Jared Hayne - the epitomy of stupidity

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Post by Raiderdave »

AFL Warrior wrote:
And for it to get to a Judge it has to be the Police laying a charge against Lamey. So by your own admission if the Judge is a Parramatta fan then the Cops did not believe him! =D>
you're the one talking about the judge
no one has been charged
no one will be

our feebleball fan has learnt his lesson & is heading back to Victoria with a tale to tell his mates
Don't stir up NRL players ... he'll go on to tell them , that unlike the stick insect lady boys who play our game ( AFL) who our girlfriends could bash up ..... NRL players are way too tough to take on :wink:
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

AFL Warrior wrote:
Delusions of Granduer is a huge problem with NRL supporters I see. Don't worry am sure Julia will put some money in the Metal Health budget soon to deal with this crippling problem amongst NRL supporters and their funny belief that people give a stuff about your stupid game.
also good news for AFL fans
you'd have to be suffering from a serious mental condition to voluntarily watch that Cr@p wouldn't you
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain
Team: Collingwood
Has thanked: 0

Post by AFL Warrior »

Yeah NRL players are real tough, am sure the bikies in Kings Cross would agree with that comment :rock:
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain

Post by AFL Warrior »

I noticed the Lame Hayne avoided goign to McDonalds in Kings X...I wonder why...afraid of boom boom perhaps? :(/
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

AFL Warrior wrote:
Yeah NRL players are real tough, am sure the bikies in Kings Cross would agree with that comment :rock:
Hells Angel bikie
I have a Gun

NRL player
put it down & we'll talk about it

Hells Angel bikie
8-[ no friggin way

same conversation but
insert underaged Girl Guide for Hells angels bikie
cookies for a gun

& AFL player for NRL player
:wink:
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain

Post by AFL Warrior »

You NRL lot have a lot of fantasies about underage sex going by your endless comments here? A little bit worrying if this mentality applies to NRL players as well! #-o
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

AFL Warrior wrote:
You NRL lot have a lot of fantasies about underage sex going by your endless comments here? A little bit worrying if this mentality applies to NRL players as well! #-o
you're worried about supposed fanatsies

but have no issue with the actual acts of the pathetic hard up & can't get an adult women so lets go after pre pubescent girls ..disgraceful acts performed by your wonderful AFL stars :? :roll:

way to deflect the subject
but thats what the AFL & its fans do ... isn't it :wink:
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain

Post by AFL Warrior »

Oh yeah, just ask that lady in NZ what she thought about those Cronulla thugs a few years back! :twisted:
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

AFL Warrior wrote:
Oh yeah, just ask that lady in NZ what she thought about those Cronulla thugs a few years back! :twisted:
ah
she was 23 & an adult & consenting ... changing her mind about this 7 years later :?

but she'd of had nothing to fear if she'd gone to an AFL post match function
way way too old for that lot :wink:
Onions

Post by Onions »

STOP FUCKING SLANDERING AFL PLAYERS!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Onions you little twerp, I thought you'd be the last to bother with this bullshite slandering term so common during TLPG's disgusting reign here at the FC.

Put a fukkin zucchini in your mouth and shuuut the fuuuuuck up with your weakass scaredy kitten "oh dont slander afl players, they're people too you know" I mean what is this thread all about?? Fukking pathetic and i dont want to hear it anymore you toddlers first turd in a potty.

Now I dont know all the details about the Hayne incident but from what I hear he was attacked. Secondly I'd like to remind members of the front page of the telegraph just a few weeks ago which read "HAYNE THE HERO". Yes thats right, our Hayne saved an innocent backpacker from a certain drowning death at coogee.

Hayne is still a hero and I know AFL 'Warrior' :lol: and Onions are just wannabes who constantly fantasise and dream that they could stand up for themselves like it seems Hayne did on the night.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Onions

Post by Onions »

I can stand up to you any day of the fucking week, Queen E!! I said it was slander to fuck with Beaussie given his fucking deletions along the same lines as TLPG did! And it IS slander if he's going to be fucking consistent! Hayne got caught and I don't give a shit about him.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ahh listen here snot for brains-carrot so far up my derierre i cant stop swearing. You are a cowering lil kitten hiding behind TLPG's weak as piddle-in the past rules.

If i catch you talking about consistency in that manner again, I'll chase you outta town like I did TLPG. And you'll be more offended than he, I promise. I mean if you want consistency on slandering then 50% of the posts in here would need to be deleted. It's tongue in cheek you little girls blouse! Grow a pair, have a go and fight within, without determining, the RULES here at the fightclub.

There's a lesson for you in belting another senseless without swearing by King-Eliagh :)

xman wrote:
Onions

Post by Onions »

Oh you didn't land one fucking punch, Queen E! :(/ :_<>

Sounds like you're the one fucking whining for a rescue! You're the one who wants fucking TLPG now! I'm slandering you, hey? Well fucking cry me a river and cause another flood in Queensland, skank! It's not going to get you anywhere!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:****

:lol:

See next post
Last edited by King-Eliagh on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

xman wrote: