NRL is for the scum of society

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain
Team: Collingwood
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

NRL is for the scum of society

Post by AFL Warrior »

The NRL attracts the lowest form of scum in Australian society if their supporters on this site are anything to go by. There should be laws in place to sterilise bogan NRL female supporters if their offspring are anything to go by. :-k
Topper
Coach
Coach
Team: AFL

Re: NRL is for the scum of society

Post by Topper »

If only that were possible, AFL Warrior, but unfortunately there are laws against forced sterilsation for that reason.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain

Post by AFL Warrior »

Fark that sucks, am sure if we had strong leaders they will change the law as they don't want to be paying sole parents pension payments to NRL hags with an endless supply of bogan NRL children being hatched every 9 months. It will save us taxpayers billions.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

I follow the NRL, and unlike 'Warrior' I read books and understand Australian society. I understand AFL 'Warrior' too. He's the Neanderthal, Racist, Bogan, Child. We got a fair few of them in this country and it is partly due with to the persistence of an ignorant 'I'm the man' frontier mentality (note his nicname 'Warrior', yes very manly indeed :lol: ), part to do with the isolation of our country from other cultures and also isolation within and the type of inbreds this has encouraged, and obviously part to do with his biological makeup and upbringing. There's nothing we can do to change this imbocile, but understanding why it has occurred and where it has come from is important. That he follows AFL doesnt have much to do with it :wink:

However I must say there is a trend amongst our Aussie rules supporters to be fairly dumb. Their recent classics are/were AFL 'Warrior' (aka see above), TLPG, Topper (aka "NRL is the strongest league in the world and it would be highly contentious to suggest the AFL is bigger than RL), Onions (aka "Go f.uck yourself Onions" :lol: ) Yeaaaaahhhp they a clever mob that lot :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

King-Eliagh wrote:

However I must say there is a trend amongst our Aussie rules supporters to be fairly dumb. Their recent classics are/were AFL 'Warrior' (aka see above), TLPG, Topper (aka "NRL is the strongest league in the world and it would be highly contentious to suggest the AFL is bigger than RL), Onions (aka "Go f.uck yourself Onions" :lol: ) Yeaaaaahhhp they a clever mob that lot :lol:
Yes quite :lol: :lol: :lol: ..... fine examples of the flogball gene pool aren't they
:lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain

Post by AFL Warrior »

Look in the mirror you NRL ferals and you will notice all the makings of the crap you have just written about above!
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

That is what I was about to say, AFL Warrior, although I perhaps would have been more polite.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ahhh AFL 'Warrior' and Topper me boy...care to highlight your thoughts as I have above? I know it's a bit hard for you folk. But please do try and express some sort of argument that achieves more than the old pre pubescent line of "look in the mirror", or better put your australianised americanism of "takes one to know one" :lol:

I mean really! Have a go you pair of pissssweak parrots! Do you have nothing more to say than a parody of what i've documented? I can only guess you have no hard evidence to go by :lol:

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

AFL Warrior wrote:
The NRL attracts the lowest form of scum in Australian society if their supporters on this site are anything to go by.
Hard to disagree if the throwball fans here are the norm. I suspect they are judging by the stupid scumbag NRL supporters I've come across over the years.
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain

Post by AFL Warrior »

NRL supporters make Collingwood supporters and Joffa look like Harvard 5 star high society types!
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

King-Eliagh you failed to provide any hard evidence to rebuke AFL Warrior's statements. So the "look in the mirror" response was more than appropriate and only reflected your "piss weak" attitude.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Beaussie wrote:
AFL Warrior wrote:
The NRL attracts the lowest form of scum in Australian society if their supporters on this site are anything to go by.
Hard to disagree if the throwball fans here are the norm. I suspect they are judging by the stupid scumbag NRL supporters I've come across over the years.
we are a step up from the hypocritical racist ... filth that watch giggleball
brainwashed morons with not an ounce of independant thought

when will they wake up :-k

:wink:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

A rant from an unintelligent person who can't act his age, whatever it is. Bravo.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Topper wrote:
A rant from an unintelligent person who can't act his age, whatever it is. Bravo.
& I present exhibit A :wink:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Topper wrote:
King-Eliagh you failed to provide any hard evidence to rebuke AFL Warrior's statements. So the "look in the mirror" response was more than appropriate and only reflected your "piss weak" attitude.
Exhibit A, what are you on about here? I provided descriptions and quotations, one of which (TLPG aka the love child of Rudd and Gudaffi) has been edited out by beaussie as he will do whatever TLPG says. The descriptions and quotations I provided are based on real behaviour and your own words. Hard evidence which clearly contradicts AFL 'Warriors' statements :D

He and you on the other hand provide the equivalent of vommit and drool for us all to look at. :puke: =P~ We've had enough of it but it does tickle my sense of humour watching you lot mess yourselves up so often.

Topper says "NRL is the strongest league in the world...It would be highly contentious to suggest the AFL is bigger than league" tell me thats not you vommiting on yourself? Oh yeah ah then you'd be a league supporter. So which one is it Exhibit A? :lol:

xman wrote: