NRL Players not up to the standard required for AFL

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Truthsayer
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Truthsayer »

I have looked at your link and it reveals that Mr Hunt played in France before he even commenced with the Suns in the lower standard VFL in 2010. He has not returned to France and has been concentrating full time on his AFL career ever since. There was no mention of advertising material in France.

It would be prudent if you would stop lying to us, thank you.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Beaussie wrote:
Now we're supposed to take a tv series as proof of the superior fitness of one code over another. What rubbish. KHunt not even completing a full season in the AFL is all the proof we need that Rugby League players are not up to the standards required in Australian Football.
well I think it is an idicator of sorts
AFL players are not as strong as NRL players , not even close , ... & as fast over sprinting distances
try & catch David Mead over 100m .. the guy could nearly represent Australia in track n field he is that fast

I think hand eye co-ordination of NRL players .. certainly our halves & outside backs is superior too ..
you actually have to pick the ball up in our game ... not fumble & bumble it like a demented chimp

Hunt wasn't up to standard because his heart was never in the game he chose to take 3 million dollars off
he gets his dough playing reggies ... he is laughing all the way to the bank :wink:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Raiderdave wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
Now we're supposed to take a tv series as proof of the superior fitness of one code over another. What rubbish. KHunt not even completing a full season in the AFL is all the proof we need that Rugby League players are not up to the standards required in Australian Football.
I think hand eye co-ordination of NRL players .. certainly our halves & outside backs is superior too ..
you actually have to pick the ball up in our game ... not fumble & bumble it like a demented chimp
What rubbish. You lot can't even call your game football because most of the play is throwing it backwards to go forwards and 99% of the players can't kick to save themselves. What a strange, pathetic game it is you follow.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Truthsayer wrote:
I have looked at your link and it reveals that Mr Hunt played in France before he even commenced with the Suns in the lower standard VFL in 2010. He has not returned to France and has been concentrating full time on his AFL career ever since. There was no mention of advertising material in France.

It would be prudent if you would stop lying to us, thank you.
I'm not lying, you cant read. Read the link again sperm brain. He played his first VFL game in June 2010. When does the VFL season start again??? I dont care what might have been stipulated in his contract. The bloke was not concentrating at all on his Aussie rules and didnt bother to complete a seasons play prior to joining the AFL. What an idiot.

Instead he was making money in france playing rugby. And you mustnt have seen his advertisement for swiss. Its been on heaps during afl ames and has him running in front of the eiffel tower. Google Karmishael Hunt swisse sperm brain. :cool:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Truthsayer

Post by Truthsayer »

I can read. You are lying. Kindly do not treat people like they are fools if you do not wish to appear a fool yourself.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

My link proves my point perfectly. Not my fault if you no learn to read + comprehend.

Karmichael Hunt didnt even play a whole season in the 2010 VFL season despite signing his suns contract in 2009. What man would risk his integrity by playing an entirely different code for the majority of his year before the big leagues? A man who loves the bucks :wink:

He also filmed add's for swisse in France, everyone knows this except our ol truthslayer/fiery drag queen when he changes his nicname. :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Truthsayer

Post by Truthsayer »

It is your fault that your education level is so low that you are forced to lie in order to express something that only exists in your wish list.