb)
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

TLPG wrote:
You bet they are, idiot! Right from March through to September! And that's the case with every AFL ground in the country. A season is NOT a whole year!

Dogs, where are the thugby rooms at Spruance Oval? I'll tell you where they are - NOWHERE! There aren't any rooms for the thugby club at that venue. The rooms that are there belong to the Northern Wolves Soccer Club. I've been there! Live with it!

Honestly, some people are so bloody stupid! I had to go and play a game I hate just to cool off! (Bomby Bomb)
you've been proven to be a lying little wally TPLG .. just take your medicine like a man instead of squirming like a sheila & accept dogs has given you a right royal shellacking on this one

K

theres a good boy :wink:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

TLPG wrote:

Yes quite right you are very f'n stupid. The field was there the whole season you idiot. It was pulled down at the end of the season. What a stupid logic that has nothing to do with the bet. I did not bet if there are dressing rooms. I bet there is more soccer or RL field/s then AFL fields visible when driving along Main North road from mawson lakes to Taranki rd BAE.

So going by your logic then, which is utter bullshit. Are you suggesting that if there are dressing rooms, Leagues club or clubhouse, then a club exists. If this is what your proposing, let me go with your stupidity and happly bet with you that a RL club certainly exists in SA when using googlemaps as the guide to your stupidity. 8-[ Ready to be proven wrong again or are you going to run and hide. Your new name: The Lying AFL TLPwee dick :^o

Topper
Coach
Coach
Team: AFL

Post by Topper »

For heaven's sakes, Dogs, can't you read? TLPG told you that the rooms at Spruance Oval belong to the soccer club. If it was an RL field there would be change rooms specifically for the RL Club, correct? Also, the bet was that there are RL fields in Adelaide. Between AFL Warrior, TLPG and myself we have collectively proved that there are none. The RL clubs you nominated have to share venues with other codes in order to play without exception. You can repeat the venue names all you like. It can not alter the fact that none of them host RL only from April (not March to correct TLPG) to September.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Topper wrote:
For heaven's sakes, Dogs, can't you read? TLPG told you that the rooms at Spruance Oval belong to the soccer club. If it was an RL field there would be change rooms specifically for the RL Club, correct?
So let me get it straight, because the players get chnaged in change rooms that belong to a soccer club. The RL fielddisappears :lol: Last time I check, the game is held on a RL field, not the dressing sheds
Topper wrote:
Also, the bet was that there are RL fields in Adelaide. Between AFL Warrior, TLPG and myself we have collectively proved that there are none.
So you do agree with me, it is RL field, not dressing sheds, make up your mind. I have ask TLPG to clarify what his interpretation of a RL field, is, as it seems to be f'n ridiculous so far and you have been coming along for the ride, showing that you too are stupid. You have all tried to asure me that there is not one RL field in SA with your collective dribbling bullshit with no backing or support other than verbal.

I have ask clarification as I want to bet TLPG that he is wrong again. We can use his stupid logic (when he defines it) and if I find something that is a Leagues Club or Dressing Room or club house, that suggests the RL players can changed in a change room, then a RL club exist in SA and you are all wrong again and whoever signs up needs to change their name to my choosing. If I don't you can choose my username. I just need TLPG to clarify his stupid parameters first, before the bet can start.
Topper wrote:
The RL clubs you nominated have to share venues with other codes in order to play without exception. You can repeat the venue names all you like. It can not alter the fact that none of them host RL only from April (not March to correct TLPG) to September.
So, we have the clubs all nominated on the ARL website and fields that are there and visible for all to see, but apparently there not there. Did you register for Nearmaps yet champion. ](*,)

Note; Not one of you has yet put up an AFL field that is visible from Main North Road to support your side of the bet. Beaussie tried, but the fields were either 2km's away or hidden behind 200m deep of houses. Visible was the bet. :wink:

Last, question who owns the fields at Spruance Oval, as there appears to be baseball fields there, RL Field, Soccer Fields and a cricket oval all sharing the ground. As they share, in your stupid logic, none of those clubs exist hey? :roll: