I'm back (but not on TFC)

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Truthsayer
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Truthsayer »

A reasonable point. All we can do now is wait and see.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

A logical response TLPG.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Wehell wehell wehell, looky whatty we'e havey here..e. The fiery drag queen of drama is back and sheeeeees nooooot happy! :_<> She's gunna burn this whole site down if she dont get her way!

But seriously I must say I'm quite flattered. Firstly TLPG has decided, COMPLETELY contrary to all his prior actions, to leave me fairly unscathed in his dramatic comeback post. In fact the man/dictator/fiery drag queen has actually stated that he will leave my AFL tips post. Amazing!!! I mean I was the one who lead the charge in the successful coup to bring this violent dictator/fiery drag queen to his/her knees.

Is this a case of keep your friends close and your enemies even closer?

Allow me to elaborate. Truthslayer is not surprisingly emulating TLPG's line of argument, suggesting in this thread he has no problem with me. This after describing me as "vile"? I'm not so sure this is the whole truth we are seeing here...

Its more like a dramatic but very poorly acted theatre play we have going on here. We have the same actor playing two roles, TLPG as himself/dictator/fiery drag queen with a flame thrower and TLPG/Truthslayer/honest noble gentleman wearing the old $2 glasses, fake nose and moustache. Its fantastically bad which, with my twisted sense of humour, is why I've always had a soft spot for TLPG, even though I often like to rub his face in the poo he presents on these boards.

But seriously. The strategy seems as clear as day here. Like all the evil characters you've seen at the movies, TLPG cannot get enough of the power and in the end it always ends up their downfall. It happened just weeks ago when he so shamefuly fell from his perch that I likened his downfall to watching a massive pile of elephant shiit being lobbed out of a jumbo. Not pretty but fantastic to watch. He will stop at nothing to get his way and now low and behold, (s)he's back! And there's two of him/her!! :lol:

Mark I find it even more amusing that Truthslayer had a wealth of knowledge of the forums after he had been a member just for one day! I knew it was fishy straight away and when he described one of my posts as "the act of a petulant child" his cover was blown. He'd used the exact six words noone else had typed but TLPG. #-o

Also Mark, TLPG was online several times during his supposed exit from TF. He came on and deleted several posts of mine and crocs and onions during the late hours of the night. I saw this power hungry demon on atleast twice, tried to warn members but Beaussie deleted my warning. So we must also wonder about Beaussie in all of this.

It is now up this struggling leader Beaussie to think long and hard about what he has done by handing so many moderator badges to a man who has been likened to Hitler, Guddhafi, Franco, Fiery Drag Queen and among many other people/things a massive pile of elephant shiit. It is up to beaussie to work with TLPG in either making him/her realise this is a forum, not Libya or the stage of some Oxford street hotel on a thursday night. Making him realise he cannot delete posts that are within the guidelines. Making him realise that TLPG is the one with the problem, not the majority of acting members.

Its going to be interesting to see what happens. Personally I really wanna see the shiiit hit the earth! :D But at the same time I love watching it fly through the sky as long as it dont delete posts which are within the guidelines :wink:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Truthsayer wrote:
Why do I see this posting from Mr Mark as threatening to Mr TLPG? I can certainly understand why he would wish to restrict Mr Raider and Mr Onions, and I suppose to a degree Mr Eliagh although I am not having any major issues with him myself. Mr "CrocMan" I don't know as I have never seen him post.

Mr Mark, am I to take it that you do not believe Mr TLPG has the right to act on the false accusation he mentioned? I have already taken my own action and I presume Mr TLPG was not aware of this so he would be right to want to seek to take action also. Are you suggesting that he (Mr TLPG) has no right to defend himself? If you are then perhaps it is you who's position as a moderator should perhaps be scrutinised.

I will say however that the "burn on sight" scenario is not exactly the best. That perhaps requires a clarification if there is an underlying message there that we are not seeing. Another case of poor communication perhaps? Although I can not see how.
its obvious peanut

in direct response to the threatening PM from you ....
you wanna threaten people ... you'll get this sort of a response

why would TLPG care if he is being called you ?... he doesn't know you .. you're new are you ? :roll:
Now I could understand someone being called him as being not impressed .. he a tin pot dictator wannabe dribbler
but " thou dost protest too much " :wink:

its just another pointer to who you are .. who he is .. & this pathetic attempt to deny it is laughable
no one believes you , zero zip , no one !! .... stop the charade & be a man for once in your life
if you're back .. you're back fine we'll get back to the battle , but don't hide like a gutless sheila behind an alias ... if you are so damaged from the absolute pounding you took last time , that you need to cower behind an alias ... then leave for good as it seems you've taken a simple fun forum way too seriously & you aren't suited to this type of social interaction.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Whats the latest in this drama? Can anyone tell me how Mark and TLPG are getting along on the mod boards of late? And beaussie you were asked several questions by key members here. Have you got a response for them?

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Some sort of action is needed as TLPG is staying true to his words and is "burning" all posts. Its quite horrible actually.

Now I must agree I did do some very innocent baiting posts over on some of the other boards :wave: my bad. But I could easily put up a case that he baited me first here in this very thread.

Now to reolve the situation there are several solutions. Here's four for you beaussie. :wink:

1. TLPG loses his mod status on the other boards. Result: All members happy. TLPG leaves site kicking and screaming and vowing never to return. 3 weeks later he returns under another nic and begins posting...until... #-o

2. TLPG is given a warning by Beaussie. Result: Nothing.

3. TLPG states clearly that he is sorry for his outburst and Guddhafi like behaviour in this thread. He then states what his rules are on the umpteen other boards he moderates here and allows Raiderdave, King-Eliagh, Onions and Crocman to post on them as long as they stay within the rules. Result: Some happy some not, but freedom of posting reinstated at Talking Footy.

4. TLPG given the boot by Beaussie. Result: All members happy, TLPG devastated but realising that perhaps he was a part of the problem after all. TLPG's head shrinks allowing his one closed eye to open.

Please let your members know what action you will be taken beaussie. I fear we have already lost a few members, Onions and MArkZZZ, possibly because of your inaction.

xman wrote:
Truthsayer

Post by Truthsayer »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Some sort of action is needed as TLPG is staying true to his words and is "burning" all posts. Its quite horrible actually.
He has justified each deletion with an application of the forum guidelines. I have also seen that some of your posts on the AFL board which were made after this thread was created have remained.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Pipe down robot voice. You are the issue!

BTW the $2 glasses/nose/moustache disguise just slipped off your head a bit more TLPG. Lift it up a bit there eh :wink:

xman wrote:
Truthsayer

Post by Truthsayer »

I will not be silent as long as you repeat your libellous nonsense.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

So Beaussie, what's the deal mate?

xman wrote:
Truthsayer

Post by Truthsayer »

He stated that our IP's were different already.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Truthsayer wrote:
He stated that our IP's were different already.
Exactly. This topic is getting ridiculous.