The bet - to make it clear for the halfwit Princess Warrior

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:
Been liked: 0

The bet - to make it clear for the halfwit Princess Warrior

Post by Dogs »

Here is the bet I have put up, in one clear concise thread so Dumbo Warrior doesn't keep trying to twist it from thread to thread to try and weasel out of it or try to change the boundaries. It is pretty clear within other threads the princess is trying to go for NRL fields only. I will remind you it was you who suggested you would take my bet. So the only weaselling going on here is you the Princess Warrior!!!! :wink:

It has never been finalised as you fluffed around this Warrior, be clear then we are on. I think the name change is the best option as I realise you must live week to week and be doing it tuff on the dole. :wink: . Beyond that, I really don't trust you one bit to exchange money.

If anyone cares to validate, this has been copied and pasted directly from thread: Port Adelaide training erupts in punches - pg 3

If somebody can tell me how the passing of money has happened in the past. I am happy to take this dumbos $500.00. I hope you can post your dole cheque to me Princess W.

Otherwise, I propose the bet should be the loser changes their username for example I might change Princess Warriors to Lying AFL Dumbo Princess Warrior.

Is this do-able beaussie

So here is my bet that you suggested you will take; there are more visible Soccer or RL field/s when driving along Main North Rd in Adelaide than AFL Fields, based upon the following directions.
Steps
Googlemaps Select
Get Directions
A - Mawson Lakes, South Australia
to
B - BAE SYSTEMS, Taranaki Road, Edinburgh, South Australia

How do we proove it, give your steps in this thread to locate your field on googlemaps. A RL supporter will verify mine and AFL supporter will verify yours. We also have to be verified by the opposition supporter. You can submit website links, but it must be approved by both supporters.
NRLCrap1 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:28 am

NRLCrap1 says: Crowds don't mean squat,
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain
Team: Collingwood
Has thanked: 0

Re: The bet - to make it clear for the halfwit Princess Warr

Post by AFL Warrior »

You still have not provided any substantial evidence of NRL grounds in Adelaide you LIAR Dogs.
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

AFL Warrior wrote:
You still have not provided any substantial evidence of NRL grounds in Adelaide you LIAR Dogs.
Well done, first post and you are already trying to twist the bet. Hence why I set up this thread. Again, read what you signed up for Dumbo. RL (Not NRL) and I have posted 6 clubs, so that is a minimum of 6 fields. Over and above that, the bet is based upon fields were I was working, which I travelled along Main North road.

I have been assuming for a long time that you are just stupid, however, I now understand that you can't read very well. Therefore, I accept your stupidity and idiotic responses given you are also illiterate. :wink:

TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

Right I have to post and call you out on three of those locations you gave on the other thread because I recognised the locations. Actually four only because I know the place as it hosted a wrestling show in it's rooms in late October.

Baynes Reserve - That's Portland's home ground in the SA Amateur FL, so it's an AFL ground!
Holly Reserve - That's Hackham's home ground in the Southern FL
Quick & Bradley - That's Mitchell Park's home ground in the SAAFL

As for Spruance Oval, that's the home of the Northern Wolves Soccer Club. The rooms hosted former WWE wrestler Raven at the end of October.

I'll bet the others are soccer grounds like Topper said! So can it, Dogs!
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain

Post by AFL Warrior »

You have been proven yet again as a LIAR Dogs!
Topper
Coach
Coach
Team: AFL

Post by Topper »

Well done, TLPG. That backs up what I am about to post on another thread.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

So Dogs, you sure you still want that bet? Best you avoid this bet I suggest.

Oh and name changes are possible too in answer to your question.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

TLPG wrote:
Right I have to post and call you out on three of those locations you gave on the other thread because I recognised the locations. Actually four only because I know the place as it hosted a wrestling show in it's rooms in late October.

Baynes Reserve - That's Portland's home ground in the SA Amateur FL, so it's an AFL ground!

As for Spruance Oval, that's the home of the Northern Wolves Soccer Club. The rooms hosted former WWE wrestler Raven at the end of October.

tell me peanut
is League played on them ..... because thats all Dogs said
& that he has seen RL posts set up on them .... & I'd say they do have league played on them ... he did see RL posts set up on them ... so what he said is 100% accurate & correct

well done dogs =D> =D> =D>
case closed
:wink:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

TLPG wrote:

So please explain the following smartarse, if I saw the oval with my own eyes, the RL field at Spruance Oval that is and it is supported on the ARL website. How do you explain that I am wrong, when all each and every one of your correspondences are verbal with no evidence supporting that it is not a RL field.

TLPG you were correct on one front, but I suggest you do a little more research before opening your big mouth. The soccer fields are on one side of Main North rd and RL field on the other. Get back on subject, this thread is about a bet that there is more visible soccer fields or RL fields when driving from Mawson Lakes, along on Main North rd to BAE systems, Taranki Rd than AFL fields. So thankyou for also confirming one piece of the bet (that there is more soccer fields) that there is soccer fields at Spruance oval which is on Main North rd.

You all keep tip-toeing around the bet and the fact is, that I am right. So beaussie, if you read the bet, yes I am still prepared to take the bet, there has been not one piece of evidence suggesting that there is a visible AFL field/s on Main North Rd. Everything is verbal about trying to suggest that the RL field does not exist. However, I have proof it exists. I suggest you put your focus somewhere else, i.e trying to find a AFL that is visible from Main North rd within the boundaries that were so gracefully excepted by the princess warrior in this bet.

Here is my supported of what I say direct from the ARL website. And so there is no disputing it, I have posted the website and navigation supporting what I am saying. Again, I have backed up proof of what I am saying. There is none from any of you AFL lying fans, except for verbal diahrear with no support of what you all put up in these threads. Hence, why I confined the bet to one thread.

Here you go: ](*,)
Go to: http://www.australianrugbyleague.com.au/
Then navigate to State Leagues
Select - South Australia
Select - Club Locations & Maps
Hey Presto -

Club Locations & Maps

Central Districts - Spruance Oval, Elizabeth East :wink:

Cougars - Baynes Reserve, Port Adelaide

Eels - Churchill Road North, Dry Creek

Norths - Hanson Reserve, Woodville Gardens

Souths - Sports & Community Centre, Hackham

Tigers - Sports & Community Centre, Mitchell Park

There is my backup, were is any of you dumbo's other than your nonsense which has been all been verbal diahear. [-X

:-k Yep you have no support :oops: :wink:

Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

You have already been proved incorrect by TLPG and by myself, Dogs.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Topper wrote:
You have already been proved incorrect by TLPG and by myself, Dogs.

you couldn't prove the existence of water in Sydney Harbour
TLPG could barely do any better

case closed :wink:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain

Post by AFL Warrior »

You have proved nothing Dogs except for the fact your a LIAR. And the question remains...show me an NRL ground in Adelaide? #-o
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

AFL Warrior wrote:
You have proved nothing Dogs except for the fact your a LIAR. And the question remains...show me an NRL ground in Adelaide? #-o
Let me say it SLOOWWLY for your dumbo. Read the first update in this thread. That is what you signed up for, RL fields or Soccer fields. Keep trying to push NRL fields all you like, this is the original bet, and you can confirm that back in the other thread as I have copied and pasted it directly from there, for all to see.

If the ARL has a website that supports what I am saying, then I have proof. :wink:

If you post verbal Diahrear, and you can't back it up with a website that suggests the field is not there, then that is why you have no proof. Therefore, you are the LIAR, you and all your drongo mates.
Princess Warrior :^o
TPLG :^o
Topper :^o
beaussie :^o

I still have not heard from any of you clowns about a visible AFL field (as per the bet) #-o =D>

I still have not heard a word about there being more AFL fields then soccer fields (as per the bet) #-o =D>

I still have not seen any support to any of your verbal diahrear. In any form of websites etc prooving that there is no RL field (as per the bet). =P~

AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain

Post by AFL Warrior »

Not only can you provide evidence of NRL gounds in Adelaide Dogs you cannot even spell! It is spelt diarrhea which you are good at constanlty coming up with!
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

Dogs, it has been established that there are no RL grounds in Adelaide. You nominated venues that are soccer, AFL or RU. This has been established and you are unwilling to accept this fact.