Where The FAAAARRK?

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Where The FAAAARRK?

Post by King-Eliagh »

Where the fuuuck are our members beaussie? I think that two weeks of instability has turned off quite a few. I think its time to send out an email to members and start promoting this place. I know its hard work but what else are you doing this month? :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Sadly I think you're right KE in that the unreliability of our previous host and the initial teething problems here have turned a few of our members off. As for the rest, well they never posted at either site anyway. :roll:
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

Let's offer some "Talking Footy" bonuses.

Receive 2 free pictures of Growlers doberman being shafted by him with every 100 posts.

I reckon Dizzys is travelling with the Aussie cricket team in NZ - sure I saw him with his afro in the crowd!!!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

It's a real shame we seem to have lost a few members. This server hasn't crashed once unlike our previous server. I have however seen a few members lurking, but as usual not posting. :roll:
Harold
Team:

Post by Harold »

Are the members we've lost all that noteworthy?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

I'd love to see all our members contributing to this community in some form. Sadly I don't think that is going to happen. Many of them prefer to just lurk. :roll:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Harold as far as I've seen and read you've had zilch to contribute in sll the forums!!! Fuuucking have a go and speak your mind or pisss off wanker!!! Jeeezus i hate posters who post one line, nonsensical shite!! it reminds me of and smells like LU. I just wish some chumps could have some sort of conviction (to use growlers word which he read in a dictionary whilst in jail :lol: ) behind their words!!!!

xman wrote:
Harold
Team:

Post by Harold »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Harold as far as I've seen and read you've had zilch to contribute in sll the forums!!! Fuuucking have a go and speak your mind or pisss off wanker!!! Jeeezus i hate posters who post one line, nonsensical shite!! it reminds me of and smells like LU. I just wish some chumps could have some sort of conviction (to use growlers word which he read in a dictionary whilst in jail :lol: ) behind their words!!!!
Thanks for your opinion. I've printed it off, and I'm off to take a crap - I finally have some decent toilet paper. :roll:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

No worries mate. And while you're on the crapper forget about the new toilet paper. Get your thumb and stick it back there, wipe it around, and then have a good long look and smell of the warm brown substance. Lock it in the memory bank testicle head 'cause this is what I think of you. :D

xman wrote:
Harold
Team:

Post by Harold »

Are you under the misunderstanding that I seriously give a fuck what you think?

I care more about the contents of my discarded tissue after I blow my nose. And I'm going to assume that it's flu-ridden contents are a damn-sight more pleasing to the eye than what you see in the mirror of a morning.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

Harold wrote:
Are you under the misunderstanding that I seriously give a f*** what you think?

I care more about the contents of my discarded tissue after I blow my nose. And I'm going to assume that it's flu-ridden contents are a damn-sight more pleasing to the eye than what you see in the mirror of a morning.
I'm a 'hanky' man myself - tissues pollute the environment and are not really thick enough to cope with a snotty nose in the middle of winter.

Shouldn't Beaussie be starting a KE -v-Harold thread in The Fight Club?

Great stuff!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Harold wrote:

Get off that arrogant high horse you flu ridden walking contaminator. I am in no way under any misunderstanding here, I'm just sharing my opinion. And I'm quietly pleased that you've been able to spew out more than one line for a change. However, that it took a verbal barrage from yours truly verifies my disgust with pathetic one line posters whom are nothing more than pando puppets.

Go to the doctor and stop playing with your snot.

xman wrote:
Harold
Team:

Post by Harold »

crocodileman wrote:
Harold wrote:

I'm a 'hanky' man myself - tissues pollute the environment and are not really thick enough to cope with a snotty nose in the middle of winter.

Shouldn't Beaussie be starting a KE -v-Harold thread in The Fight Club?

Great stuff!
I've never been able to bring myself to put a snotty hanky into my pocket. I agree about being better for the enviro, but it's an ick-factor thing. And besides, it's summer here now.

I have no beef with KE, I wish him no ill.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

So harold can you tell me how you found this site? I'm quite curious and would love to know of any aliases you may have had. The only reason being that at present the members of this forum are mainly all previous/current LU members. So spill the beans and tell us a bit about yourself.

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Check out the Introductions forum, he's already revealed a little about himself. :wink:

It would however, be interesting to know if he is a former/current LU member though. This place seems to be full of them for some reason.