David Gallop - What a Fruitcake

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

David Gallop - What a Fruitcake

Post by Beaussie »

In yesterday's Daily Telegraph, we had NRL Chief David Gallop stating he thought the NRL was the number 1 code in Australia, disputing the AFL's claims.

Fair dinkum Gallop you fucking idiot. Your shitty game is only played in tiny pockets of Australia with an average H&A crowd of a little over 14,000. Come back to us when you have a real national competition and crowds that match the AFL.

Gallop is as fucking stupid as that dumb shit, no necked thug Tallis sitting next to him on the NRL board.
BigErnie
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by BigErnie »

Again we have very strong symptoms of fanatical bigheaded sports fan nutter showing here. Vey fanatical stuff here beaussie and it is apparent you are using the term "fruitcake" quite alot now. This worries me as it is an obvious attempt to distract us all from the real fruitcake. I want to be nice and try with you on this but i think its best if i tell you straight down the line on this one.

KE is very worried for you, we both are, cant you see we're trying to help you you Bigheaded Sports Fan Nutter!!!

Wake up to yourself and snap out of this delusional state!
Free psychoanalysis available to all.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

So you think Gallop is right?

You're as fucking stupid as him and that dopey fuck Tallis.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

LOL i dont think bigernie said anything about anyone being right here beaussie. However I will go as far to say you are wrong. :lol: :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Rugga cactus slapper
Team:

Post by Rugga cactus slapper »

You're all full of shit, Rugga is the peoples game, it makes more money and has the biggest crowds and we also had 3 billion people watch our world cup.

AFL is shit, we won't speak of the mungo code(it doesn't exist)
I love a hard prickly cactus, smack me baby, you piss in my sock and i'll piss in yours.
Rugby Union is full of FREAKS.

The game is crap.

RUGBY LEAGUE IS THE GREATEST GAME

TGG
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Rugga cactus slapper wrote:
You're all full of shit, Rugga is the peoples game, it makes more money and has the biggest crowds and we also had 3 billion people watch our world cup.

How's the planning coming along for your Australian domestic competition Rugga. :rofl:

You guys struggle to get 13,000 for your Rugby GF in Sydney. As for Super 12, you only play what 7 home games a year and you can't even fill the stadiums for that. :roll:
Rugga cactus slapper
Team:

Beaussie wrote:
Rugga cactus slapper wrote:

How's the planning coming along for your Australian domestic competition Rugga. :rofl:

You guys struggle to get 13,000 for your Rugby GF in Sydney. As for Super 12, you only play what 7 home games a year and you can't even fill the stadiums for that. :roll:
We don't need fans to come to our game, we want businessman and high rollers only.Fans can go to the cheap mungo code. :D
I love a hard prickly cactus, smack me baby, you piss in my sock and i'll piss in yours.

The game is crap.

TGG
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

I would've thought businesses and high rollers would be interested in being associated with a product that has widespread appeal. Silly me. #-o

Oh btw, why didn't Melbourne get the Super 14 franchise? :damnfunny:
Rugga cactus slapper
Team:

NO NO NO, we don't need the riff raff at our games, we go to *network* it's the same all over the *WORLD* thats why we are taking over, we get the money in 1st then we hand pick who can come and participate in our *WORLD WIDE NETWORK*.

The game is crap.

TGG
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Whilst I'd agree that on the international scene Union does have a lot more going for it than AFL and rugby league, in Australia the code is virtually non-existent. All you have is a few Wallabies test matches and the odd Super 12 game each year.

The World Cup has long gone. Spend your money you made from the World Cup wisely, you're going to need it if you want to compete with the dominant footy codes in Australia.
Rugga cactus slapper
Team:

As our ex great leader the humble John O'neal stated, we will peck the eyes out of League, so as you see we don't need a national comp, we already have 1(NRL) in 5 years the NRL will be under ARU control :D

The game is crap.

TGG
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Well one thing I'll agree with you on is that I'd also love to see rugby league die.
Rugga cactus slapper
Team:

Beaussie wrote:
Well one thing I'll agree with you on is that I'd also love to see rugby league die.
Don't jump the gun, League aint going no where mate, union will fall on it's arse very soon.

Too gutless to take on AFL and too interested in trying to become Rugby League, they have no hope. :lol:

I have noticed the Gay f l is looking over it's shoulders at League, nothing surprises me there, we all know who AFL are scared of and it aint yawn yawn. :D

The game is crap.

TGG
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

So you're a leaguie scumbag. Not old man EA by any chance are you. Don't fear there is no threat of a banning here.
Rugga cactus slapper
Team:

Beaussie wrote:
So you're a leaguie scumbag. Not old man EA by any chance are you. Don't fear there is no threat of a banning here.
Na im not EA.........i can't continue to pretend that i like union......it's too hard to lower my intelligence to their level.

Fuck i hate that game :twisted:

I'd rather be a *Leaguie scum bag* than a union bum man.

Same goes for that GayFL dribble 2 :D

The game is crap.

TGG